Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So now ArHi romance only 4 Anjali? (Page 3)

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I agree with your post .. seriously disappointed with the CVs today.. wht the hell they can't show what viewers want to seeAngry?? Di Di ki saut track can wait a bit .. can't they just show romance for even few episodes.. so much for investing time and emotions into this showAngry?????
  I apologize for writing negative things .. but today was the limit for me..Ouch

venusfairy Groupbie
venusfairy
venusfairy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
totally agree... everytime they build up high hopes only to lead some mu... mamiji s gettin on my nerves nowadays.Angry...she s stagnatin d story not lettin it move forwardThumbs Down...ya yesterdays epi was much betterSmile
arshidreamz Groupbie
arshidreamz
arshidreamz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
perfect
ashuvh Groupbie
ashuvh
ashuvh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
You are so right...we cannot enjoy the blossoming romance because at the back of our minds we know it's all being shown only to ignite Anjali and that itself is so ridiculous...This Anjali just doesn't seem to be the one we hv known for a whole year...She's the one who was trying to make her chote fall in love and now it's like she really regrets his love,just becos it's Khushi...how utterly selfish!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan

luvipkknd4ever Senior Member
luvipkknd4ever
luvipkknd4ever

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
very well said sunara... i'm agrreeing with you... the cv's played very cleverly... they show arshi scenes yesterday n no precap definitely no body will skip todayz episode. they know that. trp will be high for todayz episode. defenitely they r doing cheap trickks to sell DKS. y cant they understand wat we r asking is not just romance... some meaningful interactions btwn arshi, a new level of relationship, open communication, inner turmoils of arshi... justice for khushi... n not some random rabba ves just to interefered by others...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanCHIPPEDCUP

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hope the TRP get skyrocketed with such beautiful creepy love story between brother and sister. 
mallee Goldie
mallee
mallee

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

agree Thumbs Upim very tired to see anjali scenes again and againSleepySleepy.

arshi fight scenes are far better than romancing scenes.better throw anjali with shyam

thank u:-)

ughh ArHi completely rocks Hate and fights than this Anjalified romance they r dishing out every day for us!!Angry!Angry

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Please stop spreading negativity.Arnav has cheated on Anjali.How can a man decorates the room with rose petals for his wife when he has a sister?And  how come he even dared to fall in love when he has a sister.
Arnav is a cheap man.
And this show is not about ArShi romance.This is about the pain a woman feels when a second woman enter her life.
Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho.No more justifications.

Aisha i love u for saying this!!ROFL
u rock girl!!Clap couldn't have said it better!!LOL

Don't laugh.
Remember on February Zee_News gave us a spoiler about that a Zabardast never seen twist will happen on IPKKND.Wink
Yes it  has happened today.Few days from now IPKKND season 2 will start with the same cast but a different name:Didi Ka SautParty
The title itself promises TRPs above 5.Clap

oh man!! i am in splits!!! u know they may even include incest in to the mix so to make the twist really Zabasrdast!!ROFL

but on a serious note, this seems to be the indirect plan of the pathetic team of writers as i can see from where i am standing!!
Shocked
Ouch

Go to top