India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

So now ArHi romance only 4 Anjali?

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Ok today i was telling my best friend.. ok we were studying for an exam..but obviously IPK came up..

So the point is, i was telling her that ever since the night when Arnav accused Khushi to be responsible of everything that went wrong in Anjali's life and all of their lives, he has been trying to do quick romance and win her back.
But the problem actually is that they seem to forget that the romance should be shown to the viewers' from ArHi's point of view and NOT from Anjali or any1 else's point of view!!

the 1st one,
roses - ya it blew up and Anjali ended up with the roses ONLY to realize and get bitter that chote lied to her about it when he bought it for Khushi!

the 2nd one,
cake cutting - obviously every second of it was staged for Anjali's eyes!! NOT for either Arnav or Khushi!!

the 3rd one,
today hug/kiss/rose petals!! - oh ya they had to have it in the middle of the living room. and the door to the house HAD to be unlocked at that time of the night? so no lock opening time NA! no ringing the door bell..nothing!!
And well did Arnav want to make Khushi walk over rose petals? i don't think so! i really don't!!Angry
it was only for everyone to get the idea that their chote has spent the WHOLE freaking evening making a footpath of roses for his wife!!Clap
only to show that how he lied, when he obviously didn't..Clap
only to show that he considers all of them less important than Khushi when it is hardly the truth!Dead
only for the beloved Anjali di to think that Khushi the vamp is becoming a very bad influence on her chote! that he is lying to her cz of her!!Dead

oh ya!! so how wonderful CVs!! u gave us amazing romantic moments!! filled with love and aww moments right?Angry
duh! it was a dud!!

cz we wanted to see Arnav-Khushi romancing!!

INSTEAD we got ANJALI GETTING JEALOUS OF ARNAV-KHUSHI ROMANCING!!AngryAngryAngry

don't u understand the simple difference of that? is it so hard to show who the leads are? cz fine i understand that at this point of time it should give Anjali more screen space..
sure i get it!! cz i was one of the people who actually defended Anjali every day for the past week!Ouch

but no!! limit is a limit!! even i have a limit and u crossed it today!!AngryAngryAngry

I don't honestly even want ArHi romancing!!! cz there r a lot that needs to be cleared before they jump in to romance at this point!!!

BUT I just DON'T WANT TO SEE ANJALI SEEING THEM ROMANCING!!Angry

seriously how beautiful was their scenes in the room yesterday!! my fav was their banter when he asked her to come with him to Agra!!
and now after today i will awlays look even at that beautiful scene and a part of my mind may think, 'oh this is why khushi refused to go, so that he can make a rose footpath and the whole freaking family can see them 'trying to' romance!! wah!!'
how wonderful isn't it?

ok one more point, i honestly have no problem of anjali getting more screen space, etc etc!!
but does it have to be at the expense of ArHi relationship building moments?

can't u guys drop this whole make believe romance farce?cz it is only a farce!! do u honestly think after everything that happened and everything that has been said & unsaid b/w the 2 of them, these random OTT romance moments will build a proper relationship? NAH IT WON'TAngryOuch

i would be happy to see ArHi fighting and an angry Khushi who is not forgiving Arnav instead of this lukewarm crap of seeing the serial through Anjali's eyes!!

ughh...i honestly told myself i wouldn't crib!! But i just couldn't keep quiet!!Angry

Edited by princessunara - 20 July 2012 at 9:28am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25Faiminairene95naiduanoushka_113ashuvhliyanasahir99lOVENISunshine25luvipkknd4evercraziefanshilpa_11nutszeefan 1jyot_pujasassymahiDasGH-tanya96-saucechipshorizon123SiestanotacrimetoloveKkkkkingKhanbleeding.loveErika1sun2011starplus31shagun-rockssreemeera-Aimz-RatiGserialwatcher16SwaNia_2shagun_sarunChaituvDiahharshi_karishdeeps_92Barundeewani19Johny.S.Raj.FairyDust.sohara.ProperPatolasilvia1999amaiaCandYlicious_SOmNaMaSteOmSimi1711.Kiran.Joseph_Apolly_mk

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
so i want to see how many agree!! come on guys!!
silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

agree Thumbs Upim very tired to see anjali scenes again and againSleepySleepy.

arshi fight scenes are far better than romancing scenes.better throw anjali with shyam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011princessunara

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
totally agree...it has become like the arhi romance is for anjali's eyes n not for the viewers!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanprincessunara

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
completely agree with ur post
u said it perfectly
nothing more needs to be added

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

agree Thumbs Upim very tired to see anjali scenes again and againSleepySleepy.

arshi fight scenes are far better than romancing scenes.better throw anjali with shyam

thank u:-)

ughh ArHi completely rocks Hate and fights than this Anjalified romance they r dishing out every day for us!!Angry!

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Sad, but seems yes! I'm one of those who were defending Anjali till yestarday!But today after her "chote tumhe pyaar ho Gaya hai" , I don't understand how to analyse it? Or how to defend  her anymore ?  The way she looked at the flowers, eww what are they actually trying to show us?  Ya all the scene u mentioned seems created for Anjali to MU Kushi ! 
      Will Asr disclose the truth of their marriage now or ll he make it more complicated for Kushi by not disclosing it to Anjali ?  I don't really find a reason for him to keep quiet now!  she has to know how Kushi sacrificed n suffered for her n how her brother crashed the poor gals life for the sake of her n her married life!  I love to watch Arhi romantic scenes , but when I saw Kushi feeling guilty as though she did a biggest mistake in her life hugging her husband Infront of Anjali n family. No !   I prefer redemption track over the romantic track. Brother regret for his mistakes yet n it's sisters turn to throw all the crap on Kushi???? Enough is enough now it's high time Kushi to leave RM!
       I don't mind Anjali having screen space but their this??hmmm

Edited by Chaituv - 20 July 2012 at 3:35pm

princessunara

Go to top