Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubble_gum thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Everything's best in moderation. I use MSN language when I talk to my friends on MSN Messenger, e.g. u, g2g, brb, tc, etc. It's perfectly ok cos it's faster and more common.

But for stuff like school, business, etc. MSN language isn't really acceptable. Otherwise who cares??? 😆
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think ppl shud be able to tlk how they want
hawoo thumbnail
i agree with you...and actually writing in short form has actually almost made me flunk english!!!!lol but sumtimes u hav to rite like dis cuz it is easier to communicate with tha otha person online!!!!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hahahahahaha...poor hawoo

use it appropriately and itz all good...know wen 2 use wat and dont let is get 2 out of control and there shudnt b ne probz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
really abhijit ji?...urdu doesnt have vowels?...kewl...i will ask my parents abt tht and confirm it
laks thumbnail
Agree - but not fully - lil bit of short talk saves time n makes reading a more challenging job !!! 😆 😆

but - we shld use only wrds tht r clear n creates no confusion - all ppl shld b able to read the same wrd the writer hd in mind 😉
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Agree With Tanya,
Sumtimes when u din wanna typ full words and make dem smaller like
Sup Nats hwz it goin or fnxx hunz lv yu
Translating:
Whats up Nats How is it Going.
n of the 2nd 1:
Thanks Honey Love you..
Now c its a biggg Diff if u talk MSN language or Full Language 😊
And if yu talk MSN langyage it wudnt take much tym to time na?? 😉
MNMS thumbnail
Urdu doesn't have any vowels...😳.. i have studied urdu till my 10th grade and topped in the subject 😛 ... never heard of that !!!!!
achal thumbnail
Well, it's okay as long as you keep it just on msn and other instant messengers, but it shouldn't ruin your grammer.. For example, one kid in my school brought a hw paper filled with "txt tlk" material.. Now, that shouldn't happen.. But, on msn, u want to type fast, so it's ok.. But, it's bad if it's gets out of hand, and can ruin ur grammer completely.. 😊