Director's Cut - July 20, 2012 (Page 9)

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hey ruby and ritz...

Once again fab edition of Director's Cut...ClapClap

Ritz- You had me laughing at all stanzas of Dil k armaan aasuon mein beh gaye..but that very b'fully connected with all characters...Clap and yes in the last..LOL Love,Sex and Dhoka by CVs... LOL

Ruby-you always amaze me with your take..Clap..special mention to one line that states it all - current track- man grappling with his love and his devotion...poor Arnie..Cry.. and yes sister in me too cried for anjali and thats why I made a post on her LOL but woman in me too cried fr man- Arnav Singh Raizada Cry ..and I am not a wife yet..Wink

Kya yaar Riti... I was crying my heart out at what the hell happened in the episode... aur tum log ko hassi aa rahi hai !!!Wink Chalo... khair jane do... Dhoka hona tha ho gaya !!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireErika1..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Today i saw a family.. who had their dreams scattered .. a family who was thrown asunder .. i saw a brother & sister .. who lived for each other .. at the threshold of the first crack in their hitherto pious relation ... i saw a woman .. in the arms of the man she loves ... finally finding her home .. to be rudely jerked back from this all .. & finally i saw a MAN .. Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada .. who was standing alone ... grappling with the whole turn of tide .. grappling with his love & his devotion ...

superb ruby

And finally, the viewers... people like you and me who were expecting one episode, just 22 minutes of pure, uninterrupted romance by the lead couple, because that is what was promised to us one year ago... a passionate love story... a magic called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... We can't help but feel...

Love, Sex aur Dhoka, Darling... Love, Sex aur Dhoka !!!

ritsy

mind blowing LOL

Hahahah Thank you Shami !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

Ruby Excelletn and well written.

Ritzy the song so suits them all.
Girl on Fire so aptly written
Sampin love reading your post
Today we saw a different Anjali , an anjali who is insecured, but isnt she the same sister who wanted her brother to b ein love , get married and all.
Well in her case its like if I am not happy how can you be happy. But as I said before I love romance more then drama . But drama in IPK is far more interesting then any other

Simply loved the first 5 mins . WHat chemistry

Thanks Ami !

GirlOfFireredwine1..mrinalini..

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
winey
whatever said and done
PH is playing again with audience they are losing more audience

Erika1iritz

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
winey

Ph is risking high time now
no one will watch sis bro scenes
now she is jealous
if cvs don t change track don t know what will happen

iritzredwine1

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Red, ( I'm going to call you that fron now on...)

I'm not a creative person, well, I had no interest in creative subjects until a couple of years ago. Yes I love observing aspects of the show but the thougth process behind each scene is really a mystery to me. And they I read your post which is like walking in my favorite park but discovering a whole new private pathway, its familiar but everything is more beautiful!!!

Keep up the good work.

A budding fan...

S

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnGirlOfFire..mrinalini..redwine1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Ruby...as always thanks for your insighful analysis. Star Because of all you wonderful writers it's easier to understand Poojali but frankly speaking she is getting on my nerves a bit. Why was she fading away in the car and as soon as she walked in the house she seemed to get a new lease of life seeing Arnie trying to romance his wife.Confused Sorry yarra, promised myself that I won't rant anymore lekin control nehi hotaLOL All I want is one episode of uninterrupted romance from ArHi...is that too much to ask?

Ritu..."Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye..."...how many of us sung that yesterday? Actually as soon as I read your post I've been humming this song and can't seem to stop myselfLOL Very nicely written from each character's point of view.

GirlOfFire...Clap

Soumita...Our Point of views for yesterdays episode is very similar
and I loved it Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Ruby...as always thanks for your insighful analysis. Star Because of all you wonderful writers it's easier to understand Poojali but frankly speaking she is getting on my nerves a bit. Why was she fading away in the car and as soon as she walked in the house she seemed to get a new lease of life seeing Arnie trying to romance his wife.Confused Sorry yarra, promised myself that I won't rant anymore lekin control nehi hotaLOL All I want is one episode of uninterrupted romance from ArHi...is that too much to ask?

Ritu..."Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye..."...how many of us sung that yesterday? Actually as soon as I read your post I've been humming this song and can't seem to stop myselfLOL Very nicely written from each character's point of view.

GirlOfFire...Clap

Soumita...Our Point of views for yesterdays episode is very similar
and I loved it Big smile

Hey Trinny... Dil ke armaan was the song of the day last night !

I also wrote the same thing... 22 minutes... 1 only 1 episode of uninterrupted romance between the 2... is that too much to ask man??

GirlOfFiretrintring..mrinalini..

Go to top