India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 20, 2012 (Page 9)

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Red, ( I'm going to call you that fron now on...)

I'm not a creative person, well, I had no interest in creative subjects until a couple of years ago. Yes I love observing aspects of the show but the thougth process behind each scene is really a mystery to me. And they I read your post which is like walking in my favorite park but discovering a whole new private pathway, its familiar but everything is more beautiful!!!

Keep up the good work.

A budding fan...

S

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFiremeghavn..mrinalini..redwine1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Ruby...as always thanks for your insighful analysis. Star Because of all you wonderful writers it's easier to understand Poojali but frankly speaking she is getting on my nerves a bit. Why was she fading away in the car and as soon as she walked in the house she seemed to get a new lease of life seeing Arnie trying to romance his wife.Confused Sorry yarra, promised myself that I won't rant anymore lekin control nehi hotaLOL All I want is one episode of uninterrupted romance from ArHi...is that too much to ask?

Ritu..."Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye..."...how many of us sung that yesterday? Actually as soon as I read your post I've been humming this song and can't seem to stop myselfLOL Very nicely written from each character's point of view.

GirlOfFire...Clap

Soumita...Our Point of views for yesterdays episode is very similar
and I loved it Big smile

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Ruby...as always thanks for your insighful analysis. Star Because of all you wonderful writers it's easier to understand Poojali but frankly speaking she is getting on my nerves a bit. Why was she fading away in the car and as soon as she walked in the house she seemed to get a new lease of life seeing Arnie trying to romance his wife.Confused Sorry yarra, promised myself that I won't rant anymore lekin control nehi hotaLOL All I want is one episode of uninterrupted romance from ArHi...is that too much to ask?

Ritu..."Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye..."...how many of us sung that yesterday? Actually as soon as I read your post I've been humming this song and can't seem to stop myselfLOL Very nicely written from each character's point of view.

GirlOfFire...Clap

and I loved it Big smile

Hey Trinny... Dil ke armaan was the song of the day last night !

I also wrote the same thing... 22 minutes... 1 only 1 episode of uninterrupted romance between the 2... is that too much to ask man??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFiretrintring..mrinalini..

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

GirlOfFire...Clap

and I loved it Big smile

I also wrote the same thing... 22 minutes... 1 only 1 episode of uninterrupted romance between the 2... is that too much to ask man??

Hamare koi nehi sunta Cry

GirlOfFireiritz..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iritz

GirlOfFire...Clap

and I loved it Big smile

Hamare koi nehi sunta Cry

Maine to yaar expectation hi chhod di hai... if it turns out to be yet another saas bahu drama... It'll be like Bye Bye time from my side !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFiretrintring

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Ruby  n Ritu...wonderful teamwork n thanku for letting aam junta like me why director wants to convey with loads of pointers reg behind the screen...Tongue

Pls consider this as thnku for ur great work of art as I couldn't comment on ur early posts..I respect ur time,passion n love behind this work n enthu to share what u saw to be seen by other viewers n enjoy more than a normal viewer wud ...Thanku..

Wonderfully written n explained!!!Clap

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1..mrinalini..

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm. Loved the DC

GirlofFire- amazing insight of the character Anjali. I actually dont mind the way the CVs r showing us the grey shades of Anjali. I just go with the flow. I love IPKKND and trust the CVs. I think the real test of Arnav begins now, how he will handle everything going on now is going to be the toughest challenge.

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
R square interesting posts.Smile

iritzredwine1..mrinalini..

Go to top