India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 20, 2012 (Page 4)

maazia Senior Member
maazia
maazia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
"What just happened .. why should a sister be so miffed with her brother spending more time with his wife .. why should a surrogate MIL have a problem with the son spending time with his WIFE .. why should people be shocked with a man wanting to spend time with his WIFE ... his legally wedded wife ...
This is what your maker is telling you... you know what this couple has gone thru .. but does the family know .. the family is under the guise this is a normal marriage .. & the current situation is this the daughter of the house is shattered .. she is seeing budding romance in a couple ..when her married life is in shambles ..
The maker was telling us today .. time stands still for no Man .. today Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada has the woman of his dreams in his arms .. his love is about to be brought to fruitian ... his wife is about to claim him as her Husband ... & reality stepped in .."

Lovely post as usual..Especially the part above. The one's i've highlighted in red is the major problem . And i think they need to clear this point in the show for the 'aam janta', so that people stop bashing Anjali.
Offcourse when such a sad situation is going on in the house who would like to see all this. Mami and Anjali were justified then. They don't know that its Arnav and Khushi's honeymoon period!!!!!

Iritz - loved your post. Truly dil ke armaan ansooon mein beh gaye. Sab ke!!!!1

Edited by maazia - 20 July 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011iritz

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

"Dil ke Armaan Aansuon mein Beh Gaye"

So this is the first thing that came to my mind after watching today's episode... for this one song, fits almost everyone today...

Love, Sex aur Dhoka, Darling... Love, Sex aur Dhoka !!! 

Clap Thumbs Up ROFL ROFL

Tooo Funny!! I told you, the CVs are messing with our minds... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1..mrinalini..

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
ur updates are always awsum i love reading them. plz give me a pm wen u update next :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

So this is the first thing that came to my mind after watching today's episode... for this one song, fits almost everyone today...

Clap Thumbs Up ROFL ROFL

Thanks Madhu !
I know... CVs are sadists I tell you !!! Waiting for your post !!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
great analysis...awesome pointers ClapClap

loved initial 6 minutes...but later on...sorry to say but just couldn't watch anjali's reaction to arnav Confused!!  In yesterday's post of mine...i had hoped that my guess of an MU between arnav & anjali would not come true...but unfortunately it did Ouch!! & in the worst way possible...much worse than i had ever imagined!! I had expected that at least today's most of the episode would be ArHi romance & then in the end Anjali would see them ... but it happened totally reverse...barely few minutes of romance & rest all "Di Ki Sautan"AngryAngry!!

Very rightly said, the fact that the family doesn't know about the fact that ArHi marriage is not a normal marriage but was a forced one, is the biggest cause of such reactions...but still
anjali accusing arnav with dialogues like "Chotey tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai"...is totally unbelievable & idiotic Dead!! what does this mean...than anjali thinks that her brother had no right of falling in love ??? Shocked.. that he isn't even allowed to care for his wife...the dialogue didn' t make sense at all to me...CVs & dialogue writers of Anjali really need to work more carefully!! yes...till the time they are trying to portray anjali being insecure of her place in arnav's life is fine...but such dialogues show her more as a Vamp & khushi  - his wife - as a "Doosri aurat"...which is totally absurd!!!

But Biggest thing, my heart truly cried out for Arnav today CryCry...for the brother who married the love of his life forcefully...hated her badly coz he thought that may be she was trying to hurt his Di...destroyed & changed the whole course of his own life just so that his Di could be happy in her make-believe world...today is hearing from the same Di of his...that she is not important enough for him Ouch & even accusing him to even wanting to spend some time with his wife ShockedShocked... was this the strength of the so- called sisterly & motherly love that anjali had for him...which could be shaken & broken so easily ???...that she in her own self-centered interests was not even bothered about what his brother wants in his life...that she considers that it is the duty of his brother to never have any personal life of his & instead she should always be most important for him??
Till the time she was the centre of his life wherein he almost had no private life, she was in love with the bond they share, but the moment another person - even if she is his Wife -  becomes even just equally important as hers, she is doubting the strength & even the existence of the Bond altogether??? ShockedShocked
I understand that her own life is in shambles, she is even delusional about what is true & what is false, but does that mean that her brother is not allowed to have any private life with his own wife ?? so much so that he doesn't even deserve a chance to explain himself ??...that just some words of mami are enough for her to believe that her devoted brother can lie to her about spending time with his wife ??... really making me question the depth & strength of love & trust that anjali had for him !!!

Further, even TRP wise it was kinda suicidal to end an episode at such point with not even a precap on a weekend !!
Anyways...loved to see them giving payal good dialogues & Nani supporting themClap!!
MOst importantly...SaRun or ArHi chemistry was truly out of the world...the second hug of today...arnav's dialogues...were just too passionate & intense to handleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!! they are truly outdoing themselves every time Star...i wonder how is that even possible !!

Sorry for such a ranting...but really irritated after watching such a self-centered, illogical & senseless behaviour of an elder sister Ouch!!

Edited by aditi07 - 20 July 2012 at 3:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziasun2011iritzredwine1

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Just a little doubt!Why the hell did Anjali say ' jab se tumne mere sawaalo ke jawab dena, chhod diya hai tab se tum badal gaye ho?'
When did she ask him anything?? Why is she just speculating?! If she wants answers please someone tell her to raise her questions!! I am really not in a good mood!! Not because Arnav and khushi were disturbed- yeh toh roz ki kahani hai. But because Anjali is finally trying to get a hold of reality and she is accusing Arnav ke tum badal gaye ho! See I know Arnav's prioriteis have changed but my problem is if Anjali is feeling insecure atleast give her proper dialouges for that!! The expressions that Barun had- the confused one trust me I have the same! Her dialouge dint make sense to me!!

Arnav and khushi scene was marvelous! I've kept that scene on loop! :)

Payal finally spoke- I wish Mami dint butt in!
Your post is fabulous! The way you write is so poetic! Awesome!! :D

I wish I wasnt in a rotten mood today so mabe I could have been more understanding! I'll re watch it again tomorrow! Tomorrow will be a new day! ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Emerald-iritzredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

Just a little doubt!Why the hell did Anjali say ' jab se tumne mere sawaalo ke jawab dena, chhod diya hai tab se tum badal gaye ho?'
When did she ask him anything?? Why is she just speculating?! If she wants answers please someone tell her to raise her questions!! I am really not in a good mood!! Not because Arnav and khushi were disturbed- yeh toh roz ki kahani hai. But because Anjali is finally trying to get a hold of reality and she is accusing Arnav ke tum badal gaye ho! See I know Arnav's prioriteis have changed but my problem is if Anjali is feeling insecure atleast give her proper dialouges for that!! The expressions that Barun had- the confused one trust me I have the same! Her dialouge dint make sense to me!!

Arnav and khushi scene was marvelous! I've kept that scene on loop! :)

Payal finally spoke- I wish Mami dint butt in!
Your post is fabulous! The way you write is so poetic! Awesome!! :D

I wish I wasnt in a rotten mood today so mabe I could have been more understanding! I'll re watch it again tomorrow! Tomorrow will be a new day! ;)

When Arnav and Khushi got married Anjali asked him why did he get married to Khushi the way he did... Arnav never replied to her !!!

Basically the director wants to convey... everything changed after his marriage... his priorities changed ! Although it never bothered her earlier, but now that she is lonely... she has started to see things that are not !

Edited by iritz - 20 July 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011redwine1..mrinalini..

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Clap Thumbs Up ROFL ROFL

Thanks Madhu !
I know... CVs are sadists I tell you !!! Waiting for your post !!! Smile

From reading what you gals are writing, seems like I should unleash my character analysis of Anjali today - been writing that for a couple of days. but sounds like an ASR/Arnav/Chotey one is due, too... hmmm what to do?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011iritzJammy-redwine1..mrinalini..

Go to top