Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - July 20, 2012 (Page 11)

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

I finally saw that you updated the post.
You've answered all my questions and cleared a few which were mere thoughts in my mind.
You've pointed out a few excellent things about her character.
1) she needed to be the one that made that (marriage) decision for him. - she has practically raised Arnav. I wouldnt blame her if she wanted to make that decision.
2) if Shyam would have been in the picture she would have teased him instead- that really shows how lonely she is at the moment.
3)she is only seeing what she wants to- she is again making the same mistake. In one of her FB she recalls the scene where Arnav's 2nd slap and not the 1st one which was for her. She fails to remember Arnav coming up to her and saying 'Di I had to protect you and your child'.

I would love to see how it all plays out. Cant wait for monday to come! So that we can see Arnav's reaction to her accusations. Lastly great post!
Clap

Thanks !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by bs_si

Ruby...as always thanks for your insighful analysis. Star Because of all you wonderful writers it's easier to understand Poojali but frankly speaking she is getting on my nerves a bit. Why was she fading away in the car and as soon as she walked in the house she seemed to get a new lease of life seeing Arnie trying to romance his wife.Confused Sorry yarra, promised myself that I won't rant anymore lekin control nehi hotaLOL All I want is one episode of uninterrupted romance from ArHi...is that too much to ask?

Ritu..."Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye..."...how many of us sung that yesterday? Actually as soon as I read your post I've been humming this song and can't seem to stop myselfLOL Very nicely written from each character's point of view.

GirlOfFire...Clap

Soumita...Our Point of views for yesterdays episode is very similar
and I loved it Big smile

Hey Trinny... Dil ke armaan was the song of the day last night !

I also wrote the same thing... 22 minutes... 1 only 1 episode of uninterrupted romance between the 2... is that too much to ask man??

Hamare koi nehi sunta Cry

Maine to yaar expectation hi chhod di hai... if it turns out to be yet another saas bahu drama... It'll be like Bye Bye time from my side !!!

Ritzy,  expectation chod do, to Jo bhi crumbs milta hai, Khush ho Jaatey hain. My expectation of this show now is, no expectations! The writers will do what they will do, and mostly it is leaving us (I.e. Arnav and Khushi ) high and dry...mark my words! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Afterthought: Anjali's hairstyle has changed. She now parts it to the side and combs it forward, hiding her sindoor. Is she subconsciously ashamed of Shyam who put the sindoor there? Or she does not want toremind her family of Shyam and the trauma he brought on them?

Khushi's walk/run through the dark to Arnav's arms, the lights turning on, and the rose petal-strewn path, all say one thing. That no matter how thorny life is, together they will walk in the light of their love, on a path strewn with roses, whose thorns have been stripped away.

But first, Chotey will have to make his sister take another bitter pill.

(That song, ugh! I would have preferred that scene to just have been punctuated by 'dhak-dhak', their dhadkans would truly have become one! But I guess the CVs are keeping that for another day).

One more afterthought : Kahin woh missed call Lakshmiji to nahin thi? (sorry, that one HAD to be said).

[/QUOTE]

@ blue : brilliant madhu .. this was a fantastic observation .. very subtle & very bang on layering by the maker .. superb notice .. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzJammy-

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
after REDUX, this is my nthr fav thread!!

love ya guys... rubby, ritzy, sam, girlonfire... very well written thghts

GirlOfFire

rparash Goldie
rparash
rparash

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome dearSmile
sorry for the late reply...
Thanks for the pmSmile
lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hey, such a lovely post Madhu, great analysis of characters.

GirlOfFire

Go to top