Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riti4u

Hey madhu...that was very interesting write up on Anjali dear..👏 ..I could see so many points to ponder over...hope CVs explore her character sensibly enough...great insight..

Thanks!! I hope so too.. .I am getting a little tired of her tears. Hope can deliver fire as well.. hopefully!!!
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pairocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks.sooo much really helped me in understendi anji a lot...wass soo confused...bt ur pst cleared it again thanks...😊
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wouldn't blame Anjali for what she said yesterday. As far as she is concerned her brother got married to Khushi clandestinely without informing anyone and when she had tried to pull him up for it, he had threatened to leave the house with Khushi.  Yes, he forcefully married Khushi to keep her from coming between his sister and her husband, but this is a fact she is still not aware of.  As far as she is concerned, Arnav married Khushi for love and not for hate. Although she had witnessed their numerous squabbles, she never suspected that it had anything to do with her beloved Shyam. She presumed it was because of Arnav's rude, arrogant and introverted nature. She does not know that these two had lived through hell during the last four months so that her perfect bubble does not burst. She does not know that her beloved chottey hasn't even consummated his marriage with his wife, even though he is passionately in love with her and the sole reason is that her Shyam was the thorn in their married life. While even Nani had a tough time accepting the ugliness of Shyam, imagine this woman's plight when the truth is still not fully out. 

When Khushi was making all those accusations against Shyam supported by Payal and NK, the one man who should have stepped in her defence by telling everyone clearly what he knew of Shyam's ugliness did not do so. He remained silent for far too long even as his wife was continuously humiliated and Shyam had enough time to spill poison in the minds of the people gathered there.  It was brought down to Khushi pleading with Arnav to trust her as she had no proofs. 

Oh yes, Arnav slapped the creep for what he did to his wife and sister but did he tell them the full truth then and there, to leave no room for doubt? All he said was that he trusted Khushi. Now to a woman with a weak mind and an eternal devotion to her husband, it would sound like it boils down to Arnav believing Khushi's words over Shyam's  with no solid proof.  If only Arnav had admitted to her (like he did to Nani), that he believed Khushi because he himself had seen the dark side of Shyam and had forcefully married Khushi because he had not trusted her in the beginning, she would have understood the circumstances better and would have  been able to accept Shyam's guilt.  Yes, it would have been painful for her to know that her brother knew the truth all along and still hid it from her but she had the right to know and he took away that right. He is as guilty as Khushi for hiding the truth but this is a fact still not known to the rest of the family save Nani.  Thus, Anjali's indignation was perfectly justified for it seemed to her that Arnav can go to any extent for Khushi. He had earlier threatened to walk out with ehr post marriage and now he seemed to lie to her so that he can romance his wife.  So there was every possibility that he may have taken Khushi's side against Shyam only because he cannot live without her and not because she was right.  Arnav's failure to come clean about the whole sordid affair has now painted Khushi as a manipulator in her mind rather than a victim.

So I would place the blame squarely on Arnav. He had to come clean with her now and tell her everything.  His failure to do so even now would be totally unfair on Khushi.  It is high time Khushi walks out of this mad house with her head held high.  If Arnav has a spine, he will follow her after telling Anjali the real truth about Shyam so that she can protect herself. Otherwise she is sure to get the devil back.
Edited by Opti - 11 years ago
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ruby Excelletn and well written.

Ritzy the song so suits them all.
Girl on Fire so aptly written
Sampin love reading your post
Today we saw a different Anjali , an anjali who is insecured, but isnt she the same sister who wanted her brother to b ein love , get married and all.
Well in her case its like if I am not happy how can you be happy. But as I said before I love romance more then drama . But drama in IPK is far more interesting then any other

Simply loved the first 5 mins . WHat chemistry
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys!
another great edition of ur cut! just brilliant take guys!
loved the first few mins of the episode...until the rani sahiba made entry.
but ur analysis thru director's lens brought different meaning  to it altogether!
thnks for ur daily dose of this BRILLIANT DC! LOVE IT! :)
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the PM winey- that was yet another nice update!

Ritzy, loved your inputs too

Sam, I am still amazed at mature outlook which oozes out of your writeup!

Girloffire- Sorry I dont know your name- NIce inputs- Loved it!
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
👏awesome dear
loved it

thnx 4 the pm too😳
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Once again great post ruby and Ritz, Sam and girloffire. I already knew that the romance 2day was goin to b of the tie tie fish variety, that went as expected so had already prepared 4the disappointment so no major shock 4me. ASR has got quite a balancing act ahead of him, the scene he is left standing in the hallway while the sister goes in one direction and the wife in another direction nicely done.   I am goin to reserve my opinion on the last scenes until Monday to c wat ASR actually tells her and her reaction. If he tells her the truth it can go two ways and it will b interesting to c. The cvs have to b careful that whatever they show the brother-sister relationship is salvagable at the end of it. Thou certain things have changed since he got married he never answered all of her questions before, example y he broke his off his engagement to La, once again convenient memory loss. I am glad he is gettin an insight into her thought process, he needs to no wat he is up against.

IMO 4this track to work they needed to have a connection between Anjali & the audience, they needed to generate sympathy 4her & that is somethin they have so far failed to do, whether that is the fault of the writers, the directors, or the actors (maybe a combination of all three) it has not stirred the reaction they wanted &until they get that sympathy the track is not goin to work at a TRP level. The majority of the forum is not liking it and if u go by the trps and i remember wat I read correctly then the 2 lowest days trp wise were the ones where anjali was at the centre. Wat they need to remember is that the story was sold as a love hate story of star crossed lovers and the leads r khushi and ASR and they r the reasons the viewers tune in.
This track has the potential to b a success but they r lacking execution and also the timing was off, they wasted two months on needless OTT comedy and then one lead was shooting 4a film and you therefore got a kidnapping track, wat people wanted post that track was romance wit some drama not the threat of another separation between the leads.
If this was bein broadcasted on a channel were TRP were not the major factor than fine u have time to tell ur story ur way but wen u r on a channel where the bottom line is TRP then u don't have the creative liberty of showing the story ur way wit yo-yoing trps, I am goin to assume that the channel had the trps 4the week don't no whether they panicked but and that is y they released the channel promo so quickly.Edited by sarra0 - 11 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Girl Of Fire ( Sorry, i Dont know your name), Ruby, Ritz, Sampin...
wonderful wonderful write up! Enjoyed reading all your posts!

I am too pressed for time so that's why couldnt reply in detail for each of your posts.and i m sorry for that...but dont take it as i didnt read them... I m reading this thread daily and loving each and every post and POV...

Thank you guys for penning down your thoughts! It is so much required in this emotional roller-coaster ride that we have in our IPk land now!

BTW: Arnav's hug to khushi when she was seething in anger, her retaliation and attempt to get away..and instead, her hugging him back...brought tears to my eyes!
Dont know why...but it did...It was love in such pure form!!

Love,sumi
Edited by coolgal270 - 11 years ago