Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for yet another beautiful DC !

πŸ˜ƒ
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 πŸ‘am liking ur analysis a lot more than u cud think !!!! πŸ‘thanks a ton !!😊
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really loved your analysis.I also felt very bad for ASR today.His Di did not understand him and she said that her chottey lied to her that is where My heart melted for ASR.
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

πŸ‘am liking ur analysis a lot more than u cud think !!!! πŸ‘thanks a ton !!😊

Thank you .. Thank you Thank you ,... seriously from the bottom of my heart .. loved the above words .. hope i can live up this expectation always 
sumeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Quote:

This is what your maker is telling you... you know what this couple has gone thru .. but does the family know .. the family is under the guise this is a normal marriage .. & the current situation is this the daughter of the house is shattered .. she is seeing budding romance in a couple ..when her married life is in shambles ..
The maker was telling us today .. time stands still for no Man .. today Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada has the woman of his dreams in his arms .. his love is about to be brought to fruitian ... his wife is about to claim him as her Husband ... & reality stepped in ..
Once again Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada was brought to the threshold of being in between his love .. & his Devotion.. Sad the sister dint realize he still chose to follow her today ... not his lady love ..
Somehow brought to mind .. the play of words DIVINE VENGEANCE .. u did not respect what i gave you .. Hence Mr. Raizada work harder for it .. Looks like Khushi's words at the Devi Maiyyah temple .. telling ASR that he would one day realize all the strings are held by the almighty we are just the puppets .. seems to be moving in closer to Mr. Raizada. .. Prophetic words .. so hope NOT ..
Quote]

Hey Ruby ..that wz wonder ful and the part quoted above really struck a cord..Marvellous I must say..πŸ‘
Akash n Payal's part was very much understandable...
but can't understand Anajli, esp when u said..she's manipulative enough to know when to call him Arnav and when Chhote...
Never thought Anjali as manipulative...just weak who when angry with him calls him Arnav...or maybe depends on her mood...Ok remember the first episode...she calls him Arnav on the ramp of his fashion show, even though her voice is not audible to the public...
Edited by sumeeta - 11 years ago
ShinyJiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

The Sister in me cried for Anjali ... a sister no more
The Wife in me cried for Khushi .. who is yet to be the Wife
But the Woman in me cried for Mr Arnav Singh Raizada 

Everyone cried.  Internet Freaks cried.  TV audience cried.  And we, at India Forum cried and cried.  But for what is my question?????????????

IS WAITING FOR KISS KO KYA NAAM DOON?
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sampin

Before I start writing,I wanna share something that I've been taught by my mother since a pretty young age that instead of going vitriolic on  a thousand bad qualities of a person,praise the one good quality that they might possess..

Thanks to Ruby and Ritzy for coming up with this threadπŸ‘...And sorry if I kinda disturbed the peaceful ambiance here with my untamed rantings today!!πŸ˜ƒ

Carpe Diem..πŸ˜ƒ

Sammy...

Our Little Phoolan Devi... U r such a Patakha... By God... what a post... The chaanta u lagaoed the CVs today... mujhe uss thappad ki goonj yahan tak sunaayi di !!!! Fataak !! I mean I can see Gautam Hegde's Slapped face in front of my eyes !!!

If there was an option of love button... I would have pressed it a thousand times by now... what a Post !!!

LEGEN---Wait for it--- DARY

Get up girl... and Take a Bow !!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Before I start writing,I wanna share something that I've been taught by my mother since a pretty young age that instead of going vitriolic on  a thousand bad qualities of a person,praise the one good quality that they might possess..

So while writing this,these words keep ringing in my ears'and before I proceed to pick out the sore points of the episode,I solemnly swear to respect and praise what I liked..

The Hug:Need I say more??The passion oozing out..Arshi have shared quite a few of them in the past few weeks and it won't be inappropriate to say,each one of them outdoing the previous'.The way he holds her tight,doesn't let go of her'.No wonder these two sets million hearts aflutter with their sizzling chemistry..Loved it to the core'The ardour so visible'The way she seems to get a gift of life on seeing him,his arms are her abode of peace,sanity..The swank husband proudly  and with his usual aplomb declares his victory,the way she finally accepts him and is set to accept his kiss of love-set my heart racing!!Beautifully portrayed by BS and SI!!

Payal finally opening her mouth..Trying to explain her stand to Akash'.This girl needed to grow some spine,pronto and it's really good to see that she's been  given her much needed dialogues!!

Okay I'm done with all the praiseworthy points..Was there anymore??!My   phan girl soul with an ambivalent mind  couldn't find anything else!!

Now I'd come straight to what pissed me off big time..I'll try to be clear and spot-on'

I know the PH runs by the Legen-wait-for-it-dary slogan,"Dekhna hain toh Dekho" to an extent and that IPK is your baby..But it so happens we labh this serial as much as you do..and we rant and go argy-bargy because we care..Now maybe we differ in our definition of care..Few people care when there aren't enough ArHi scenes,few others care when the trp's are at stake,others care when the story and screenplay are messed up..But imagine when these three situations are juxtaposed..Will you still ignore all our rantings and go your own way??Don't you guys think we need a reality check here??!!πŸ˜•

Why confuse people in the first place??On Wednesday we got a small but significant insight into Anjali's thought process..Today her dialogues were nothing but a mish mash of muddled thoughts..The lady is "Di-lusional"no doubt,but why  turn into a vamp in the first place??And Puhleej don't come with another interview to justify your stand'What did she mean when she said,"Chotey aapko pyar ho gaya hain!!"So is her Chotey not supposed to fall in love??!!I understand her state of mind..But I hope I don't have to remind you that general trp viewers want "spot-on"dialogues and scenes'You can continue with your subtle story-telling but to garner those trp's you also need some pertinent stuff 'At first you  come up with 5 mins of Arshi romance to serve as an anti-dote for the nest 15 mins of emotional atyachar'.For my money,this recent trend of yours is pretty much imprudent!!

Who are you justifying yourself to??To the IF members??90%of whom don't count for your trp's!!To the wide range of netizens!!To end a week on a cliffhanger,on a pathetic sob-note,without a precap..and still scratching your heads for the yo-yoing TRP's??

If IPK started it's marketing campaign as a star crossed love story,300 episodes later,why on earth would people accept it as a Di ki Saut??Anjali remains an integral part of the story,no doubt..But do not forget..Di ki Saut has a huge negative impact on the minds of the people'.No one wants to see the female lead as a "Saut",period!!And you're still out on twitter,asking reasons for the forum going all apoplectic??!!In fact'if you continue with this poor strategy,be ready for some more rounds of harsh crticisms coming your way'

So'without going further on what could have been done to avoid TRP mishap,I'd again request you guys to go back to basics'as I said in my 18th July DC post'If romance took you to the zenith of trp charts'it'll again bear you some sweet fruits'Just go back to square one,focus on marketing'Promos promos and some more sensible promos instead of some shoddy channel-cut ones'.Stop putting your foot in the mouth and come to conclusions that we want Arhi and Arhi only'.What about some sweet and sour concoction of romance and drama instead of focusing just on tear jerking drama for the freaking two-third of the episode'.And Puhleej end the week on an interesting note..Something that keeps people glued, wanting for more instead of some.."Kab khatam Hoga yeh drama'"slogans'

And for some people who literally wants Khushi to become a nun and making the forum all chock-a-block with their "Nari Mukti"Morchas..sorry for sounding acerbic,IPK or as such any prime Time show shouldn't be your place then'At the end of the day IPK remains and will continue to remain an arche type SP show where you generally don't expect a redemption'.Sorry,but this trait remains implacable..Come to that,I find myself pretty lucky  to be watching a show where a villain gets at least a slap for mistreating the protagonist's wife'But just like we've all learnt to restrain our expectations for romantic scenes,we need to stop going high on "Khushi leave RM"slogans too'

I know I ranted a little too much..Sorry..for once my young fan girl soul couldn't be held back'

Thanks to Ruby and Ritzy for coming up with this threadπŸ‘...And sorry if I kinda disturbed the peaceful ambiance here with my untamed rantings today!!πŸ˜ƒ

Carpe Diem..πŸ˜ƒ

Sammy the World of the Internet .. is so amazing .. one connects seamlessly to someone in another corner of the world ..

Today a whole lot of people would be reading this post of yours .. & pressing the like button .. some will leave the comments as well ( me) .. 

BUT .. to me that is so not WORTHY to the WORDS written above ... seriously ... from one writer to another ...

TAKING A BOW ..  THERE IS ONLY ONE EXPRESSION POSSIBLE FOR THIS POST ... & THAT IS A 

STANDING OVATION ...  πŸ‘

WORDS .. R TO SMALL.. & CANT EXPRESS WHAT I FELT READING THIS POST ... 

SUPER PROUD OF YOU .. & SUPER GRATEFUL TO YOU .. FOR USING DC .. TO POST SUCH AM AMAZING PIECE ...

THANK YOU ... 
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So while writing this,these words keep ringing in my ears'and before I proceed to pick out the sore points of the episode,I solemnly swear to respect and praise what I liked..

The Hug:Need I say more??The passion oozing out..Arshi have shared quite a few of them in the past few weeks and it won't be inappropriate to say,each one of them outdoing the previous'.The way he holds her tight,doesn't let go of her'.No wonder these two sets million hearts aflutter with their sizzling chemistry..Loved it to the core'The ardour so visible'The way she seems to get a gift of life on seeing him,his arms are her abode of peace,sanity..The swank husband proudly  and with his usual aplomb declares his victory,the way she finally accepts him and is set to accept his kiss of love-set my heart racing!!Beautifully portrayed by BS and SI!!

Payal finally opening her mouth..Trying to explain her stand to Akash'.This girl needed to grow some spine,pronto and it's really good to see that she's been  given her much needed dialogues!!

Okay I'm done with all the praiseworthy points..Was there anymore??!My   phan girl soul with an ambivalent mind  couldn't find anything else!!

Now I'd come straight to what pissed me off big time..I'll try to be clear and spot-on'

I know the PH runs by the Legen-wait-for-it-dary slogan,"Dekhna hain toh Dekho" to an extent and that IPK is your baby..But it so happens we labh this serial as much as you do..and we rant and go argy-bargy because we care..Now maybe we differ in our definition of care..Few people care when there aren't enough ArHi scenes,few others care when the trp's are at stake,others care when the story and screenplay are messed up..But imagine when these three situations are juxtaposed..Will you still ignore all our rantings and go your own way??Don't you guys think we need a reality check here??!!πŸ˜•

Why confuse people in the first place??On Wednesday we got a small but significant insight into Anjali's thought process..Today her dialogues were nothing but a mish mash of muddled thoughts..The lady is "Di-lusional"no doubt,but why  turn into a vamp in the first place??And Puhleej don't come with another interview to justify your stand'What did she mean when she said,"Chotey aapko pyar ho gaya hain!!"So is her Chotey not supposed to fall in love??!!I understand her state of mind..But I hope I don't have to remind you that general trp viewers want "spot-on"dialogues and scenes'You can continue with your subtle story-telling but to garner those trp's you also need some pertinent stuff 'At first you  come up with 5 mins of Arshi romance to serve as an anti-dote for the nest 15 mins of emotional atyachar'.For my money,this recent trend of yours is pretty much imprudent!!

Who are you justifying yourself to??To the IF members??90%of whom don't count for your trp's!!To the wide range of netizens!!To end a week on a cliffhanger,on a pathetic sob-note,without a precap..and still scratching your heads for the yo-yoing TRP's??

If IPK started it's marketing campaign as a star crossed love story,300 episodes later,why on earth would people accept it as a Di ki Saut??Anjali remains an integral part of the story,no doubt..But do not forget..Di ki Saut has a huge negative impact on the minds of the people'.No one wants to see the female lead as a "Saut",period!!And you're still out on twitter,asking reasons for the forum going all apoplectic??!!In fact'if you continue with this poor strategy,be ready for some more rounds of harsh crticisms coming your way'

So'without going further on what could have been done to avoid TRP mishap,I'd again request you guys to go back to basics'as I said in my 18th July DC post'If romance took you to the zenith of trp charts'it'll again bear you some sweet fruits'Just go back to square one,focus on marketing'Promos promos and some more sensible promos instead of some shoddy channel-cut ones'.Stop putting your foot in the mouth and come to conclusions that we want Arhi and Arhi only'.What about some sweet and sour concoction of romance and drama instead of focusing just on tear jerking drama for the freaking two-third of the episode'.And Puhleej end the week on an interesting note..Something that keeps people glued, wanting for more instead of some.."Kab khatam Hoga yeh drama'"slogans'

And for some people who literally wants Khushi to become a nun and making the forum all chock-a-block with their "Nari Mukti"Morchas..sorry for sounding acerbic,IPK or as such any prime Time show shouldn't be your place then'At the end of the day IPK remains and will continue to remain an arche type SP show where you generally don't expect a redemption'.Sorry,but this trait remains implacable..Come to that,I find myself pretty lucky  to be watching a show where a villain gets at least a slap for mistreating the protagonist's wife'But just like we've all learnt to restrain our expectations for romantic scenes,we need to stop going high on "Khushi leave RM"slogans too'

I know I ranted a little too much..Sorry..for once my young fan girl soul couldn't be held back'

Carpe Diem..πŸ˜ƒ

Mita... sundor.. bhisooon sundor... when I read your post two things came to my mind

one - Chanta laga... GH ko hai laga...
two - this little pataka has cahones to answer like this... bravo

Kya analysis hai boss. loved it to the core... don't you dare stop writing now...

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: redwine1

WELCOME TO YET ANOTHER EDITION OF THE DIRECTORS CUT ... 

BIKHARE SAPNE 

A broken bone can heal, but the wound a word opens can fester forever. 

The value of the spoken word is so seldom realized .. a nice word can open doors .. a nice door can open hearts .. a nice word can bring a smile .. a nice word can change a life .. a cruel word can steal a smile .. a cruel word can end a life ... a cruel word can  break a heart ... a cruel word .. can SCATTER the emotions of a family ... 

Dear Fellow Viewer & Reader ... welcome to yet another edition of DC . .. a shocking episode for most of us .. what with all of us imagining tons of romance & suddenly getting tons of poignant drama .. but friends romance or drama .. the episode packed a punch .. the episode .. opened a lot of cans .. if the episode brought in a tear  ..well it also brought in a smile all in 18 minutes of edge of the seat thrill .. all in a day at the IPK.

Guys will leave the first 4 mins today for the last .. as they say .. desert comes last 

The Episode ... 

A tired fatigued family walks into their home .. a home they had left .. full ..a home when they had left still had a semblance of unity .. a home when they had left .. was a home ... they came back to make it a HOUSE .. 

If you remember my yesterday's analysis i had told you to remember the dialogue Anjali speaks to her Chotte 
excerpt for yesterdays post

A pretty much straight forward scene ... but what stood out was the awesome lighting & .. the whole darkness aura created & the stealth of shadows created was very good ... Sanaya was good in her portrayal of fear ... guys there were 2 important things in this scene that the Director conveyed to us .. hope you focussed on it ...
1. Anjali & Arnav scene .. when Arnav gets a call from Aman to go to Agra & he first refuses .. Anjali is happy & then she tells him don't hold for me you go ... NOW look here .. what she says .. IT is  ENOUGH FOR ME that you THOUGHT OF ME ... please remember this dialogue .. will be extremely important in the future playout ... 

When Anjali left home .. the words reverberating in her heart were that her Chotte cares for her .. he still thinks the world of her .. he still will go out the way for her ( he is willing to cut off a meeting) she still bares priority in his life .. .. it is with this belief Anjali walked out of her home ... 
To return .. to a house decorated in flowers .. her brother in the arms of the woman he loves .. her brother .. who was supposed to be out of town .. hence he dint accompany her .. a brother who according to her .. was holding his TRUE priority in his arms .. holding HIS WIFE IN HIS ARMS .. 
A shocked family looks on ... Mami the acerbic princess starts her rant ..to be fortunately interrupted by Nani .. who leads all out of the room .. 

Anjali walks forward .. dejectedly shuns her CHotte saying that i thot you were to go to Agra .. Aranv trying to explain moves ahead .. but Anjali shuns him & walks away ... Aranv turns to see Khushi too walking away to the other side .. we are left with an Arnav standing in the middle .. wondering .. WHAT THE .. 

Ok Ok  .. Pause Pause ... 

What just happened .. why should a sister be so miffed with her brother spending more time with his wife .. why should a surrogate MIL have a problem with the son spending time with his WIFE .. why should people be shocked with a man wanting to spend time with his WIFE ... his legally wedded wife ... 
This is what your maker is telling you... you know what this couple has gone thru .. but does the family know .. the family is under the guise this is a normal marriage .. & the current situation is this the daughter of the house is shattered .. she is seeing budding romance in a couple ..when her married life is in shambles .. 
The maker was telling us today .. time stands still for no Man .. today Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada has the woman of his dreams in his arms .. his love is about to be brought to fruitian ... his wife is about to claim him as her Husband ... & reality stepped in .. 
Once again Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada was brought to the threshold of being in between his love .. & his Devotion.. Sad the sister dint realize he still chose to follow her today ... not his lady love .. 
Somehow brought to mind .. the play of words DIVINE VENGEANCE .. u did not respect what i gave you .. Hence Mr. Raizada work harder for it .. Looks like Khushi's words at the Devi Maiyyah temple .. telling ASR that he would one day realize all the strings are held by the almighty we are just the puppets .. seems to be moving in closer to Mr. Raizada. .. Prophetic words .. so hope NOT .. 

Moving on .. Release Pause .. 

Lets see what else happened at the Raizada house tonite .. a visibly frustrated Akash . who could not offer his sister the solace that she wanted .. a visibly angry Akash .. who was shocked at his brother today . .. walks into his room .. to find his wife serving him food .. a brother faces his wife .. & wonders how he can have food when his sister is starving her self of her meds .. there ensues a war of words .. ably joined by the acerbic mother .. Mami .. 

Pause Pause .. 

What was being communicated here .. a bunch of people .. who are tied to each other in the most closest of bonds .. are in a relation which is the most closest of relation .. have no understanding of the other .. today .. a Payal .. yes you are in love with your husband & care for him .. but he is shattered seeing his sister .. needed space .. while Payal was crowding him .. A husband who couldn't understand a wife who was offering him comforts & solace .. a balm for his wounded soul .. could not see the gesture ... 

It left you to wonder .. do these people understand the true meaning of the word marriage .. did they understand .. what each ones words were doing to the other .. i was left with only one thought in my mind for these 2 .. & miles to go before i sleep .. 

Moving On ... .

Arnav goes to his sister .. finally trying to get her to eat her meds .. but Anjali is adamant .. Arnav finally gives her a promise on himself .. on his life .. & she still hesitates .. Arnav asks her if she dint value his life anymore ..she agrees to eat .. but she tells him that things have changed now .. the dynamics of their lives has changed now .. today Khushi his wife was his first priority .. & ever since he had married her .. his priority was Khushi .. as he refused to divulge answers to her Questions ... A shocked Aranv looks On ... 

PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE 

Guys the most important scene of today .. & also the most important scene of the TRACK .. TODAY .. the dynamics in relations changed ... today .. a sister ...a mother put herself over her brother .. her son .. 
Today by saying these simple words .. words which unfortunately she will never be able to take back .. words .. which have once been spoken ... have forever shattered .. what was till date the most precious of relations ... 
Today Anjali ... has brought out her insecurity in front of her brother .. today she showed her brother .. that she still wanted full control over his life ... today the real Anjali emerged ... the Anjali who Knows when to call her brother ... Arnav ... & when to call her Brother .. " CHOTTE " ... 

The use by the maker of Chotte today was the piece de resistance .. it showed the subtle way Anjali was manipulating her brother ... away from his wife ... it showed .. a woman who was shattered .. & looking to place the blame ... knew today whom to place that blame on ... did you see .. how throughout the car ride ..& on her way back .. Anjali was faint .. & the moment the cloud cleared in her mind .. there arose the woman the wife ... There stood up .. Mrs. Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha ... 

Ok Fellas ,, after so much heavy duty emotion ... i want the break .. i just want to ask you all ..Tell me do we really need an analysis on the first 4 mins of the episode .. i say .. watch it & enjoy .. TRUE LOVE NEEDS NO WORDS  ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDMmqqqE1WU[/YOUTUBE]

As i leave you guys .. i want to bring to you some important pointers .. 

1. What was the Blank Phone call Anjali got ,... is Shyam coming back .. was that him?
2. What will Khushi do now .. has she lost the bet ... does she accept Aranv as her Man 
3.What is the role that Nani will play now ... that her family is in tatters .. 

Today i saw a family.. who had their dreams scattered .. a family who was thrown asunder .. i saw a brother & sister .. who lived for each other .. at the threshold of the first crack in their hitherto pious relation ... i saw a woman .. in the arms of the man she loves ... finally finding her home .. to be rudely jerked back from this all .. & finally i saw a MAN .. Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada .. who was standing alone ... grappling with the whole turn of tide .. grappling with his love & his devotion ...

As i end this .. once again i will go back to what i wrote a couple of days back ...

The Sister in me cried for Anjali ... a sister no more
The Wife in me cried for Khushi .. who is yet to be the Wife
But the Woman in me cried for Mr Arnav Singh Raizada 

So guys a firm Pack up .. from me tonite .. &
 C U  again at the IPKs 

Wow, I am just going with the flow, I want to see what cv's have in mind. 

The only person who is in loosing position is Arnav Singh Raizada. He can only get his di and wife back in one frame is to expose Shaym fully to his sister. In order to do that Shaym has to come back and past to be reveled and the real reason and purpose of Shaym.