India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GREAT WEEK AHEAD...I SUPPOSE!

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, I have a feeling that we have a great week ahead of usSmile. All the characters were portrayed true to their nature today.
We saw pure love, insecurity, sacrifice and a sense of betrayal.
Hats off to "nani" for always standing up for the truth.Thumbs Up
We did witness an excellent 5 minutes of "Arshi" loveSmile before it was interrupted.Cry
And thank God, Payal finally spoke up...Akash seemed to be listening to her before his mother interrupted.Unhappy
We might see the Gupta sisters finally standing up for their rights in future.
And yes the phone call. Well Shyam has to return to the family...or else the truth shall never be revealed. Only by staying in the house, if he commits a mistake, the truth shall come to the focus...else Anjali shall go on mourning for him.

So the present track proves that we have great things coming ahead of us.And truly guys, I don't want a rain sequence amidst so much of tension and anxiety. I want to witness it when some tension has released off (by any means). Bcoz I don't want to witness a rain sequence at one point and aa argument and tensed atmosphere the next moment. I would want the essence of the sequence to continue and it's impact to be everlastingBig smile

Edited by priya_86 - 20 July 2012 at 9:20am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28Feelitburberry07yogifaluabii95ipkfrncmz.brariiiiiszeefan 1Fawadiliciousrizibpriyankaaeyesonmearshi_karishmusicfan5.ProperPatolaanitamalik

anu.pr Senior Member
anu.pr
anu.pr

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I think so. There was no precap today...no promo at present. So guess we have to wait and watchSmile
arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

agree

ojas_82 Groupbie
ojas_82
ojas_82

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Yes I too agree, probably Shyam's entry into the show is required to prove him guiltyStern Smile
musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Overall a nice episode i suppose...Arshi scene was fabulous...magical Hug by both of them...

I wasn't expecting a rain sequence today so not dissapointed there...i think the Anjali drama was needed for the story to move forward...she got a missed call so shyam should be back soon and hopefully the entire truth will be revealed soon...

Hoping for the best...
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
don't knw yaar what to say..
a gr8 week ahead...
I hope Arnav will not shout at Khushi or avoid her once again..
I hope from now on Khushi may be support him...
don't knw really confuse..here after epi I think Im the only confuse soul and thinking bash Anjali or notD'oh 
in some cases she is right...but she told Arnav changed but the thing is Arnav also has a right to love na..so I don't knw...Broken Heart waiting for next week..hope Mishti give some spoilers or  may be there wil be a promo ..I really and badly need a promo or spoiler...
will see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rizib

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Agreed. Well put. We saw the characters in their best elements today. I find this track highly gripping. It's going to strengthen ArHi's love
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

don't knw yaar what to say..
a gr8 week ahead...
I hope Arnav will not shout at Khushi or avoid her once again..
I hope from now on Khushi may be support him...
don't knw really confuse..here after epi I think Im the only confuse soul and thinking bash Anjali or notD'oh 
in some cases she is right...but she told Arnav changed but the thing is Arnav also has a right to love na..so I don't knw...Broken Heart waiting for next week..hope Mishti give some spoilers or  may be there wil be a promo ..I really and badly need a promo or spoiler...
will see
Relax...just try to sit back and enjoy the showSmile

Go to top