Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The creepy feeling Anjali's 'Sisterly' Love ..

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
... has started to evoke.  A couple of episodes ago I was ready to give the dialogue write the benefit of doubt and say he didn't realize what all interpretations the line " Khushi has become more important than your di" could be subjected to. But as the show seems to progress... there is a creepiness I feel every time Anjali comes on screen... cause her expectations of a sibling relationship seems so twisted.

She was married forever (no idea how long) and yet she expected her husband to romance her all the time and sulked when he even referred to her as Anjali and not Rani Sahiba... and her brother who is supposedly married just for 4 months... had a near dead kidnapping experience from which his sole wife rescued him isn't allowed some private moments with her??

The whole freaking family is doing the 'we care about you' dance around her the whole day... everyone went along for the satsang keeping all their work aside... but that wasnt enough... Arnav didnt come tracing her using an imaginary GPRS when he found out his meeting was cancelled, instead dared to go home.. is the point of betray here?? Really!!!

There are millions of siblings in this world.. who are very attached to each other... manavi and jeevika from EHMMBH are another good examples of super close siblings.. but we don't see their relationship going the pervert way.

What exactly does Anjali want? Does she want Arnav to attend to her day and night??.not be anywhere near his wife??What is the expectation here??? 
Is this sibling love or an obsession to have  total control over your brother's life and be the sole object of his love and affection??? Whatever the makers are thinking... this is sooo  creeping me out... and being a sister to a younger brother myself... people this is not natural!!! I understand protectiveness... some extent of possessiveness but at this point I really want to ask...

Iss Relation ko kya naam doge?
 All I can say at this moment is... Shyam please come and take your wife... she was dying to move into your house anyways!!!  And makers... we understand we live and breathe these characters and know them inside out but understand sometimes we are so close to the product you don't see the flaws.. you may just need to revisit your vision using a 30000 bird view!

Edited by jules - 20 July 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliinahoulaMitzArnavKiKhushibabli0204Paarijatarshi1986FuzzbucketKkkkkingKhanSiestaswetha_chAngels11-Superstar-vellainsaanSiri22Hriju321pisces25velanginiIWishICould

aleena777 Groupbie
aleena777
aleena777

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ur rite and wasn't it anjali who wanted arnav to loosen up a little and be in love some day. She was always advising him abt listening to ur heart an love and now she is complaining im sooo annoyed at anjali rite now cuz she blamed arnav for lying to her wen he hasn't done nything like that!!!!
babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I'm not bashing any actors, but the CV are making Anjali a mental case !!! Soon IPKKND will turn into either a creepy psycho thrilar or an Ekta soap!!! Be prepared friends. So, no promised intense love story for us that the initial promos (promos 1- 4) have shown!

Edited by babli0204 - 20 July 2012 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Superstar-IWishICould

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Yes. According to Anjali, Arnav has no damn right to live his life.. She thinks that on the entire bloody globe ONLY she has suffered.. Angry I hated today's episode. Angry
Admins, if you want to ban me then please do the honours. Stern Smile

Edited by guptarashi - 20 July 2012 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanAcnavneil

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I disagree with you. Anjali's not in the right frame of mind at the moment. She feels alone in the world. How would you feel if you're husband was thrown out by your brother? She feels alone. Like all her happiness is snatched away. She was happy yesterday that Arnav was willing to go to the mandir for her..the THOUGHT itself was enough for her...It's natural when you come home and see your brother romancing his wife, you would feel like he lied to you. We know the truth, she doesn't. Anjali just needs a bit if support from her brother. He kicked out her husband and hasn't shown her proof...Arnav has been completely busy with his wife post that abortion thing...Imagine how she feels. She's alone...he's not. Arnav has always been her protective barrier and she feels like she's loosing her brother to Khushi--- like Khushi is stealing her happiness...I don't think its right to give a pious bond of Arnav-Anjali's relationship such a bad name in all honestly. It kinda sickens me.

It was Anjali who wanted Arnav to love...That's right..but the present circumstances aren't right in all honesty.  If ASR-Khushi told the family about their contract marriage or gave proof of Shyam to them, Anjali wouldn't be thinking this way. Anjali's reaction atm is natural..it's going to progress as the episodes go by... and then she's going to realize the truth of her husband and realize all thta Khushi did for her and her own brother. ATM she sees none of that!

Edited by anitamalik - 20 July 2012 at 9:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tdtogkoolansguessimgreatmorning_dews

far78 Groupbie
far78
far78

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
They are showing Anjali as a spoilt attention seeker.. She wants everyone around her.. And it's seeming she wants Arnav not to love his wife... He never went u care about Shyam more than me ever fi her!!

Very wierd ... It's almost as if she is jealous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Acnavneil

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
But does not need some happy moments. He was on the verge of Death. Has any one in the family asked him about what he went through
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
its like she is under the impression that Arnav is a subtitue for her currently absent husbandDead
Seriously its freaky...creepy!Really creepy!
So what if your brother fell in love and changed? Is that not what love is uppose to do? Love changes you...she just cannot digest the fact that Arnav now loves someone else...grow up? How old are you Anjali? You are not a 7 year old kid...wait..even 7 year olds do not act sooo creepily!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Acnavneil

Go to top