ASR backout frm his love for di

cukki thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ASR may break the contract with kushi and ask her to walk out from his and his sis life.
Dnt get angry guys but i feel like that by hearing the convrtn between anjali and ASR.
I really hope that m wrng...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalhara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this can happen... last time he stopped her... now she failed the deal n she is ready to accept him... this time he will sacrifice his love for di... n ask khushi to leave... but after that he will be like a dead soul n his life be all mechanical... then only others will realise how much he loved khushi...
Aparamegha thumbnail
Felt so sorry for Arnav today...
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope this doesn't happen… 
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvipkknd4ever

this can happen... last time he stopped her... now she failed the deal n she is ready to accept him... this time he will sacrifice his love for di... n ask khushi to leave... but after that he will be like a dead soul n his life be all mechanical... then only others will realise how much he loved khushi...

yah nd only then anjali will realize what a big mistake she has done!
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I literally felt like crying for our arnie baby..😭
His sis is almost blackmailing him..
How terrible can tht be!
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nope. , more likely khushi will leave n go... N Arnav will be stuck between his di and khushi ... Shyam will come back and Anjali will then learn about Shyams truth, then the redemption track will happen in earnest with di 's full aashirwad!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehhe

Arnav might visit khushi in between to pacify her !!!

Dunno that what I think may happen!! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
waterunder11 thumbnail
Can somebody make a post on what all anjali told arnav today. I couldnt watch the episode after the family barged in. Im sure there are alot of ppl who didnt watch it. Everything was just too awkward!
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he'll kick Khushi out. He wouldn't after all this effort.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think hes gunna blast on Khushi again. He may say Khushi is important in his life but the thing is he just says that. When it comes to Anjali he doesn't care about Khushi. So I really don't see Khushi's importance in his life. So Im glad if she leaves & if she doesn't hope he makes her leave. She just needs to be out of this mess!