Frequent Posters

PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: misscrazyfan

first of all no bashing pls...

k i can understand...
yes first few mins was a heaven,,,loved our SARUN to infinite
yes anjali to too possessive and jealous..
yes mami is crossing too much..
yes akash has gone mad...
but payal opened her her mouth and asked something that was fine today..i think she should avoid him or leave so he can realize..
yes arnav must open his mouth and tell all the truth he is hiding regarding his marriage and shyam real face..
there is lot and lot to reveal ...wait and enjoy the show
but we should stop dreaming and waiting for rain sequence ,,coz its only rumor i guess.
anyways cvs r not potraying us wat they r showing in promos...show one and link to the other..poor of us..
hey but pls dont change channel..just think of trp bloody trp hell

But dear, TRP reflects on the fans attitude towards the show.
If u don't like a track , it means low TRPs and vice versa.
The CVsa and especial
Ly GH have to see that their " original" plan isn't working..
And why should it?
We didnt sign up to see this.
I can understand developing parallel tracks after the main leads issues have been sorted.
But this interruption of important scenes between leads a d simultaneous carrying of both tracks I don't like.
Show one or nothing.
I can't have drooling over SARUn one second and cursing anjali the other.
Too much drama I cannot handle.
jennad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate to see women unnecessarily suffering, this is common in Indian serials, one of the reason I dont watch most serials.  Now even IPK is on the same line, both Payal n Khushi are sufferring unnecessarily. They shud walk out and go home, let the Raizada boys take care of themselves.
PiscineMolitor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jennadsouza

I hate to see women unnecessarily suffering, this is common in Indian serials, one of the reason I dont watch most serials.  Now even IPK is on the same line, both Payal n Khushi are sufferring unnecessarily. They shud walk out and go home, let the Raizada boys take care of themselves.

I really wish it was as simple as this.
But Bahus walking out of their Sasural in a SP show? That's too much to accept,0.😆
I would love to see Payal walking out.
Loved her dialogue for akash today.
Long coming and much needed.
Actually, instead of Gupta sisters walking out, Mami and akash should be thrown out.
sherlockthor thumbnail
we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!
PiscineMolitor thumbnail

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!we want romance !!

Long love romance!! Especially Arnav KHushi ka romance!!
I don't want stooopid anjali beech mein.
I don't want to enjoy this so called roller coaster ride, when there is NO thrill in it, I'm sorry.
I'm just gonna do what GH said- dekhna hai to dekho.
Best . Advice. Ever.
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I enjyd dose 8 mins.. 😉
But the scenes dat followed were Sick..!

Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THERE YOU GO!!! U SAID AND WE SHOULD ALL SAY THIS TO MR.GAUTAM HEDGE TOO!!!! WE WANT 22 MIN OF ONLY ARSHI! WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANJALI GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rmipkknd

What amazing 8 minutes I had from8:00-8:08.😳  *drool,drool*

But after that, need I even start?
Did any one of you'll like the part after those 8 minutes?
Did we get any reason to be happy after those 8 minutes?(except for Payal putting forth her point)😆
NO. We didn't.
Anjali is a psycho woman, who thinks only she can be in love,0. Fine. I've come to accept that and move on.
But being jealous of your own brother's love?
Now THAT'S A FIRST.
I'm not seeing arnav and khushi for their rabba veys( who am I kidding??😳 LOL)
But the magic for me lay beyond that. How khushi accepted him inspite of her 'roothi' behaviour and totally gave into him was what touched me totally.
Can't they see that's what we want.
And I don't care if no one  agrees with me, but after today's episode, I only want 22 minutes of ArHI.
THERE, I said it.😡
I don't wanna see aksh and Mami treating Payal like this. 
IT'S UNBEARABLE.
And anjali acting perpetually sick.
What's the deal with holding her head like shes about to faint anyway?
All I can say is, it's an important year for me, and I'm gonna bother putting on the TV only for ARHI moments. I don't care how stupid it may sound. 
But that's the only QUALITY product left of this show.
Thanks.

@Bold - I agree with each and every word. My thoughts exactly. Thank you for this. VERY WELL WRITTEN 👏
@red - You said it! That little touch by the CVs was indeed commendable. It was beautiful to see Khushi giving in inspite of all her problems with him. The best thing is, they might fight like hell, but they know how much they mean to each other.  Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 😳