This is why we want to see ArSHi scenes.

Posted: 11 years ago
What amazing 8 minutes I had from8:00-8:08.😳  *drool,drool*
But after that, need I even start?
Did any one of you'll like the part after those 8 minutes?
Did we get any reason to be happy after those 8 minutes?(except for Payal putting forth her point)😆
NO. We didn't.
Anjali is a psycho woman, who thinks only she can be in love,0. Fine. I've come to accept that and move on.
But being jealous of your own brother's love?
Now THAT'S A FIRST.
I'm not seeing arnav and khushi for their rabba veys( who am I kidding??😳 LOL)
But the magic for me lay beyond that. How khushi accepted him inspite of her 'roothi' behaviour and totally gave into him was what touched me totally.
Can't they see that's what we want.
And I don't care if no one  agrees with me, but after today's episode, I only want 22 minutes of ArHI.
THERE, I said it.😡
I don't wanna see aksh and Mami treating Payal like this. 
IT'S UNBEARABLE.
And anjali acting perpetually sick.
What's the deal with holding her head like shes about to faint anyway?
All I can say is, it's an important year for me, and I'm gonna bother putting on the TV only for ARHI moments. I don't care how stupid it may sound. 
But that's the only QUALITY product left of this show.
Thanks.
Edited by rmipkknd - 11 years ago
ya ..i agree vid u ...aftr dat arhi scene wen i saw anjali coming i juz changed the channl...i don't knw y she always  interrupt rabba ve moment...i'm fed up vid her disturbances... seriously i thought dat 2day 'll b a osm arshi epi n it ended up as a disastrous one...i seriously want more n more arshi scenes...thats it...!!!!!!!
Originally posted by rmipkknd

What amazing 8 minutes I had from8:00-8:08.😳  *drool,drool*
But after that, need I even start?
Did any one of you'll like the part after those 8 minutes?
Did we get any reason to be happy after those 8 minutes?(except for Payal putting forth her point)😆
NO. We didn't.
Anjali is a psycho woman, who thinks only she can be in love,0. Fine. I've come to accept that and move on.
But being jealous of your own brother's love?
Now THAT'S A FIRST.
I'm not seeing arnav and khushi for their rabba veys( who am I kidding??😳 LOL)
But the magic for me lay beyond that. How khushi accepted him inspite of her 'roothi' behaviour and totally gave into him was what touched me totally.
Can't they see that's what we want.
And I don't care if no one  agrees with me, but after today's episode, I only want 22 minutes of ArHI.
THERE, I said it.😡
I don't wanna see aksh and Mami treating Payal like this. 
IT'S UNBEARABLE.
And anjali acting perpetually sick.
What's the deal with holding her head like shes about to faint anyway?
All I can say is, it's an important year for me, and I'm gonna bother putting on the TV only for ARHI moments. I don't care how stupid it may sound. 
But that's the only QUALITY product left of this show.
Thanks.

@ BOLD - there I said it too!
Originally posted by divus14

ya ..i agree vid u ...aftr dat arhi scene wen i saw anjali coming i juz changed the channl...i don't knw y she always  interrupt rabba ve moment...i'm fed up vid her disturbances... seriously i thought dat 2day 'll b a osm arshi epi n it ended up as a disastrous one...i seriously want more n more arshi scenes...thats it...!!!!!!!
Same here!! I went to the kitchen and had my dinner. For the first time at 8 o clock, for the first time during IPKKND.im so into the show, that for me, nothing exists beyond IPKKND for me at 8.
But thanks CVs orGHfordoing this today.
Continue with Di ki saut or whatever .😡
Hahaha u said it!!! I mean she's only pregnant !!! She's acting as if she about to die of cancer!!!!!

I hv 2 kids n I know what happens during pregnancy!!!! It's ok, I can understand she's traumatized due to events happening but she shd be treated by a psychiatrist first for depression and not treated like a pampered brat!!!!
Edited by smile1412 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rmipkknd

Same here!! I went to the kitchen and had my dinner. For the first time at 8 o clock, for the first time during IPKKND.im so into the show, that for me, nothing exists beyond IPKKND for me at 8.
But thanks CVs orGHfordoing this today.
Continue with Di ki saut or whatever .😡
probably dis was the first tym i changed channel during ipkknd...evn during the shyam khushi scenes i watched it ...but 2day...😡 ...hmm...evn my mom was telling my dad dat "2day 8th wondr of the world happned ...ur daughtr changed star plus during ipkknd"
if it continues i 'll again do dat...
Originally posted by smile1412

Hahaha u said it!!! I mean she's only pregnant !!! She's acting as if she about to die of cancer!!!!!

I hv 2 kids n I know what happens during pregnancy!!!! It's ok, I can understand she's traumatized due to events happening but she shd be treated by a psychiatrist first for depression and not treated like a pampered brat!!!!
She is the most pampered pregnant woman ever. Like her hand goes to her head like she's about to faint, my hand instinctively goes up in a slapping motion,0. Ugh.😡
Originally posted by divus14

probably dis was the first tym i changed channel during ipkknd...evn during the shyam khushi scenes i watched it ...but 2day...😡 ...hmm...evn my mom was telling my dad dat "2day 8th wondr of the world happned ...ur daughtr changed star plus during ipkknd"
if it continues i 'll again do dat...
With Shyam khushi scenes, I knew that there would definitely be an arnav scene after words. 
I don't know what the CVs are accomplishing with thistrack.
There is no sibling relationship like this in REAL LIFE.
For god sakes, I know, I have two elder brothers, and I fight and bicker with them, and I love them, but not so pyscho like anjali no mater What you say.
I don't mean to compare , and I am Not for the sister show, but even there, they are HAPPY for eachother's happiness and soulmates even though they have gone through tragic events in life.
No one is like anjali in real life. No one. I just cant digest it.
Edited by rmipkknd - 11 years ago
first of all no bashing pls...
k i can understand...
yes first few mins was a heaven,,,loved our SARUN to infinite
yes anjali to too possessive and jealous..
yes mami is crossing too much..
yes akash has gone mad...
but payal opened her her mouth and asked something that was fine today..i think she should avoid him or leave so he can realize..
yes arnav must open his mouth and tell all the truth he is hiding regarding his marriage and shyam real face..
there is lot and lot to reveal ...wait and enjoy the show
but we should stop dreaming and waiting for rain sequence ,,coz its only rumor i guess.
anyways cvs r not potraying us wat they r showing in promos...show one and link to the other..poor of us..
hey but pls dont change channel..just think of trp bloody trp hell

Thanks for agreeing.
I want to see only arnav and khushi, 
I give 2 hoots if GH mocks me or the fans for this, but it's the only thing that makes me happy.
Not Mami and anjali whoa re acting like total
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

@ BOLD - there I said it too!
Haha😆Thanks for agreeing.
I want to see only arnav and khushi, 
I give 2 hoots if GH mocks me or the fans for this, but it's the only thing that makes me happy.
Not Mami and anjali whoa re acting like total🤬