Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is why we want to see ArSHi scenes.

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
What amazing 8 minutes I had from8:00-8:08.Embarrassed  *drool,drool*
But after that, need I even start?
Did any one of you'll like the part after those 8 minutes?
Did we get any reason to be happy after those 8 minutes?(except for Payal putting forth her point)LOL
NO. We didn't.
Anjali is a psycho woman, who thinks only she can be in love,0. Fine. I've come to accept that and move on.
But being jealous of your own brother's love?
Now THAT'S A FIRST.
I'm not seeing arnav and khushi for their rabba veys( who am I kidding??Embarrassed LOL)
But the magic for me lay beyond that. How khushi accepted him inspite of her 'roothi' behaviour and totally gave into him was what touched me totally.
Can't they see that's what we want.
And I don't care if no one  agrees with me, but after today's episode, I only want 22 minutes of ArHI.
THERE, I said it.Angry
I don't wanna see aksh and Mami treating Payal like this. 
IT'S UNBEARABLE.
And anjali acting perpetually sick.
What's the deal with holding her head like shes about to faint anyway?
All I can say is, it's an important year for me, and I'm gonna bother putting on the TV only for ARHI moments. I don't care how stupid it may sound. 
But that's the only QUALITY product left of this show.
Thanks.

Edited by rmipkknd - 20 July 2012 at 9:18am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowriparneetiS.Arshiarshi1986Arshi208Rachna_ArHihitinikkilanilandheidianumunu578Fairy2012Brashti24jazzpreetswtashDieHard-KSGfan-Mistletoe-smile1412looser01Kasu4lyfePrasanna_dhanustarplus31priyankaasrilathasAmazingAmyapoorvaarnav.anishaa.ipkkndfanforevasrain10simran04Siri22lovearshi01LetzLiveOurLyfcutelittleangel.Brooke.Veena..ajoop

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ya ..i agree vid u ...aftr dat arhi scene wen i saw anjali coming i juz changed the channl...i don't knw y she always  interrupt rabba ve moment...i'm fed up vid her disturbances... seriously i thought dat 2day 'll b a osm arshi epi n it ended up as a disastrous one...i seriously want more n more arshi scenes...thats it...!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidilanilandPiscineMolitorlooser01

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

What amazing 8 minutes I had from8:00-8:08.Embarrassed  *drool,drool*
But after that, need I even start?
Did any one of you'll like the part after those 8 minutes?
Did we get any reason to be happy after those 8 minutes?(except for Payal putting forth her point)LOL
NO. We didn't.
Anjali is a psycho woman, who thinks only she can be in love,0. Fine. I've come to accept that and move on.
But being jealous of your own brother's love?
Now THAT'S A FIRST.
I'm not seeing arnav and khushi for their rabba veys( who am I kidding??Embarrassed LOL)
But the magic for me lay beyond that. How khushi accepted him inspite of her 'roothi' behaviour and totally gave into him was what touched me totally.
Can't they see that's what we want.
And I don't care if no one  agrees with me, but after today's episode, I only want 22 minutes of ArHI.
THERE, I said it.Angry
I don't wanna see aksh and Mami treating Payal like this. 
IT'S UNBEARABLE.
And anjali acting perpetually sick.
What's the deal with holding her head like shes about to faint anyway?
All I can say is, it's an important year for me, and I'm gonna bother putting on the TV only for ARHI moments. I don't care how stupid it may sound. 
But that's the only QUALITY product left of this show.
Thanks.

@ BOLD - there I said it too!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlinaSklooser01Kasu4lyfePiscineMolitorLetzLiveOurLyf

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divus14

ya ..i agree vid u ...aftr dat arhi scene wen i saw anjali coming i juz changed the channl...i don't knw y she always  interrupt rabba ve moment...i'm fed up vid her disturbances... seriously i thought dat 2day 'll b a osm arshi epi n it ended up as a disastrous one...i seriously want more n more arshi scenes...thats it...!!!!!!!
Same here!! I went to the kitchen and had my dinner. For the first time at 8 o clock, for the first time during IPKKND.im so into the show, that for me, nothing exists beyond IPKKND for me at 8.
But thanks CVs orGHfordoing this today.
Continue with Di ki saut or whatever .Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfeLetzLiveOurLyf

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hahaha u said it!!! I mean she's only pregnant !!! She's acting as if she about to die of cancer!!!!!

I hv 2 kids n I know what happens during pregnancy!!!! It's ok, I can understand she's traumatized due to events happening but she shd be treated by a psychiatrist first for depression and not treated like a pampered brat!!!!

Edited by smile1412 - 20 July 2012 at 9:35am

lanilandPiscineMolitorlooser01arhi101

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Same here!! I went to the kitchen and had my dinner. For the first time at 8 o clock, for the first time during IPKKND.im so into the show, that for me, nothing exists beyond IPKKND for me at 8.
probably dis was the first tym i changed channel during ipkknd...evn during the shyam khushi scenes i watched it ...but 2day...Angry ...hmm...evn my mom was telling my dad dat "2day 8th wondr of the world happned ...ur daughtr changed star plus during ipkknd"
if it continues i 'll again do dat...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986Kasu4lyfePiscineMolitor

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile1412

Hahaha u said it!!! I mean she's only pregnant !!! She's acting as if she about to die of cancer!!!!!

I hv 2 kids n I know what happens during pregnancy!!!! It's ok, I can understand she's traumatized due to events happening but she shd be treated by a psychiatrist first for depression and not treated like a pampered brat!!!!
She is the most pampered pregnant woman ever. Like her hand goes to her head like she's about to faint, my hand instinctively goes up in a slapping motion,0. Ugh.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lanilandarshi1986Kasu4lyfe

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

probably dis was the first tym i changed channel during ipkknd...evn during the shyam khushi scenes i watched it ...but 2day...Angry ...hmm...evn my mom was telling my dad dat "2day 8th wondr of the world happned ...ur daughtr changed star plus during ipkknd"
if it continues i 'll again do dat...
With Shyam khushi scenes, I knew that there would definitely be an arnav scene after words. 
I don't know what the CVs are accomplishing with thistrack.
There is no sibling relationship like this in REAL LIFE.
For god sakes, I know, I have two elder brothers, and I fight and bicker with them, and I love them, but not so pyscho like anjali no mater What you say.
I don't mean to compare , and I am Not for the sister show, but even there, they are HAPPY for eachother's happiness and soulmates even though they have gone through tragic events in life.
No one is like anjali in real life. No one. I just cant digest it.Ouch

Edited by rmipkknd - 20 July 2012 at 10:29am

Zephyr8lanilandarshi1986Kasu4lyfe

Go to top