Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

never been this pissed seeing the terrace episode (Page 4)

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
agree with u,very much disappointed ,terrace scene was better
i thought there would b rain sequence,all spoilers telly buzz video ruined our excitementAngry
after seeing the episode and arnav's reaction when anjali told him  i don't know why i feel that asr himself will back off

though he loves khushi he himself may bring back shyam to rm and once again become old asr  and may tell khushi to go out.i really don't want this sort of thing to happen,it really scares me
then its much better if khushi get out of the house than some one throwing her out

101% sure it was shyam who called anjali ,let this lady go in search of her snake and for god sake leave arhi free Angry

DhwaniKS Senior Member
DhwaniKS
DhwaniKS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I dont know bt she z one hell of a sister...and ol dis i-care-for-chhotte-over-my-life thing now looks like bull shit...i evn feel it was bull shit since always..she only wanted everybody to just b at her service olways...she wanted ARNAV to remain like dat and never care about his own life..

I somehow felt dis in earlier episodes as well where anji kinda feels not very happy wid d chemistry ARNAV-KHUSHI share bt I dismissed it ol as a filmy of my overimagination...

Bt no it was all for real...plus earlier she was d center of all attraction in RM.and her husband used to ol dis mushy things for her,wid him gone.and seeing d very similar things done for somebdy else she is pissed...so to continue to COA...she z resorting ol means..

Huh!! Man i wanted to give a vent to my frustration...i was really upset wid d drama dat took place in RM...

Wot he came back lil early and wanted to spend time wid his estranged for long time wife...and wat if he evn lied for it...
He has not made any blunder...
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Agree with you!

So what if he fell in love and changed? Isn't that what love is suppose to do? Change you?

What is wrong with Arnav spending time with his own WIFE????

You know...I doubt she loves shyam...because lately all she does is cry over chottey loving khushi...Anjali bitwa...I doubt you know the meaning of love..its like you are obsessed with your own brother!!Dead

Poojie is being plainly selfish! Okay..she is going through a lot...but did she ever ask her beloved chottey about what he went through while he was kidnapped! Did she not see him bloody and bruised! So easy for you to forget...Anjali's pathetic actions cannot be justified no matter how hard we try...I tried to sympathesize her...but she is hopeless!

Why don't you go back to crying over shyam than crying over Arnav spending time with his own wife!

On side note...loving Payal..the payal we loved is slowly coming back..the day is not far when she will finally stand regally straight and stand up for herslf and her sis!

glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
really pissed off with this Di drama...  
ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

this is soo freakin stupid ! doesnt make any sense !!

Go to top