Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

never been this pissed seeing the terrace episode (Page 3)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I like Shyam tracks so much better than this I thought the kidnapping track was better this no offense but this is the worst track in IPKKND history even the suicide track was better than this. I don't know where this will lead me but I didn't like today's episode at all.  

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Originally posted by preetihere

Oh i hope on monday Arnav explains to Anjali the truth behind his marriage...wish he tells her the whole terrace scene which he saw with
Shyam on payAsh and their own wedding day and tells AnjaliDi , no Di i
didnt marry out of love, i married the girl i loved out of hate coz i
also misunderstood her that time... so only i didnt answer anyone's
questions that day!
Its high time he gave her some explanations, this woman just heard some accusations hurled and her husband got kicked out...y isnt any explanation given as yet...now is the right time and he shud use t, or else we can say CVs planning is truly not good just giving tablets to make Anjali sleep till Shyam comes back is weird!

i pity him yaar...wife ko manaya toh sister upset...when di manti hai(a little) toh wife gets angry for some reason.
i think now i can understand my hubby better when he gets phasoed b/w his mim n me

jokes apart i think anjali also should bombard him wid ques.n ASR it is high time u let ur sister kno d full truth.till you do that no ones gonna have peace neither you three nor us.

p.s how many medi she takes aate jate everyones forcing some tablet down her throat!!

Edited by laap - 20 July 2012 at 10:05am
Venicestar88 Senior Member
Venicestar88
Venicestar88

my first post here but my god  i'm sooo angry!!! I understand that the story has to unfold slowly blah blah blah but this Bahu bashing??? WHY?? Angry

i think the CVs want to go down the route of typical Saas-Bahu serials... No matter what happens..it is always the Bahu who is at fault! Angry  Whether it is that stupid Mami or Anjali or ~Akash... no matter which way or how it is said... Khush & Payal are at fault.

It would be really nice if they showed Payal stand up for herself and her younger sister for once and walked out of the house and yes call that stupid mother-in-law of hers ... dhul(dust)-bhari-saas!! Angry
teenmaker101 Goldie
teenmaker101
teenmaker101

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
so true,that terrace scene was damn pathetic,it boils me in hell anger,Angrybut this  poojali drama is like slow poison,which affects us in a full form today.Angry.this mr and mrs jha.Angry

Edited by teenmaker101 - 20 July 2012 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmood

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
ufff...jab be arhi romance karte kuch na kuch bhich main aa jati hain.yeh anjali ko kya ho gaya..arnav tell the truth to everyone.
saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyjotango

Same here. I can never re visit that video and today's video too. I just hate the serial. I am sure the TRP's are going to further dip and they will have to retract this track. 

Anjali ko jaada screen space dene ki chakkar me they have ruined that show. They should have shown something different.

I was so disgust by the epi today ...angili's rona dona all the way ...so its true then ... angili is the main lead of the show and the cv's r cutting khushi's part for her ... bingo Confused
kalo_megh IF-Dazzler
kalo_megh
kalo_megh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
yup...family totally killed the romance!! everyone else was fine, minding their own business, but Mami and Anjali had to make it a big deal that they were romancing!!Angry

<3 Barun <3
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I didn't watch so glad.
Anjali lost my respect the day she started feeling jealous towards Khushi. Khushi is the girl who was hurt by the love of her life because of youAngry she is the girl who was tortured by your disgusting husbandAngry now she is tortured by the woman herself for whom everything happenedAngry... Whole track is so sick really who does that?
Anjali is so stupid to doubt her own brother. The brother who could die for her...She is too much. I was reading update felt so bad for Arnav poor man. He is in this position because he wanted to save his sister.
Aunt is too much to deal with seriously. Akashi is definitely her son. 

Edited by SaraaK - 20 July 2012 at 10:36am

Go to top