Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: teenmaker101

yaa great rain sequence,poojali created rain all the way😆,poor arnav khushi itne toh woh parking sight wale rain sequence main bhi nahin bhige.😆

Agreed! :D
Originally posted by: DesiGirlsRockxx

whaat! THERE WAAS A REAIN SEQ??? i never saw it todays episode what the! plz s3nd the link ðŸ˜¡

Girl im talkin abt anjali's tears :D
best rain sequence of all time good sabzi with nice tadka😉what the...
anjaliii😵---cry baby --😡poor arhi poosh ogaya unka lovestory🥺
Originally posted by: lylow

Anjali's water works must have flooded the whole of Raizada mansion..explain why khushi was missing from half of the epi...poor girl drowned😆

I noe! i was about to add that to ma main post!! :D. NO wonder arnav didn't even try to talk to her. She was gone with the tears :D
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowww what a superb rain sequence...ab is DIDI KI SAUAT KO KYA NAAM DOON??? =ANJALI JHA RAIN SEQUNCE...guys i am worried bout trp if things going this way trp might be go further down? A new serial on zee is already on air tough competation b/w BV...why creatives r not focusing in arnav and anjali past?when anjali will understand shayam reality?when khushi and arnav spend some quality time together?now more then 1 year to go arnav past is still a mystery ,,,creatives should be more relastic rather then to SHOW ANJALI JHAS RAIN SEQUENCE ?
Originally posted by: pinky charm

wowww what a superb rain sequence...ab is DIDI KI SAUAT KO KYA NAAM DOON??? =ANJALI JHA RAIN SEQUNCE...guys i am worried bout trp if things going this way trp might be go further down? A new serial on zee is already on air tough competation b/w BV...why creatives r not focusing in arnav and anjali past?when anjali will understand shayam reality?when khushi and arnav spend some quality time together?now more then 1 year to go arnav past is still a mystery ,,,creatives should be more relastic rather then to SHOW ANJALI JHAS RAIN SEQUENCE ?

Toatlly agrre with you.On top of that, even if the CVs are plannin a rain sequence they better show a promo for it. For TRp's sake.
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she does laundry n makes bhindi ki sabji... when akash said zindagi mein bhindi ke alawa aur bhi bahut kuch hai... i thought he ll talk abt laundry also...😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

so glad payal gave akash a piece of her mind! Or rather our minds😆 She obviously is a robot with no brain/thinking skills watsoever. She just does laundry.
Uh i tink NK went to meet frnd agian. Kkg was too busy runnin around being scared of random lightning.

Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

she does laundry n makes bhindi ki sabji... when akash said zindagi mein bhindi ke alawa aur bhi bahut kuch hai... i thought he ll talk abt laundry also...😆

]
exactly! how could he forget his wife's pre marital stress busting technique?? :O
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What n awesome rain sequence it was
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Rain on ArHi but the black cloud seems to be on Anji and Akash constantly.