Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

help me pls (Page 2)

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 1493

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sarithaipkknd]aur nahi toh kya?
ya n they forgot khushi... may this was the rain sequence after all...
if u listen careful..in the background there is thunder n rainCry[QUOTE=Barundeewani19]

That thander since yesterday ye badal garaj te baras te nahiROFL



heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Joined: 21 February 2012
Posts: 830

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i think as a result of anjali-arnav convo today,we will have to see a seperation track..the last thing we want..Angry..hope it doesnt happen..
i was in heaven during arshi romance,but anjali dropped me to hell..
Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 9196

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu2012

[QUOTE=sarithaipkknd]aur nahi toh kya?
ya n they forgot khushi... may this was the rain sequence after all...
if u listen careful..in the background there is thunder n rainCry[QUOTE=Barundeewani19]

That thander since yesterday ye badal garaj te baras te nahiROFL




Woh toh Poojali ki aankhon se barasthe hainLOL Kabhi kabhi payal ki aankhon mainLOL
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 27836

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Ha ha
velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Joined: 09 December 2011
Posts: 5291

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
let me tell you guys that i am so against violence
but guess what i just broke a plate by throwing it on the floor
i am not mad but the episode had me seething like never before
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
as usual they dangled a carrot in front of us donkeys... n we watched the entire episode... don know wat ll happen on monday
Originally posted by velangini

let me tell you guys that i am so against violence
but guess what i just broke a plate by throwing it on the floor
i am not mad but the episode had me seething like never before

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

velanginiGodhuliLogon

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 1493

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
[velangini]let me tell you guys that i am so against violence
but guess what i just broke a plate by throwing it on the floor
i am not mad but the episode had me seething like never before
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

before v needed icu and admission in hospital cause of hotwa... now v or around us ppl will go to hospital cause of frustration and angerAngryAngry v will break sumthing or hurt somone
velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Joined: 09 December 2011
Posts: 5291

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

as usual they dangled a carrot in front of us donkeys... n we watched the entire episode... don know wat ll happen on monday
Originally posted by velangini

let me tell you guys that i am so against violence
but guess what i just broke a plate by throwing it on the floor
i am not mad but the episode had me seething like never before

i never felt so fooled before
i was like arshi are gonna come at least in the end
but nah,i am official lunatic for expecting a simple hug between a husband and wife without interruptions

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IPKKND Help Desk #2: ALL QUESTIONS HERE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: minuu   Replies: 1161   Views: 72472

minuu 1161 72472 29 January 2012 at 12:05pm by khushix
Help ... OS please

Author: lilmzsunshine   Replies: 3   Views: 1344

lilmzsunshine 3 1344 09 December 2011 at 4:56pm by minuu
plzzz help meee

Author: mbkd   Replies: 6   Views: 978

mbkd 6 978 04 December 2011 at 1:26pm by minuu
can someone help!!

Author: nazmin   Replies: 0   Views: 750

nazmin 0 750 04 December 2011 at 7:50am by nazmin
Friendsss.HEPL HELP...PLZ HELP

Author: ananya2000   Replies: 3   Views: 1739

ananya2000 3 1739 23 October 2011 at 10:34am by minuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index