India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I LOVED THE Episode (Page 4)

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
The most important part of Anji ASR convo was she complaining him not answering her questions since Arhi's dreadful wedding night. This gives ASR the platform to explain how things started, took shape and ended. She needs to know the reson for the hasty marriage and why he hid it from the family. Her reaction is normal in such state. Its good progress that she can directly express and that way ASR can understand how to handle the matter. She was the only person supportive of Khushi right after the marriage, when she was ignored by ASR and even Payal. She is just disturbed. The amount of time dedicated for Arhi moment was in balance. The waited kiss, CVs screw up, not the cast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viv04

The most important part of Anji ASR convo was she complaining him not answering her questions since Arhi's dreadful wedding night. This gives ASR the platform to explain how things started, took shape and ended. She needs to know the reson for the hasty marriage and why he hid it from the family. Her reaction is normal in such state. Its good progress that she can directly express and that way ASR can understand how to handle the matter. She was the only person supportive of Khushi right after the marriage, when she was ignored by ASR and even Payal. She is just disturbed. The amount of time dedicated for Arhi moment was in balance. The waited kiss, CVs screw up, not the cast.
Exactly,but sadly people dont remember all that.. they just see her as an interference in arhi's romance
viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I do admit, I myself exclusively focus on Arhi moments while watching many of the old episodes. At the same time with more Arhi screen time, story will be boring and short lived. IPPK has a little pronlem. The side tracts need to be strong for balance which is lacking most of the time. The show survived kidnap track, as Shyam's share of the story was significant.

SankiPagal

maissa Senior Member
maissa
maissa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i loved the episode too!
felt bad for Anjali as she is really thinking that Arnav is letting her down and Arnav bhi na he could have put te rose petals in his room and surprise khushi in their room where no one could see! argh Aakash! i really wish of NOT getting a husband like Aakash! he believes everyone except his wife..can't believe it's the same Aakash that was so in love with Payal before marriage!
and Khushi and Arnav's hug was just cute and did you noticed how Arnav's reaction changed when Khushi gave in and hugged him back??Day Dreaming
i really want to know what Arnav will tell Anjali monday!! can't wait!!!
oh yeah the phone call!! i'm damn sure it's Shyam! it means he'll be back soon!!

SankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by houmeira

i loved the episode too!
felt bad for Anjali as she is really thinking that Arnav is letting her down and Arnav bhi na he could have put te rose petals in his room and surprise khushi in their room where no one could see! argh Aakash! i really wish of NOT getting a husband like Aakash! he believes everyone except his wife..can't believe it's the same Aakash that was so in love with Payal before marriage!
and Khushi and Arnav's hug was just cute and did you noticed how Arnav's reaction changed when Khushi gave in and hugged him back??Day Dreaming
i really want to know what Arnav will tell Anjali monday!! can't wait!!!
oh yeah the phone call!! i'm damn sure it's Shyam! it means he'll be back soon!!
Honestly in real life.. no one in real life would want a husband like aakash, arnav and shyam...
Aakash is just spineless, arnav is just what do u say too harsh for a girl , shyam well he is pervert and jerk...
 I would surely prefer a more softer and chilled out  person.. 
Arhi are a perfect match for each other Big smile
shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I think it will be better if we could enjoy what we DID get to see rather than cry over what we wanted but did not get!!

The scene between Arnav and Khushi was very beautiful. Especially the second hug. Arvan holding Khushi tightly, but apprehensively waiting for Khushi to accept their relationship. And then when Khushi hugs back, the smile of content on his face. :). Khushi holding him tightly. It said so much about their love.

Well sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...so surely it will be...for both us and Arshi...so let's wait and see what is in store rather than crib!!!

SankiPagal

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree with you.. and in fact unlike most of us out here, I dunt have any complaints with Anjali! :)

SankiPagal

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
hmm yaah the epi was awesome but lets see wat arnav will answer to anji after her bitter words..!

Go to top