Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I LOVED THE Episode (Page 3)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by borreg

I half heartly agree to your post...

my only question is why didn'T asr bother about khushi..i know he was upset because of his di...atleast he should have checked on khushi too...what must she be feeling now...Cry
First let him deal with his di coz she was to be taken care first and then ofcourse we have a monday episode coming?? how many times does ASR have to proove that khushi is important to him.. he hasnt been doing stuffs to make khushi happy and surprised just becoz he doesnt bother about khushi...
 tell me If your mom/bro/dad and bf are upset at the same time whom will you first go to - ur mum/bro/dad or bf?? Ofcourse your family I guess.. that wont mean that you dont bother or care about ur bf right??

Edited by vaishiksg - 20 July 2012 at 10:01am

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Me too vaishu Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev_surbhi

Me too vaishu Big smile

I told you right we are the only sane people out here..LOL

Fawadilicious

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

Hey forumwasiyon,

Lols i know there are going to be a lot of posts today on bashing anjali, family people, CV's .. but well i loved the episode.Embarrassed..I am loving the way cv's are taking forward the story..Big smile
@ARHI-Thats what i call a perfect well balanced episode... Arhi were at their best awww the hug...  i loved the way khushi takes the defeat and stops struggling and hugs him back.. :D.. Embarrassed
@FAMILY people thoda late aajate yaar...:|| but welll ... Mami ji what would it take for you to keep your mouth shut for sometime .. and please stop interfering in your son's married life... 
@ARNAV_ANJI- scene i loved it.. and i agree with anji's dlg though she said it in a different context... If not for what mami said that time she might have believed arnav but well  her insecurities are taking her thoughts in a total wrong direction Ouch. i loved the way she takes the medicine and scolds arnav for speaking like that.. it reminded me of their old days...SmileCry
@PAYASH- i am glad payal spoke up but well aakash and mami you both are being such thick heads.. and aakash one advice to you - agreed that anji is ur sis and u hate the state she is in .. but well you have a wife too you need not bring in anji's state everytime b/w you and payal and spoil your relationship.. with this trust me payal will leave you.. :||| Dead
@cv's good job but dudeBig smile Clapwhy no precap...??Angry
R u kidding?R u from ipkknd team?jasoos secret agent ?...LOL
Who wants to see anji as a parallel lead...there are many other serials for that...why ipkknd then?
We will watch ekta's serials,original saasbahu queen...LOLNot copycatsWink
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Hey forumwasiyon,

Lols i know there are going to be a lot of posts today on bashing anjali, family people, CV's .. but well i loved the episode.Embarrassed..I am loving the way cv's are taking forward the story..Big smile
@ARHI-Thats what i call a perfect well balanced episode... Arhi were at their best awww the hug...  i loved the way khushi takes the defeat and stops struggling and hugs him back.. :D.. Embarrassed
@FAMILY people thoda late aajate yaar...:|| but welll ... Mami ji what would it take for you to keep your mouth shut for sometime .. and please stop interfering in your son's married life... 
@ARNAV_ANJI- scene i loved it.. and i agree with anji's dlg though she said it in a different context... If not for what mami said that time she might have believed arnav but well  her insecurities are taking her thoughts in a total wrong direction Ouch. i loved the way she takes the medicine and scolds arnav for speaking like that.. it reminded me of their old days...SmileCry
@PAYASH- i am glad payal spoke up but well aakash and mami you both are being such thick heads.. and aakash one advice to you - agreed that anji is ur sis and u hate the state she is in .. but well you have a wife too you need not bring in anji's state everytime b/w you and payal and spoil your relationship.. with this trust me payal will leave you.. :||| Dead
R u kidding?R u from ipkknd team?jasoos secret agent ?...LOL
Who wants to see anji as a parallel lead...there are many other serials for that...why ipkknd then?
We will watch ekta's serials,original saasbahu queen...LOLNot copycatsWink
Hmmm well where did i talk about leads here ..??. anyway i watch the show for the whole team/story/all characters not just arhi  so i guess that is self explanatory.. and no i am not from IPK team  nor am i  their secret agent... but i will still say they are doing a great job ..Big smile
Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Loved it too! :)

SankiPagal

simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

i didn't like it...it was the most frustrating epi ever!!!

only loved the first five minutes of it!!!

Edited by simran04 - 20 July 2012 at 11:23am

SankiPagal

anj000 Senior Member
anj000
anj000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Hey forumwasiyon,

I agree with you to a certain extent . i loved the way payal finally told off to akash . but anji how could she say all those words to arnav . come on i know she is in trauma but u dont tell ur him u lied and all. i think she needs to relax and think abt certain things. anyway it is good that ASR knows . lets see how he deals with it. 

SankiPagal

Go to top