Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I LOVED THE Episode (Page 2)

sayli_sarun IF-Rockerz
sayli_sarun
sayli_sarun

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 7616

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i totally agree!
a well balanced eopi!!!!!!!!!!
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arhi were the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and MAMI UUURRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

akanksha_a Senior Member
akanksha_a
akanksha_a

Joined: 12 July 2012
Posts: 564

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby2181

I liked it too. Obviously frustrated with the interruption yet again when ever Arshi have a moment together, but liked a few points in the episode, namely..
1) Arnav finally knows whats going on in Anjali's mind. Her insecurities have come to the front. He is going to have to deal with them if he plans a future with Khushi (which he obviously does).
2) Payal finally stood up for herself. The way things are heading with Akash I get the feeling she might present him with an ultimatum pretty soon.
I know we all hoped for more Arshi in the episode and were rather disappointed when their time was cut short. But I trust the CV with the story execution. They know what they are doing.
 
Agree...I think Arnav finding out about Anjali's securities is a good thing...am curious to see how he handles it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Joined: 22 January 2007
Posts: 18469

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby2181

I liked it too. Obviously frustrated with the interruption yet again when ever Arshi have a moment together, but liked a few points in the episode, namely..
1) Arnav finally knows whats going on in Anjali's mind. Her insecurities have come to the front. He is going to have to deal with them if he plans a future with Khushi (which he obviously does).
2) Payal finally stood up for herself. The way things are heading with Akash I get the feeling she might present him with an ultimatum pretty soon.
I know we all hoped for more Arshi in the episode and were rather disappointed when their time was cut short. But I trust the CV with the story execution. They know what they are doing.
This is the reason i never get disappointed.. i never expect more of arshi or never want to see only arhi in an episode.. i love to the see everyone in the show thats why i enjoy the episodes without any disappointmentsBig smile
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Joined: 22 January 2007
Posts: 18469

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palak32

hmmm. . . interesting take. . .gud thoughts Big smile
THANKYOU Big smile
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Joined: 22 January 2007
Posts: 18469

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

i totally agree!
a well balanced eopi!!!!!!!!!!
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arhi were the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and MAMI UUURRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!Angry
yeah mami pissed me off today.. Till yesterday she was being her usual self so didnt complain.. even today she was being her ownself only but went overboardAngry
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
wow was waiting for a positive post...so tat i can see the other side of the coin..which my disappointment ... dint allow me to see..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 3502

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I half heartly agree to your post...
 
my only question is why didn'T asr bother about khushi..i know he was upset because of his di...atleast he should have checked on khushi too...what must she be feeling now...Cry
 
Akash has no backbone..he needs a kick on his back..mamma's boy...hope payal goes back to buaji's home..


Edited by borreg - 20 July 2012 at 9:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Joined: 22 January 2007
Posts: 18469

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

wow was waiting for a positive post...so tat i can see the other side of the coin..which my disappointment ... dint allow me to see..
So was i of any help or did it added to your disappointment?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
loved the way arnav said

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 9   Views: 2954

mahamluvsbs 9 2954 03 December 2011 at 3:06am by -CoolChick-
Loved todays episode!

Author: .Aisha.   Replies: 0   Views: 1275

.Aisha. 0 1275 01 December 2011 at 8:34pm by .Aisha.
Loved loved loved todays show

Author: Rani48   Replies: 6   Views: 2402

Rani48 6 2402 02 September 2011 at 12:17pm by AGulf
LOVED LOVED last 5 mins!!!

2 3

Author: stardust-   Replies: 18   Views: 4375

stardust- 18 4375 27 July 2011 at 11:11am by stardust-
Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .Prometheus.   Replies: 47   Views: 9595

.Prometheus. 47 9595 11 July 2011 at 7:07am by differs

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index