Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow, an actually positive post on today's episode! Very nice post, which made me look at the episode in a different angle as wellโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Š
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Arshi-licious01

Wow, an actually positive post on today's episode! Very nice post, which made me look at the episode in a different angle as well' ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am glad ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SankiPagal thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranShilpa:)

Yes I agree with you.. and in fact unlike most of us out here, I dunt have any complaints with Anjali! :)

Same here no complaints regarding her or the way the story is moving/ going..๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Only thing is CV's nee dto do something about the baby bump..๐Ÿ˜†.. or else they surely have to explain how a Pregnant woman can remain slim and trim in her  5.5 months pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
SankiPagal thumbnail
Originally posted by: chochu15

I think it will be better if we could enjoy what we DID get to see rather than cry over what we wanted but did not get!!

The scene between Arnav and Khushi was very beautiful. Especially the second hug. Arvan holding Khushi tightly, but apprehensively waiting for Khushi to accept their relationship. And then when Khushi hugs back, the smile of content on his face. :). Khushi holding him tightly. It said so much about their love.

Well sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...so surely it will be...for both us and Arshi...so let's wait and see what is in store rather than crib!!!

Exactly You said it mate.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ