Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I LOVED THE Episode

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
 Hey forumwasiyon,

Lols i know there are going to be a lot of posts today on bashing anjali, family people, CV's .. but well i loved the episode.Embarrassed..I am loving the way cv's are taking forward the story..Big smile
@ARHI-Thats what i call a perfect well balanced episode... Arhi were at their best awww the hug...  i loved the way khushi takes the defeat and stops struggling and hugs him back.. :D.. Embarrassed
@FAMILY people thoda late aajate yaar...:|| but welll ... Mami ji what would it take for you to keep your mouth shut for sometime .. and please stop interfering in your son's married life... 
@ARNAV_ANJI- scene i loved it.. and i agree with anji's dlg though she said it in a different context... If not for what mami said that time she might have believed arnav but well  her insecurities are taking her thoughts in a total wrong direction Ouch. i loved the way she takes the medicine and scolds arnav for speaking like that.. it reminded me of their old days...SmileCry
@PAYASH- i am glad payal spoke up but well aakash and mami you both are being such thick heads.. and aakash one advice to you - agreed that anji is ur sis and u hate the state she is in .. but well you have a wife too you need not bring in anji's state everytime b/w you and payal and spoil your relationship.. with this trust me payal will leave you.. :||| Dead
@cv's good job but dudeBig smile Clapwhy no precap...??Angry

Edited by vaishiksg - 20 July 2012 at 9:17am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowrichits_70Sara.Khansharfariyazanumunu578kitty789prabhatadeeptha93svmi-Reva-sita1150payel3004luckyarnavsahadaARHIFAIRYTALEnorolimaishu30ArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyaarchie_79simran04eyesonmeKaranShilpa:)-EndlessSmile-sayli_sarunshockalotLyssaPie

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i lovedd the first prt arhi moments,,remain was ok,,,

BT I LOVED ARNAV SAYING "RELAX" TO KHUSHI

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeArnavKhushijodiBarundeewani19KaranShilpa:)sayli_sarunSankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita1150

i lovedd the first prt arhi moments,,remain was ok,,,

BT I LOVED ARNAV SAYING "RELAX" TO KHUSHI
Lols yeah she was getting all fidgety and arnav was acting all cool LOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sita1150ArnavKhushijodisweetmadhuriKaranShilpa:)

svmi Senior Member
svmi
svmi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Agree - fabulous epi. Balanced. left us craving for more. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam.gupta12SankiPagal

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

Hey forumwasiyon,

Lols i know there are going to be a lot of posts today on bashing anjali, family people, CV's .. but well i loved the episode.Embarrassed..I am loving the way cv's are taking forward the story..Big smile
@ARHI-Thats what i call a perfect well balanced episode... Arhi were at their best awww the hug...  i loved the way khushi takes the defeat and stops struggling and hugs him back.. :D.. Embarrassed
@FAMILY people thoda late aajate yaar...:|| but welll ... Mami ji what would it take for you to keep your mouth shut for sometime .. and please stop interfering in your son's married life... 
@ARNAV_ANJI- scene i loved it.. and i agree with anji's dlg though she said it in a different context... If not for what mami said that time she might have believed arnav but well  her insecurities are taking her thoughts in a total wrong direction Ouch. i loved the way she takes the medicine and scolds arnav for speaking like that.. it reminded me of their old days...SmileCry
@PAYASH- i am glad payal spoke up but well aakash and mami you both are being such thick heads.. and aakash one advice to you - agreed that anji is ur sis and u hate the state she is in .. but well you have a wife too you need not bring in anji's state everytime b/w you and payal and spoil your relationship.. with this trust me payal will leave you.. :||| Dead

dear are u one of the cv's ... cause only then u'll be loving it Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25simran04sonapariSankiPagalLIKEDMG

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saddafmahmood

Originally posted by vaishiksg

Hey forumwasiyon,

dear are u one of the cv's ... cause only then u'll be loving it Confused
No i aint .. and i am glad i am not or else i would have gone into depression by now with the amount of bashing they receive.. 
And also yes i am loving it and other not liking it is their choice ..to each its own.  I enjoy the show because i don't expect anything .. i just sit back and watch whatever they show and every episode is a surprise for me.Smile

Edited by vaishiksg - 20 July 2012 at 9:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshagourARHIFAIRYTALEmumzFawadiliciousaishu30mpk2011sweetmadhuriDalmuthuya

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hmmm. . . interesting take. . .gud thoughts Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

abby2181 Senior Member
abby2181
abby2181

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I liked it too. Obviously frustrated with the interruption yet again when ever Arshi have a moment together, but liked a few points in the episode, namely..
1) Arnav finally knows whats going on in Anjali's mind. Her insecurities have come to the front. He is going to have to deal with them if he plans a future with Khushi (which he obviously does).
2) Payal finally stood up for herself. The way things are heading with Akash I get the feeling she might present him with an ultimatum pretty soon.
I know we all hoped for more Arshi in the episode and were rather disappointed when their time was cut short. But I trust the CV with the story execution. They know what they are doing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushijodiSankiPagal

Go to top