really feel SAD FOR ARNAV !!! (Page 3)

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanksha_a

Originally posted by kraj

Originally posted by shonagudia

True.. Today i really feel bad for Arnav. He's trying his best to give attention to both important women in his life and both are not listening to him..
He had a hurt look on his face when Anjali told him that he lied to her.. I really hope Khusi at least now doesn't fight with him..

I don't think Khushi will fight him. She will support him as she is the only one who understands. And she is not shallow like Anjali to want him all to herself - she is quite the opposite indeed and that is what makes her so adorable. I used to like Anjali once upon a time but today I was rather repulsed by her, Akash and Mami - not a pin to choose between them. 

Yeah I agree...Khushi will support him. I do feel bad for him but in a way it is good that he will know how it feels to be misunderstood by your near and dear ones...Khushi has been going through that for so long. Arnav will probably be stunned to see this new jealous/insecure side of his Di. Seriously dont know what's wrong with Akash...I thought he saw the light when Naniji yelled at Mami in the last episode
no he will love both of dem but may b he will share his pain wid khushi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshi

aira02 Senior Member
aira02
aira02

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
n 2 think it used 2 b anjali who used 2 teach him things abt love n feelings,,,she used 2 b d 1 2 tell him abt saanse rukh jayenge n stuffs..she used 2 4s him 2 b in love n now wen he has found d love of his life, she is telling dat he has changed!! i kno dat anjali is depressed bt stll,,arnav is trying his level best 2 support her!!
NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

I am not feeling bad for arnav at all...he deserves it.
They doesnot deserve happiness you know why because he doesnot know how to respect other's happiness. he has to go through it. and let him go through it.

He didnot even say anything to mami when she was drilling her infront of him.

Husband? kaheka husband? Jab husband ki responsibilities lena sikhega kab demand karna.

NOPE no Sorry for Arnav Today
aawwweee am feeling super bad for arnav...all dis while he was giving pain to khushi but he himself was suffering even, now he z finding his happiness !!!
vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
M not bashing but i HATE anjali ... I cried for arnav
NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aira02

n 2 think it used 2 b anjali who used 2 teach him things abt love n feelings,,,she used 2 b d 1 2 tell him abt saanse rukh jayenge n stuffs..she used 2 4s him 2 b in love n now wen he has found d love of his life, she is telling dat he has changed!! i kno dat anjali is depressed bt stll,,arnav is trying his level best 2 support her!!
if she loves den love is fine if she has been ditched den love is bad...dats selfish !!!
NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

poor arnavCryCry

i can't understand anjaliAngryAngry

plain selfish !!!
crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

I KNOW I WAS feeling sooo sad for the guy!
i mean what is he supposed to do!
on side there is his DI and on the other KHUSHI!
AND BOTH R NOT AT FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

You know what, in a way Anjali was not wrong...after all, it did look like he'd lied to her, what with a carpet of roses & his wife in his arms...sheesh man, that was embarassing Embarrassed! Apne kamre mein karta yaar...She was right when she said you've changed since you stopped answering my questions...he must take that hint & tell her everything, also ask Khushi's family to supply all the missing links (I know yeh serial hai, aisa hoga nahi, but I'm only saying that this is what should happen). Only naani trusts him.
I don't think Arnav will ask Khushi to leave...methinks Khushi herself might do the honours or naani might ask her to take a break. I think Payal should accompany her because she looks like the most unwanted person in the house...Khushi at least has her husband with her!
Next week I think Shyam is back. I somehow have a feeling...the creep will try to brainwash everyone again...remember all the saboot has been lost or desdtroyed...I only hope he does not convince Arnav that Khushi manipulated him Shocked, that would spell disaster!!! Khushi being out of the house, it might become easy for him...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!
On a lighter note, I seriously think, we all sleep with our main doors locked & bolted & double bolted...par yeh Raizada house mein nayee parampara chali hai kya, ghar ke andar toh koi knock karta nahi, main door bhi khula chod dete hain...
Satsang ke liye gaye toh pata tha na late hoga...toh khana khake nahi jaate kya, dawaayian khake nahi gaye kya????? Aate hi dawaayi, khana...kya hai yaar. Ajeeb log hain.
But I loved the way Arnav said 'relax', to Khushi when she was embarassed royally EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!! He better remain in his ASR avataar, he handles life better that way!!!

Edited by crazyforarshi - 20 July 2012 at 10:24am
NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforarshi

Originally posted by sayli_sarun

I KNOW I WAS feeling sooo sad for the guy!
i mean what is he supposed to do!
on side there is his DI and on the other KHUSHI!
AND BOTH R NOT AT FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

You know what, in a way Anjali was not wrong...after all, it did look like he'd lied to her, what with a carpet of roses & his wife in his arms...sheesh man, that was embarassing Embarrassed! Apne kamre mein karta yaar...She was right when she said you've changed since you stopped answering my questions...he must take that hint & tell her everything, also ask Khushi's family to supply all the missing links (I know yeh serial hai, aisa hoga nahi, but I'm only saying that this is what should happen). Only naani trusts him.
I don't think Arnav will ask Khushi to leave...methinks Khushi herself might do the honours or naani might ask her to take a break. I think Payal should accompany her because she looks like the most unwanted person in the house...Khushi at least has her husband with her!
Next week I think Shyam is back. I somehow have a feeling...the creep will try to brainwash everyone again...remember all the saboot has been lost or desdtroyed...I only hope he does not convince Arnav that Khushi manipulated him Shocked, that would spell disaster!!! Khushi being out of the house, it might become easy for him...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!
On a lighter note, I seriously think, we all sleep with our main doors locked & bolted & double bolted...par yeh Raizada house mein nayee parampara chali hai kya, ghar ke andar toh koi knock karta nahi, main door bhi khula chod dete hain...
Satsang ke liye gaye toh pata tha na late hoga...toh khana khake nahi jaate kya, dawaayian khake nahi gaye kya????? Aate hi dawaayi, khana...kya hai yaar. Ajeeb log hain.
But I loved the way Arnav said 'relax', to Khushi when she was embarassed royally EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!! He better remain in his ASR avataar, he handles life better that way!!!
anjali listens to him only wen he is in ASR avatar...dats true!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshi

Go to top