India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Things/Scenes i wanna see in DEK b4 it ends

Maahii- Goldie
Maahii-
Maahii-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

When I got attached to ManVeer there were lists of scenes i wanted to see btw them & i was like 99.9 % suurre that  today or tomorrow I WILL get these scenes but now i guess i was wrong cause just in 1 month we cannot get everything we wished for .Cry Okaay so here's the list of scenes i was once hoping to see btw Manveer

1. Manyata wearing a Saaree & UV staring at her Day Dreaming

2. Towel wraped around M's body & at that moment UV sneaks into her room Embarrassed

3. A rain sequence with a dance & hug & all 

4. A cottage scene similar to the one which KaSu had in dmg or the one like ArHi 

5. A good night kiss

6. A romantic date with no AKASH in it lol

7. A wedding & a wedding night

8. UV gifting M a payal or a KANGAN & then a forhead kiss

9. UV fighting with GUNDAS who tried to do batameezi with M LOL & then ManVeer spend a night togather

&& maannyy moorree LOL :P we got these sought of scenes in the show but not with ManVeer but with Monash Confused..if these scenes were shown in the show before, DEK have never loosed it's trps trust me..when i asked my frnds that y they dont watch dek anymore they were ALL like Cause there are no romantic scenes, M doesn't have feelings for Uday , Uday doesn't have much role in the show & the show is quite slooww & I do agree with them..

But ab jo hua so hua..now all we can do is to tweet Shrishti Ma'am requesting us to show these types of scene btw ManVeer or atleast give us marriage scene atleast..guys go & sign up on twitter & tweet shrishti arya as much as possible..Im sure she'll listen to us !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyashDekPiggiesSaHillover101ilvudaypia.rahaAnmol_....navina...

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
awesome post i would love to see them in the show but if cant do i have the permission to use them in my FF please if we cant seee them at least we can read them right  but i loved the scenes u said if that would happen my TV would have probably blown up but those scenes did not happen but it is k we still have 2  weeks left i wish some of those scenes happen fingers crossed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index