India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We Always do it to Ourselves

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

I agree that the episode was no where as good as we expected. Anjali acted the way we expected and we can not be surprised at that. However, mami's taunts are getting too much. When she used to taunt payal in the beginning, at least it was funny sometimes.

I can't help but think that the reason we are so disappointed with today's episode was because of the expectations we had. Rain sequence...hug...no one at home..300 episodes..spoilers..articles..Aakash starting to see reason etc. all contributed to us expecting a master-piece filled with ArHi tonight. If we hadn't, we wouldn't have minded the episode as much as most of us did.

I don't know about you guys but from now on, zero expections from my side unless I actually see the scene on SBB/SBS or an actor/PH member is quoted in the article

A note to CVs: I understand that Anjali is an important part of the story as well..however, after months of ignoring it, you can't expect people to praise you and give you high TRPs if all of a sudden, half of the episode is filled with Anjali...after over a month of seperation, audience is expecting more ArHi...Show Anjali, but even it out over a course of couple of episodes..for example, if all of today's Anjali's scenes had been split into two episodes with a couple more ArHi scenes thrown in, most people would have been satisfied..Unfortunately, you can't expect people to expect so much Anjali all of a sudden.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha_chajoopOmNaMaSteOm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top