Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

kushi's turmoil and return of shyam? (Page 4)

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

Originally posted by krikumar.91

We saw that anjali got a call from someone... What if that someone turns out to be shyam. I want shyam back... He's such a nice villain who brings the leads together...

Today's epi was really good. Hope ppl don't bash it again. It was anjalicious still can't blame... They have to... I was irritated over something. Anjali deserves sympathy and care. Does that mean kushi is not worth it??? Everyone in RM including payal moved towards anjali. Did arnav and kushi kill someone today??? Was that drama actually worth it??? Poor kushi... didn't even show a glimpse of her after that. Anjali is suffering now but kushi has been suffering since she met arnav. Anjali is having a lovable family to look after but kushi didn't have a single soul on her side...till date...

Wish they concentrate on kushi and her sufferings. If anjali is shown for 20 minutes a day, doesn't kushi deserve a proper screen space with something more than rabba ve??? Kushi has been used only for rabba ve... Hope her emotional trauma is also shown. I'm not here to bash...just my opinion.Smile
u knw wat dude..i completely second tat...if the cast or PH or the CVs come to india forums n read our posts why dont they understand wat we r trying to say??instead ppl advising understand anjali n her pain...did any losers bother to understand khushi or wat she went thru??apart frm asr whos is regretting wat he did...i mean seriously..we dont wanna see anj more than the leads in tis show..tis show is happening n popular due to tem...the Cvs should show how khushi n asr r also emotionally hurt or their pain too...seriously i din mean to offend any1 jus venting out my frustration...ya they can focus on anjali's pain at e same time show khushi maturely and her sufferings too...i dont want tem to use her for jus RABBA VEs and romance...

exactly...PH doesn't get our point... they feel that we like rabba ve and rabba ve alone... we'll accept a sensible episode too... they need to use kushi's character in a meaningful manner...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

what ur talking about is lacking for quite some time in the show thats why low trp's
since the marriage took place khushi's feelings are never clear unless the forum members sit to analyze her

even if the CV's just decided to shift focus on anjali all of a sudden the viewers are still taking time because they are clueless to what is khushi thinking

lets see how this they move the story now

good post Tongue

thank you for that... wish arnav supports kushi...
-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepoba

Originally posted by rosette80

Truly got the point...none concerned on khushi side of sadness and tension...only anji is cared...not fair..but asr is just awesome now!

i'm not happy with ASR... kushi doesn't know about any of his romantic plans. though nani spoke for kushi, he must have supported her there...

guys its very easy to blame everyone put urself in anjali;s shoes u will knw..the pain of seperation is nt anjali who is speaking its lonliness speaking in the form of anjali

i'm not bashing anjali... she deserves care, affection, etc... but, does that mean that kushi deserves nothing... hope you get me... everyone is there for anjali but for kushi??? arnav alone... she was ready to move out of her house but arnav stopped her... he must protect her from everyone,right??? did arnav do that today???

OmNaMaSteOm

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Very true! Great post, I want Shyam back so that Anjali can learn his truth… She really needs to accept the truth and realize that Shyam was a deceit and he was just not worthy of her love… 

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Very true! Great post, I want Shyam back so that Anjali can learn his truth' She really needs to accept the truth and realize that Shyam was a deceit and he was just not worthy of her love' 

thanks... more than poojali's realisation, kushi needs a break... from this continuous shower of scoldings...

swetha_ch

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Very true! Great post, I want Shyam back so that Anjali can learn his truth' She really needs to accept the truth and realize that Shyam was a deceit and he was just not worthy of her love' 

thanks... more than poojali's realisation, kushi needs a break... from this continuous shower of scoldings...

Agreed. Whats the use of a simple sorry from these Raizadas after so much of insult and humiliation Angry

Edited by swetha_ch - 20 July 2012 at 9:41am

-kri-

glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
i totally enjoyed ipkknd oops sorry  di ki sauten episode...

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha_ch

Whats the use of a simple sorry from these Raizadas after so much of insult and humiliation Angry

more than other raizadas, i'm mad at arnav... he went in pursuit of anjali though he knew that whole family will pamper her... what is kushi's importance in arnav's life??? hope cv's show that by action instead of dialogues...

Go to top