Only good thing Payal grew a spine! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

aww ok..glad to hear that!!!😳
and YEH to payal for standing up to herself!!👏

I am glad to see that we are on the same page for once.. I have just noticed that we see things differently which is good as we are different people with different personalities and viewpoints. 😛
I agree Sunara...now I want Khushi to do the same. 

Arnav once again ran after his sister, showing his priority. I don't know where Khushi disappeared after that uncomfortable interruption by the family but I hope she's packing her bags and halfway out the door. 

It was his idea to lay out roses on the floor yet the family wants to act like she committed a crime, with their evil looks at her direction...she will get blamed for everything.

She should thank Arnav for his support, after she (not his sister) risked her life to save him from the kidnappers. This is what she gets in return. The man can't even get a word in to set Mami straight when she's attacking Khushi. I think jail would be a better option than the RM at this point.

But knowing the writers...Khushi will probably just "understand" and forgive them once again. BLAH!
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I agree Sunara...now I want Khushi to do the same. 

Arnav once again ran after his sister, showing his priority. I don't know where Khushi disappeared after that uncomfortable interruption by the family but I hope she's packing her bags and halfway out the door. 

It was his idea to lay out roses on the floor yet the family wants to act like she committed a crime, with their evil looks at her direction...she will get blamed for everything.

She should thank Arnav for his support, after she (not his sister) risked her life to save him from the kidnappers. This is what she gets in return. The man can't even get a word in to set Mami straight when she's attacking Khushi. I think jail would be a better option than the RM at this point.

But knowing the writers...Khushi will probably just "understand" and forgive them once again. BLAH!

Priyanka so true!!

i don't know where the  poor girl disappeared! but arrghhh i am furious after seeing ASR who blasts any1 not doing it when his own mami insulted HIS WIFE so blatantly!!!

he can only thing 'aww my poor baby sister is hurt! i should run and pump her clinginess a bit more!!'
and nah..it doesn't even cross a person's mind that there is this 18 year old young girl, who 'might' have felt hurt as she was called so many unwanted things for the things Arnav had done!! things she had no idea he had done!!
ah why do we even expect 'thank u's when we don't even see a trace of a 'sorry' in the near horizon?

as for that 'understanding' of theirs for Khushi i want to tell them to stick it up their asses!😡

^Exactly yaar, I'm majorly pissed with the way she has been treated ever since the kidnapping track ended! This is what she gets for being the ONLY one to think about him enough to risk her life to save him...still Di gets priority over her. I love ArHi but I think its time you move on Khushi...find a man who will put you above everyone else.

Sorry I was so engrossed in Khushi that I forgot to address Payal, which was the point of your thread lol. I'm glad she spoke out against that pathetic husband of hers. Go Payal...if she leaves, Khushi will have no reason to stay as Arnav can't throw that pathetic contract in her face anymore. It would become useless if Payal left. I hope that's the reason they are suddenly showing her growing a backbone. Pretty please! 

I have never before wanted a separation between the leads so badly, for ANY show.