Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Only good thing Payal grew a spine! (Page 3)

bavaaa Senior Member
bavaaa
bavaaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ya payal character is improving day by day. finally deepali has been given a space to potray her payal ness very well . thumbs up for her and u for postingThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011princessunara

glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
fed up with RM di drama.. really appreciate payal in today s di drama... better both payal n kushi leave  RM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Yes that is the only thing which made the rest of the epi bearable...Right now I am not sure who is pissing me off more Aakash or Anjali as Mami has always been this irritating.  The guy seriously needs an ear opener. When he himself has been a failure to be a good husband letting his mom abuse his wife, forget tat leting a 9 year old manipulate him he has no right to give any preachings to payal...

I am glad she stood her ground.

i wanted her to kick Akash int he nuts for so many times!! it is better to be married to a lampshade than him!! at least the lampshade won't go against u!!Angry

and well i think still Poojali wins..cz i hate her more than Akash!! can't help it!!:s
!

thechaigirl

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by princessunara

Ok from everything i saw today well i actually most liked how Payal shouted back at Akash!!
finally!! and i don't care the stupid maji came and she cowed back again..
the only important thing they r showing at least a bit of a spine in her instead of being a doormat!! she is finally retaining the 'Payal Gupta' part over 'Payal Singh doormat Raizada'

so now i know that when Khushi leaves (which i think she will eventually at the rate things r going) she will probably retain some dignity and go with her!! and my dearest wish is to see her slap either both Akash/+Manorama before she goes!! and probably a good kick in the nuts could do a lot of good to Akash!!

Ok i am so not gonna crib about the rest..well can't promise..but i'll at least try..
so that is why i made the post about the one actually fully positive thing from the whole episode..

For once I am going to agree with you. I usually have different opinion from yours on each episode but today I am glad that Payal has started to stand up for herself...

aww ok..glad to hear that!!!Embarrassed
and YEH to payal for standing up to herself!!Clap
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uktamil

Ok from everything i saw today well i actually most liked how Payal shouted back at Akash!!
finally!! and i don't care the stupid maji came and she cowed back again..
the only important thing they r showing at least a bit of a spine in her instead of being a doormat!! she is finally retaining the 'Payal Gupta' part over 'Payal Singh doormat Raizada'

so now i know that when Khushi leaves (which i think she will eventually at the rate things r going) she will probably retain some dignity and go with her!! and my dearest wish is to see her slap either both Akash/+Manorama before she goes!! and probably a good kick in the nuts could do a lot of good to Akash!!

Ok i am so not gonna crib about the rest..well can't promise..but i'll at least try..
so that is why i made the post about the one actually fully positive thing from the whole episode..

For once I am going to agree with you. I usually have different opinion from yours on each episode but today I am glad that Payal has started to stand up for herself...

aww ok..glad to hear that!!!Embarrassed
and YEH to payal for standing up to herself!!Clap

I am glad to see that we are on the same page for once.. I have just noticed that we see things differently which is good as we are different people with different personalities and viewpoints. Tongue

princessunara

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I agree Sunara...now I want Khushi to do the same. 

Arnav once again ran after his sister, showing his priority. I don't know where Khushi disappeared after that uncomfortable interruption by the family but I hope she's packing her bags and halfway out the door. 

It was his idea to lay out roses on the floor yet the family wants to act like she committed a crime, with their evil looks at her direction...she will get blamed for everything.

She should thank Arnav for his support, after she (not his sister) risked her life to save him from the kidnappers. This is what she gets in return. The man can't even get a word in to set Mami straight when she's attacking Khushi. I think jail would be a better option than the RM at this point.

But knowing the writers...Khushi will probably just "understand" and forgive them once again. BLAH!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Johny.S.Rajprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I agree Sunara...now I want Khushi to do the same. 

Arnav once again ran after his sister, showing his priority. I don't know where Khushi disappeared after that uncomfortable interruption by the family but I hope she's packing her bags and halfway out the door. 

It was his idea to lay out roses on the floor yet the family wants to act like she committed a crime, with their evil looks at her direction...she will get blamed for everything.

She should thank Arnav for his support, after she (not his sister) risked her life to save him from the kidnappers. This is what she gets in return. The man can't even get a word in to set Mami straight when she's attacking Khushi. I think jail would be a better option than the RM at this point.

But knowing the writers...Khushi will probably just "understand" and forgive them once again. BLAH!

Priyanka so true!!

i don't know where the  poor girl disappeared! but arrghhh i am furious after seeing ASR who blasts any1 not doing it when his own mami insulted HIS WIFE so blatantly!!!

he can only thing 'aww my poor baby sister is hurt! i should run and pump her clinginess a bit more!!'
and nah..it doesn't even cross a person's mind that there is this 18 year old young girl, who 'might' have felt hurt as she was called so many unwanted things for the things Arnav had done!! things she had no idea he had done!!
ah why do we even expect 'thank u's when we don't even see a trace of a 'sorry' in the near horizon?

as for that 'understanding' of theirs for Khushi i want to tell them to stick it up their asses!Angry

AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
^Exactly yaar, I'm majorly pissed with the way she has been treated ever since the kidnapping track ended! This is what she gets for being the ONLY one to think about him enough to risk her life to save him...still Di gets priority over her. I love ArHi but I think its time you move on Khushi...find a man who will put you above everyone else.

Sorry I was so engrossed in Khushi that I forgot to address Payal, which was the point of your thread lol. I'm glad she spoke out against that pathetic husband of hers. Go Payal...if she leaves, Khushi will have no reason to stay as Arnav can't throw that pathetic contract in her face anymore. It would become useless if Payal left. I hope that's the reason they are suddenly showing her growing a backbone. Pretty please! 

I have never before wanted a separation between the leads so badly, for ANY show.

Go to top