India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Only good thing Payal grew a spine!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Ok from everything i saw today well i actually most liked how Payal shouted back at Akash!!
finally!! and i don't care the stupid maji came and she cowed back again..
the only important thing they r showing at least a bit of a spine in her instead of being a doormat!! she is finally retaining the 'Payal Gupta' part over 'Payal Singh doormat Raizada'

so now i know that when Khushi leaves (which i think she will eventually at the rate things r going) she will probably retain some dignity and go with her!! and my dearest wish is to see her slap either both Akash/+Manorama before she goes!! and probably a good kick in the nuts could do a lot of good to Akash!!

Ok i am so not gonna crib about the rest..well can't promise..but i'll at least try..
so that is why i made the post about the one actually fully positive thing from the whole episode..

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Rain_dropleezaVultureTalonSara.KhanJordinsjnparmaanridhimma4Arshirockss18KamalikaGgkoolansArchu61ipkfrncbabli0204hitinikkipayel3004-tanya96-sun2011saavan_lovernotacrimetolovepriyankaaswetha_chswat.gipkkndfanforevathechaigirl-krrish-ArnavKhushijodiAmazingAmynonasiNi1234samanthanasmitarsayli_saruncherrypansyOmNaMaSteOmVeena...Kiran.pieryroseJohny.S.RajArnieBoyBarun

metitaliya Senior Member
metitaliya
metitaliya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
any way cvs are giving more screen space to anjali by making her more dumb.atleast they can give some more importance to payal by making her character stronger insead of crying .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

khushi and payal can better leave the house...anjali and maamiAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SS24princessunara

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
look at it this way. it cannot get any worse. not in my opinion. Arnav will not let Khushi go. nada. Shyam can return, but Khushi won't disappear from Arnav's eyes. And Anjali can go blind for only so long. she will find the truth, one day or the other. she will regret it, her brother will regret it, her entire family will regret it. they will regret hurting the little girl who gave them her all without ever asking for a single thing in return. payal's  re-emergence only means that she is gathering strength. she will need it to defend herself and her sister. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshirockss18sun2011nonasiArnavKhushijodiOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazleef

look at it this way. it cannot get any worse. not in my opinion. Arnav will not let Khushi go. nada. Shyam can return, but Khushi won't disappear from Arnav's eyes. And Anjali can go blind for only so long. she will find the truth, one day or the other. she will regret it, her brother will regret it, her entire family will regret it. they will regret hurting the little girl who gave them her all without ever asking for a single thing in return.Clap payal's  re-emergence only means that she is gathering strength. she will need it to defend herself and her sister. 

hmm..even i read Payal's re-emergence as her gaining strength to stand up not just for herself but also for her little sister, who would be hurt beyond measure at the end of everyone's whims n fancies r fulfilled!!
i love how she is putting khushi in her place, but when someone is against Khsuhi she becomes the lioness who protects her cub!! she is jiji in both moments!! she tells her baby sister when she is wrong, but protects her fromt he world when needed!

anyway i so hope what u say will happen..even i am wishing for the same!! so ya this can't get any worser than it is already..so..hopefully they'll remain here only for a small while!!
i am actually looking forward to shyam's reentry!! that just shows how pathetic the story is right now!!Angry

and eventually i so hope khushi gets the redemption she deserves from evryone..truly!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011nonasiOmNaMaSteOm

-tanya96- Senior Member
-tanya96-
-tanya96-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Exactly! :D
She reminded me of the payal who had once shouted at arnav for hurting khushi! xD 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011nonasiArnavKhushijodiOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I dont care about anything else. I want both sisters to leave & if possible take NK with them! Payal needs to slap & kick Akash. & Two slaps for stupid Manorama please. Shyamu needs to get back . I can watch him all day long but not Poojali's drama!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshirockss18sun2011nonasiArnavKhushijodiAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I dont care about anything else. I want both sisters to leave & if possible take NK with them! Payal needs to slap & kick Akash. & Two slaps for stupid Manorama please. Shyamu needs to get back . I can watch him all day long but not Poojali's drama!

so true!! i want shyam back!! that just goes to show how pathetic everything has become!!
and aarrghh wehn will the 2 Gupta girls leave this zoo of a place? i want them out ASAP!
Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najsun2011AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

Go to top