India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Why do ppl bash sonarika.

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Heya guys reading many posts regardin sonarika beautiful, she's bad dis n dat...
Also many ppl say dat bashers have no oder work dash dash dash..
Almost everybody has a misconception dat d comparison is between d two actresses mouni and sonarika its not so guys..it realy is not so...
Its actualy between sati and deviparvati
To be frank i am an dnt like sonarika bt i admit dat sonarika has d look of a goddess n she is definately improving day by day
i dnt like her not bcoz i hate her... Its just bcoz i love sati more.. Its not mouni its sati.. Its bcoz of d one to whom i was deeply connectd since d past six months whose death made me weep badly whose smile cherished my world whose return in mahadev's lyf was eagerly awaited by one and all...
The fact is dat d so cald bashers didnt feel dat sati has returned to her mahadev in d form of devi parvati when sonarika entered therefore they cald out for mouni n many ppl misinterpretd dat appeal to be an offense to d new actress to be a comparison between mouni and sonarika.
Has anyone thought dat d nw so cald bashers once upon a time must b crazy fans of dkdm..
Its so to cal somebody a basher yeah its our fault dat v connectd to d lovestory more dan d mythological aspects
N who said dat dr were no posts regarding mahadev-sati.. There definately were to their each n every hug, meet, conversation, dance...etc...etc...etc.
The fact is dat dkdm which was an epic love saga has now turnd into a spiritual legendary tale..
Yeah i m realy realy tearyeyed bcoz al said dat sonarika as goddess parvati deserves a chance why didnt evn one say dat d fans also deserved a chance to accept her... Cmon guys its just been 1month n 5 days to her arrival.
How can i love her as much as i loved sati.. N why should i?????
If sonarika as goddess parvati deserves some tym to improve dn dnt v fans also deserve tym to accept goddess parvati
Maybe ppl felt it was more easy to cal such ppl as bashers right guys??
Extremely sory if my post offended anyone..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index