India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GET A LIFE! PEOPLE! (Page 2)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Were just disappointed in Anjali character she's not the same Anjali anymore.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ajoop

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Constant nagging, needless cribbing is as annoying as the constant rabba veh.
why on earth cant the story move ahead!
Anjali is sobbing, mami is in hyper attack mode, Arnav is running after lady love, khushi is confused, and Akash and Payal..oh well.. nani is the only neutral one...so my question, why is no one working on finding out more about Shyam so that everyone can see everything clearly.
The important issue has been trashed while the minor issues are being highlighted.
what sense did the birthday episodes make?
what sense did putting to sleep a restless for truth Anjali make?

Things are just going haywire!
mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

To all the immature forum members, who have been complaining about Anjali ( some even going to the extent of wishing for her to die) , who want to see non stop random ARSHI rabbave scenes every episode, do not care about the storyline or other characters : Please grow up!

the only one being immature is Anjali. She's pregnant and found out her husband was cheating on her.  Yes, it's terrible. She carries herself as if she is dying.  I have three children and have had go through several crisis during my pregnancies. Never once did I act like Anjali. If she was the mother figure and the only person Arnav had when they were growing up, she should be a strong mother figure.  The tough times in our lives make us stronger and more mature.  

unfortunately, that is not how the character of Anjali is being portrayed.  Instead she is an immature child who has a tantrum anytime she doesn't get what she wants.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i dont mind having other characters on screen,in fact from beginning i loved arnav anjali relationship,
i was jealous of anji bcoz i dont have any brother,
but the way she thought arnav was lyingOuch arnav falling in love was wrongOuchOuchthat hurts
how can she

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I dnt completely disagree with you, and ppl who are bashing and violating forum rules, they shd get a life!!

But a forum, is for us to discuss a show.. the parts we like and the parts we donot like..
We wont mind anybody praising anjali either..

But for some us, her character has lost the logical approach and has bcum self contradictory!
EArlier, she was the one,coaxing arnav to get married and also said to him that "when the girl whom u will love will be with you, u will feel like u will stop breathing if she aint around u"..
And the same anjali today said that Arnav chnged ever since he fell in love & got married..  and thus, taunting him 4 the same!

So what do u xpect?
We are not able 2 relate and identify with her character. and hence its getting uneasy for us to accept the once sweet,caring and sensible anjali to be a victim of "i want attention syndrome" and "inferiority complex"..

Though I must say tht daljeet is doing a fab job.. but at the same time, bearing anjali on screen is getting way more than difficult day by day!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malinewmoon2011

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
To some point, I agree with this post. We should try to understand Anjali and her emotions. We cannot always get Arshi romance and the track needs to move on. 

However, I felt that she did a little too much today. She made it look like love in the Raizada family is a sin since her love failed. I feel her selfishness is coming in the way and ruining 2 relationships. 

Therefore, I have mixed feelings about Anjali. My ethics say that I shouldn't hate her and she is weak in her position, however my heart says that she is selfish and only wants her brothers to love her most and give her utmost importance and priority. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maliSimi1711

-tanya96- Senior Member
-tanya96-
-tanya96-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
It is irritating right! :/
I know mostly everybody is pissed, but hey so are we!
Which doesn't mean you wish for anjali to die!

Edited by -tanya96- - 20 July 2012 at 9:45am

Go to top