India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Why do ppl bash sonarika. (Page 2)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I don't know why people are comparing two diffrent characters... Both Sonarika n Mouni are good, Mouni did her part good its Sati fate to die n Sonarika is also doing awesom as Parvati

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo

Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Kindly close this topic yaar. This kind of discussion is futile. Accept and appreciate that should be the funda. Rather than playing the same old tune.
If u like Mouni good but learn to move on as this is a mytho and not a regular daily soap where u vouch for the lead pair.
Sona we all know now is doing a fab job and we are all loving her a lot.
So accept that and move on people.
Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@oonagh trust me i didnt want to make dis post n realy u r ri8 wats d use of it... Wil sati cum bck no wil sonarika stop doin a great job as goddess parvati no bt d thing dat ppl who dnt lyk sonarika bein taggd as bashers was not goin well wid me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I thought we have already moved, but am proved wrong. First of all, this show is content based, having very talented cast & crew, who takes lots of pain to make each & every epi. Considering it as only Mouni- Mohit's or Sonarika- Mohits show is a big mistake in itself. We are watching Shivji-Shakti's story, noe Mohit, Mouni, Sonarika's story. They all are playing their part very well. In future such topics will be closed irrespective of the TM. At the same time I expect everyone to be mature & do not get carried away.

Topic closed
DKDM DT

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsAradhana__5.Vrish.Indiisukhi...OtakuGirl-Debo-Tulips-foram.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index