India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Why do ppl bash sonarika.

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Heya guys reading many posts regardin sonarika beautiful, she's bad dis n dat...
Also many ppl say dat bashers have no oder work dash dash dash..
Almost everybody has a misconception dat d comparison is between d two actresses mouni and sonarika its not so guys..it realy is not so...
Its actualy between sati and deviparvati
To be frank i am an dnt like sonarika bt i admit dat sonarika has d look of a goddess n she is definately improving day by day
i dnt like her not bcoz i hate her... Its just bcoz i love sati more.. Its not mouni its sati.. Its bcoz of d one to whom i was deeply connectd since d past six months whose death made me weep badly whose smile cherished my world whose return in mahadev's lyf was eagerly awaited by one and all...
The fact is dat d so cald bashers didnt feel dat sati has returned to her mahadev in d form of devi parvati when sonarika entered therefore they cald out for mouni n many ppl misinterpretd dat appeal to be an offense to d new actress to be a comparison between mouni and sonarika.
Has anyone thought dat d nw so cald bashers once upon a time must b crazy fans of dkdm..
Its so to cal somebody a basher yeah its our fault dat v connectd to d lovestory more dan d mythological aspects
N who said dat dr were no posts regarding mahadev-sati.. There definately were to their each n every hug, meet, conversation, dance...etc...etc...etc.
The fact is dat dkdm which was an epic love saga has now turnd into a spiritual legendary tale..
Yeah i m realy realy tearyeyed bcoz al said dat sonarika as goddess parvati deserves a chance why didnt evn one say dat d fans also deserved a chance to accept her... Cmon guys its just been 1month n 5 days to her.
How can i love her as much as i loved sati.. N why should i?????
If sonarika deserve some tym to improve dn dnt v fans also deserve tym to accept goddess parvati
Maybe ppl felt it was more easy to cal such ppl as bashers right guys..
Extremely sory if my post offended anyone..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Chill dear...you're entitled to your likes and dislikes. However, your statement that 

"Its bcoz of d one to whom i was deeply connectd since d past six months whose death made me weep badly whose smile cherished my world whose return in mahadev's lyf was eagerly awaited by one and all.."

shows that you're confused:

Sati never returned to Mahadev!!!

At the end of the day, remember this is just a TV serial. It's not worth crying so much over...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajashubhika124

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanyomg

Heya guys reading many posts regardin sonarika beautiful, she's bad dis n dat...
Almost everybody has a misconception dat d comparison is between d two actresses mouni and sonarika its not so guys..it realy is not so...
To be frank i am an dnt like sonarika bt i admit dat sonarika has d look of a goddess n she is definately improving day by day
i dnt like her not bcoz i hate her... Its just bcoz i love sati more.. Its not mouni its sati.. Its bcoz of d one to whom i was deeply connectd since d past six months whose death made me weep badly whose smile cherished my world whose return in mahadev's lyf was eagerly awaited by one and all...
The fact is dat d so cald bashers didnt feel dat sati has returned to her mahadev in d form of devi parvati when sonarika entered therefore they cald out for mouni n many ppl misinterpretd dat appeal to be an offense to d new actress to be a comparison between mouni and sonarika.
Has anyone thought dat d nw so cald bashers once upon a time must b crazy fans of dkdm..
Its so to cal somebody a basher yeah its our fault dat v connectd to d lovestory more dan d mythological aspects
N who said dat dr were no posts regarding mahadev-sati.. There definately were to their each n every hug, meet, conversation, dance...etc...etc...etc.
The fact is dat dkdm which was an epic love saga has now turnd into a spiritual legendary tale..
Yeah i m realy realy tearyeyed bcoz al said dat sonarika as goddess parvati deserves a chance why didnt evn one say dat d fans also deserved a chance to accept her... Cmon guys its just been 1month n 5 days to her.
If sonarika deserve some tym to improve dn dnt v fans also deserve tym to accept goddess parvati

Wait. Who is asking to love Sonarika? 
And what do you mean by ''DKDM has turned into a spiritual tale from love saga"(Bold Red)
You have any idea what you have just scribbled. 
This is NOT 'mills n boons' & without a single doubt its your fault that you connected with it as a love story (Blue-bold)
One of the most offensive line you have jotted down is @green. How could u afford to write that. At one side u r saying Sona has Parvati's look , other , u r saying u don't like Sona. In other words u r condemning Ma Parvati.
And Sati was destined to die . How can you expect the CV's to change mytho to keep the 'love saga' alive !
So u mean to say u love Sati , not exactly Mouni. This kind of mourning is prodigal .
I deeply revile this post. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2pnarsTinacoolDMKJ_VB.FemmeFatale.

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanyomg

TO say that I am shocked by the line in bold owould be an understatement! What do u mean? Do u have any idea about what u wrote?  Devon ke Dev Mahadev- the name of the show itself suggests what its content is...What did u expect ? Tthat the makers would change Mythology? To say that it was a love saga which has been turned into a spiritual tale is plain outrageous!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2pnarsshubhika124-Tulips-NandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@ Sanyomg  Well my dear this is a spiritual tale and not a love saga its not some mills and boon romance.  Parvati was sati reincarnated but she was not Sati, she was different then her . Mahadev and sati never got back togather and Devi Parvati is the eternal consort . This is a fact. Did you expect the makers to change mythology? Its not a love story . you can watch IPKMKD or PSH if you want to watch love stories

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsTinacoolshubhika124-Tulips-

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I feel that if people like the TM thought that this show was a love story when sati was there,then it's the fault of the makers and the cvs.Yes,i agree they projected this show as a love story.

I am giving u examples of these.

1.Sati had love for Shiv and not bhakti whereas Parvati has love as well as bhakti for Shiv in her. 

2.People told Sati that she is Mahadev's ardhangini but never told her how to get Mahadev wheread Rishi Narad,Vishnu,everybody told her to get Mahadev through bhakti and that's what impressed Mahadev more.As we all know,Mahadev is impressed by bhakti more than love.Yes,Anasuya told Sati to do the nanda vrat with bhakti but the cvs didn't show her completing the nanda vrat.The spiritual aspect in sati could have shown during this track but the cvs gave this track an abrupt end by showing Daksh and Prasuti's emotional blackmail and forcing her to stop her Nanda vrat.

3.The cvs showed sati having more human qualities rather than divine.All this was wrong.Sati was a divine godess who had immense love and bhakti for Shiv[she had completed the Nanda vrat].Probably the cvs themselves had certain misunderstandings in their mind regarding sati and they made the viewers too to misunderstand her.

In short,there was no bhakti but only love in Shiv-sati track that's why probably some people felt that this is a love story.This is the cvs mistake.So they should also be equally blamed.Actually i am really pissed off with cvs for ruining sati's character by showing human qualities in her.

I am sure many moght not agree with me.This is just my opinion.

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@nandini yeah dear maybe i dnt belong here.. Thanks 4 d sweet advice.
@shubhika i meant to say dat dr is no fault in sonarika d fault is in us wr did i offend goddess parvati in dis n to my red statement dat u hav highlightd by sayin love saga i dnt mean scenes shown in IPKKND N GHSP wat i meant was dat nw dkdm focuses more on d spiritual aspects bout wich d cvs r realy meticulate bout.. Therefore i suppose i stated dat dkdm is nw a legendary tale n n8 just a lousy story. So do a favour to me pls think calmly n dn post ur anticomments by highlighting by statements in red, blue, purple or whichever colour u want..
Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Ya @pnars watever u said was completely true.. @nandini yeah dear maybe i dnt belong here.. Thanks 4 d sweet advice.
@shubhika i meant to say dat dr is no fault in sonarika d fault is in us wr did i offend goddess parvati in dis n to my red statement dat u hav highlightd by sayin love saga i dnt mean scenes shown in IPKKND N GHSP wat i meant was dat nw dkdm focuses more on d spiritual aspects bout wich d cvs r realy meticulate bout.. Therefore i suppose i stated dat dkdm is nw a legendary tale n n8 just a lousy story. So do a favour to me pls think calmly n dn post ur anticomments by highlighting by statements in red, blue, purple or whichever colour u want..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index