This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Chandni_11 Senior Member
Chandni_11
Chandni_11

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Hi everyone

I will rate 4 stars out of 5 for today's episode
I think it was one of the best Kairi episode, full of romance, songs and lights

Khussam looked her best in today's epi she looked very beautiful in her red sari with loose open hair, she looked very different to her regular look,
Liked it when Khussam came n greeted Prakash and loved the part when prakash was about to go n Khussam begins to sing, this make Prakash go back it was sweet n when it starts to rain it was a perfect scene   Embarrassed

AmBuj dream sequence was awesome too but I wish it was in real but it shouldn't happen so soon so it was greate to see them dance in rain anyways Wink

Thank god Ambeee didn't reach their first or she would have spoilt there special moments well I think Prakash will however re love Khussam as he seen her save him n hurt herself instead this will build more respect for Khussam in his heart n soon they will b normal but when he was on the chat he was trying to avoid her I think because of there fight they had several years ago or coz of Ambee

Anyways the precap didn't look worth waiting for as always Ambee will plan a new saazish that khussam and Prakash dont re unite but waterer she dies we know they will deff reunite   Embarrassed

And beautiful girls and handsome boys please to eaten write ur review on today's episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicy

d_spicy Groupbie
d_spicy
d_spicy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
nice poll..Smile i will rate 5/5...awesome episode...loved each n every part of it...very neat epi...loved the way cv's shown all the 3 couples romantic moments in a single episode... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni_11

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
yeah awesome poll. . great way of episode ratings. .

i loved it today. . was a bit Angry at how Prakash was trying to switch off and ertreat. . coz i was expecting him to beg for mercy for his bad behavior towards kusum now that Kusum's parents have cleared the misunderstanding. .

but overall perfect. . Kusum injury will hopefully light the love bulbs on full opwer inside prakash. .

precap has me very worried. .  Imarti natak? i wonder whats cooking in Imarti's head

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index