Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

NK's line yesterday was a hint. War indeed.

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Well the beginning was such a wonderful start. Lol. Although I admit I felt defeated with Khushi. Damn you Arnav Singh Razaida for being so romantically non- romantic. LOL. Once again they are interuppted, but I saw that coming

"Iss War Ko Kya Naam Doon?"

Yes, it is indeed a war between Anjali and Khushi. Arnav is stuck in the middle. The difference is Anjali is fighting to get Arnav, her chote, her brother, who she can hold on to. Then there is self sacrificing Khushi. She just stands there not wanting to come in between. She might leave Razaida mansion, but you know what, maybe this is what we need for now. Arhi cannot get together this fast. The track won't mean anything then. It has to show what Arnav will do in order to be with Khushi now. She accepted him today, but if it just ended all happy the story will go no where. So this had to happen. Let's see how it unfolds. We cannot bash Anjali since she is important and we need to learn to understand that. Arhi is the focus, but there is a plot to this story. 

And we shouldn't expect anything in an episode because then it is more easier to watch. 

Either way, it was an alright episode. Story has to move forward some way. Anyways,  Monday come soon :) 

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

frenchylekha27121990gnainaMidnightReaderRita.CjazzpreetravankhushiPinkParikitty789-Reva-Manvi90Varun.srkSarun_4everKasu4lyfeblackdice1001notacrimetolovestarplus31claireDDipkkndfanforevaSwap-Arhiarchie_79TheCaptainHot.Pink.Heels-happilyunknownmolten_lava...Tanu...Tish_Aniriyya6

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
And in all dis, Khushi wil becum d scapegoat...!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfeDalmuthuya...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOm

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
For me the biggest hint was when NK said " kuch bhi ho i will always be there for u " on her birthday... indicating she will again be isolated..poor babyCry

But i dont blame anji at all...poor girl she is going thru a tough phase and its human tendency that u would want ur loved ones to spend more tym with u... she is not in a position to take things positively...Cry its all just circumstantial ..
And not every episode can be full of ArShi...

Edited by JennyAvni - 20 July 2012 at 9:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravankhushisuba1980MidnightReaderDalmuthuyasman

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

u echoed my thoughts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by Tiashaa

u echoed my thoughts

Of course, she is d  BBB-"Bechari Besahara Bahu"LOL
Only Arnav, Payal n NK support her!!

Edited by Tiashaa - 20 July 2012 at 9:19am
Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Loved the Arshi scenes...which i s why I loved the episode. Plus the Anjali drama was good too. It is needed to move the story forward and more romance next week :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suba1980Dalmuthuya

JiyaRe Goldie
JiyaRe
JiyaRe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
What to say!!!! Guess the submission and domination games go on. The Bahu's keeping quite for the sake of not disrespecting thier elders. But isnt also unjust for them to endure this form of treatment which is no fault of thier own.
They only fault Khushi and Payal, even to some extent Arnav have is thinking for others. The sake of others. Others happiness. And what not. Evermore, foreasking themselves and only thinking of thier so called family who take them for granted.
One thing puzzles me; Mami, she was with Khushi for the first new detective meetings when uncovering what, who and where had Arnav gone to. Mami was even with Khushi when the guy with the tattoo on his hand held them both to gunpoint. Does she forget all this??
Ah, talk about us the viewers being one dimensional. Taking no names, but I have read few posts on here mentiong someone linked to the show stating that us the viewers should think beyond the one dimensional angle. But what about these characters?? Never listening to anyone, and just jumping to thier own conclusions.
Anyway, I'm glad the shows writers and creative team have taken such steps with the story and character development. Means I'm able to get baclk to my own life and the shows I'd actually put on the backburner; Shows out of the norms of Indian TV.
Just my two cents. I've held my patience for a very long time, had to vent/say something today.
San Star
Edited* Hope Khushi can be more understanding that she isnt the only one who is being shuned by thier loved ones. Arnav also is going through the same, and looking for some support from his wife/Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by San Star

What to say!!!! Guess the submission and domination games go on. The Bahu's keeping quite for the sake of not disrespecting thier elders. But isnt also unjust for them to endure this form of treatment which is no fault of thier own.
They only fault Khushi and Payal, even to some extent Arnav have is thinking for others. The sake of others. Others happiness. And what not. Evermore, foreasking themselves and only thinking of thier so called family who take them for granted.
One thing puzzles me; Mami, she was with Khushi for the first new detective meetings when uncovering what, who and where had Arnav gone to. Mami was even with Khushi when the guy with the tattoo on his hand held them both to gunpoint. Does she forget all this??
Ah, talk about us the viewers being one dimensional. Taking no names, but I have read few posts on here mentiong someone linked to the show stating that us the viewers should think beyond the one dimensional angle. But what about these characters?? Never listening to anyone, and just jumping to thier own conclusions.
Anyway, I'm glad the shows writers and creative team have taken such steps with the story and character development. Means I'm able to get baclk to my own life and the shows I'd actually put on the backburner; Shows out of the norms of Indian TV.
Just my two cents. I've held my patience for a very long time, had to vent/say something today.
San Star
Edited* Hope Khushi can be more understanding that she isnt the only one who is being shuned by thier loved ones. Arnav also is going through the same, and looking for some support from his wife/Khushi.

Well, let's just see how it goes. 

Go to top