Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

*OMG it came true* Gupta sister's please leave RM (Page 5)

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Oh Appy I wanted both of them to leave that stupid house today... All of a sudden arnav forgot about Kushi and went after precious di... These two girls have each other so why can't they leave... Why can't Arnav open his big mouth and tell everyone why he married Kushi and even that is for 6 months...All I know is the way this story is heading  Kushi will never get justice...*sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2-Koeli_Appy-

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i am with u ...they should leave...i am sure nani will get them back after band bajowing every one...only positive charachters left in RM are now nani and ASR... and well HP and Laxmi as well...and the gaurds who are shown in the start of every scene at the entrance of RMAngry... rest are treating khushi and payal like hell Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

Dhinchak12 Senior Member
Dhinchak12
Dhinchak12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u...khushi nd payal should leave the house...if star plus is really promoting nayi soch...its high time to fight for self respect...

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhinchak12

Totally agree with u...khushi nd payal should leave the house...if star plus is really promoting nayi soch...its high time to fight for self respect...

yes i too agree. and IPK has always been very modern minded.
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Today's episode pretty much pissed me off. ASR tells everyone and especially his Di that he intended to join them for the satsang, when he knew that his wife is alone at home. She is nowhere in his priority list. He rushes behind his sister, when everyone else in the RM does not find it important to be by the side of the 'emotionally shattered' Anjali. He does not find it necessary to shut mami up when she blasts his wife, the same wife that he was romancing a few minutes ago.

Anyway, Khushi can see the way Aakash is behaving with Payal. Why not just leave?? And when ASR says that he will break her sisters marriage... tell him...honey, it is already over and done with. And so is this stupid contract. Sit and wallow in self pity, all you Raizada's.

I want to see Khushi leave the house with her dignity intact. Love is one thing, but it definitely is not above the dignity and self respect of oneself.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 20 July 2012 at 10:07am

-Koeli_Appy-

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I don't have a mood to watch todays episode after reading WU

Arghhh Anjali just pls stop it can't tolerate nowAngry

Cvs r highly indicating the change of track from Luv-Hate story to Didi Ki Suat

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Today's episode pretty much pissed me off. ASR tells everyone and especially his Di that he intended to join them for the satsang, when he knew that his wife is alone at home. She is nowhere in his priority list. He rushes behind his sister, when everyone else in the RM does not find it important to be by the side of the 'emotionally shattered' Anjali. He does not find it necessary to shut mami up when she blasts his wife, the same wife that he was romancing a few minutes ago.

Anyway, Khushi can see the way Aakash is behaving with Payal. Why not just leave?? And when ASR says that he will break her sisters marriage... tell him...honey, it is already over and done with. And so is this stupid contract. Sit and wallow in self pity, all you Raizada's.

I want to see Khushi leave the house with her dignity intact. Love is one thing, but it definitely is not above the dignity and self respect of oneself.

Agree dude. I am more pissed with aranv actually. ****** has lost it but arnav? come on man. khushi is not only for romancing and bashing. there is a word called RESPCT??? jisdin woh karna sikhoge usdin khushi ko bolna tumko husband manne ke liye. not before that.

SwaNia_2

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
YES ...YES...and YES...they should leave that house if they have any self respect ...its like a mad house with mad people...Angry and if anjali  leave the house to be with her snakey husband it will be better for everybody...and other members of the RM can live peacefully...LOL

-Koeli_Appy-

Go to top