Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

*OMG it came true* Gupta sister's please leave RM

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Yaar posted this yesterday out of frustration and look it came true...LOL

I really want Gupta sister's to leave the house.
I think the track will be better then.

Both the raizada's going through redemption track.

Gupta sister's please leave RM *HIGH TIME* and *RIGHT TIME*
Let these guys deal with Anjali in anycase they are not letting you guys do it. So its better you guys take somedays off and go to your Mayka.

Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Originally posted by BSwan

i think so too and after today's episode i think arnav will also retreat from Khushi 
and everyone has their self respect
so both sister must leave on their own accord

I dont know whether he will retreat or not but he didnot seal mami's tongue when she was giving left right center to khushi. Kyun? Is she a comodity? this way Arnav is supporting khushi? Sorry!!! I would say arnav doesnot have a back bone if he keeps quiet. Look at khushi instead, how she fought with the goons and i am sure she will also stand with arnav when required.

Originally posted by sari.love

I am happy that Arnav is there for Khushi but poor payal...
what she is doing in RM if was her I will kick Aakash butt and leave the RM...

ASR is their till the time Anjali is fine. Haven't you seen him how mad he was on khushi? despite of knowing her truth and what she has done for him?

Originally posted by Dhinchak12

Totally agree with u...khushi nd payal should leave the house...if star plus is really promoting nayi soch...its high time to fight for self respect...

yes i too agree. and IPK has always been very modern minded.

Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Today's episode pretty much pissed me off. ASR tells everyone and especially his Di that he intended to join them for the satsang, when he knew that his wife is alone at home. She is nowhere in his priority list. He rushes behind his sister, when everyone else in the RM does not find it important to be by the side of the 'emotionally shattered' Anjali. He does not find it necessary to shut mami up when she blasts his wife, the same wife that he was romancing a few minutes ago. 

Anyway, Khushi can see the way Aakash is behaving with Payal. Why not just leave?? And when ASR says that he will break her sisters marriage... tell him...honey, it is already over and done with. And so is this stupid contract. Sit and wallow in self pity, all you Raizada's.

I want to see Khushi leave the house with her dignity intact. Love is one thing, but it definitely is not above the dignity and self respect of oneself.

Agree dude. I am more pissed with aranv actually. ****** has lost it but arnav? come on man. khushi is not only for romancing and bashing. there is a word called RESPCT??? jisdin woh karna sikhoge usdin khushi ko bolna tumko husband manne ke liye. not before that.

Edited by Appy_Indy - 21 July 2012 at 10:29am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28VultureTalondewdrop88ArnavKiKhushiridakhankibuaStrawberrieAnshikaaalilkrup4usjnpmikatikaAarasszoyadarkrosessaaaacraziefanenchanted.radiationtaklima_najpasbarunsahadaarshi1986Evocativekarthikazcoolabii95advaita3raserWhatThe_ipkkndDasGHIF_RocksPinkPariSS83heiditkymararAtyayvtanmskdscswati-89bluetajarnav21priyankaasun2011notacrimetolovemishty_angelkitty25kptlSwap-Arhisweet-fairyRee1306arshiyanaArhiDeewaniswat.gpreetihereArnavKhushijodiBarundeewani19-SI-srijaaa127desigirl_VDBlack_ParadizeshonagudiaSwaNia_2Akanksha-debby_11OmNaMaSteOmSimi1711pinky89...Tanu...Joseph_A-Rehnuma-

Aarass Groupbie
Aarass
Aarass

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
thats exactly what i was thinking when manorama insulted payal..and khushi. Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28veryverysweet23craziefanheidisun2011Joseph_A-Koeli_Appy-

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
my hubby was exasperated enough today to say the same. He said Payal should simply be like Khushi and tell off Akash.

I know its a daily soap so things take time but now it is time that Payal and Khushi leave, with their pride and dignity intact.

Enough! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011priyankaa-Koeli_Appy-Joseph_A

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
today i really felt that
till now payal wasnt saying anything so i thought she didnt mind but today even if she didnt mind it made no difference to akash so forget about mami

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28heidipasbarunpriyankaasun2011-Koeli_Appy-

TheCaptain IF-Dazzler
TheCaptain
TheCaptain

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Payal is reaching the end of her patience..she will walk out for sure. But KKG? Perhaps...I think Akash needs to have a redemption track right now more than ASR...not saying that ASR does not have to pay!!! He has to!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28heidipriyankaasun2011-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Originally posted by Aarass

thats exactly what i was thinking when manorama insulted payal..and khushi. Angry

Actually neither arnav deserves khushi nor akash deserves payel.

They both show should know the value of their wives and that is only possible if they just walk out. It will be fun to see both wooing their wives.

Anjali = My lips are sealed (if you are intellegent enough then you will understand what i am trying to say)

Luvlin28heidipriyankaasun2011Simi1711

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Arnav needs to send Khushi with NK to australia where she should continue her studies - this way she can have fun and progress in life also while her arnav settles the dust at home and joins her in happiness!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaprakhLuvlin28heidisun2011Simi1711BearNaNasusan7Kookiemonster-Koeli_Appy-

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I second u.. if manorama mami came in front of me.. I wud have put a cello-tape on her mouth..and said 2 her-
ZIP IT WOMAN!!!!!!!Angry

ipkknd159heidisun2011Kookiemonster-Koeli_Appy-

Go to top