India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Akash! (Page 3)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I loved payal today, she showed she indeed has a tongue, she tried standing up for herself of hadnt been for maami Angry
One side arnav khushi try talking sensible and the sister comes and ruins it and heree akash and payal try and the mothers come in and ruins it!!
Akash is an airhead! And maami isnt letting them talk like two adults!

DasGH Senior Member
DasGH
DasGH

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Akash man what was that...Dead
You are like a puppet..
Today you remind me that lion cat pedia-pro addWink
Front of your wife ,lionAngry
Front of your family ,catDead
Shame on you man..
AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DasGH

Akash man what was that...Dead
You are like a puppet..
Today you remind me that lion cat pedia-pro addWink
Front of your wife ,lionAngry
Front of your family ,catDead
Shame on you man..

Like ur DP!! Love Khushi (Sanaya) and Geet (Drashti) Thumbs Up

Akash/Payal should also lock their door, so the next time when Payal finally snaps at Akash, Mamiji won't interrupt! Angry
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
For the first time payal showed some nerve and asked for a justification from Akash but stopped short of doing the same with her saasu ma...
I was secretly wishing that mamiji's retort should have met with some of payal's own. Even if it was just a line.
when mami ji ended her retort with the finality that she will never accept her and Khushi... payal should have just said, if that is the case, why do i even bother?
i recall the scene where khushi has to go back to  ASR's office following the construction site wala haadsa and payal insists she should not go as ASR was being way too mean..

Even though its her hubby and sassy saasu ma she has long since tolerated verbal assaults and meanness...Why not put an end to it and say.. ' I want to and can make it all up to you ( akash and mami ji) be a good wife and the ideal bahu that balance that with being a good sister as well.. but if no acceptance shall come forth ever, what would be the point of even trying.

Since she is not wrong, why should she apologise or even think of leaving RM.. Just ignore them.. Neither Mami ji nor Akash need you, they never did. they are just so full of themselves.. Akash is like a 8 yr old in a toy shop. You throw a tantrum to have a particular toy and then when u r done playing with it rather owning it, you discard them...

But then this is a love story around Asr and Khushi, why would anyone bother giving the others a proper character sketch , let alone a fully developed track... God forbid if Cv air an episode peppered alternatively with ASR- Khushi scenes and those of others, this forum sure shall go ballistic..

So, what is the point of even pointing this out !!!

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I know Akash is being an ass so i twitter akshay this

@cupalwaysfull Akshay Dogra your performing brilliantly by being an ass as Akash hehe

Expand
  • Delete
  • Favorite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
It's high time Payal leaves akash to his anger and Mother. Let both of them cry over spilled milk and not look forward
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LyssaPie

I know Akash is being an ass so i twitter akshay this

@cupalwaysfull Akshay Dogra your performing brilliantly by being an ass as Akash hehe

Expand
    Reply Delete
  • Favorite

sahi hai, but yaar bechare ne thodi na story likhi hai, bas apna kirdaar nibha raha hai, matlab BS Si ke alawa fans ko toh kisi aur ka screen space occupy karna pasand nahi.. ass hone ke bahane se hi sahi..kuch lines toh ,mil gaye...apni payment justify kar rahe hai yaar... is baat ke liye to tareef banti hai, hai na?
while you are on twitter you may as well let him know that if not the fan base that BS SI enjoy, there's also a section of audience which feels that he and DP are good actors and their characters should be worked on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCaptainAGirlHasNoName

Go to top