Anjali throws the first official BIG bomb! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Flowers n everything he should have arranged near the pool yaar, ๐Ÿ˜•he arranged that to in a public place, ha Anjali that's it yday only I was feeling bad about you, today  again  arghhh I don't want to talk about it ๐Ÿ˜ก? Raizadas GTH  Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
we have to accept that this show, one that GH called "Didi Ki Saut" is just another Saas Bahu drama.Starring... Anjali who is the jealous Saas, Khushi who is the innocent Bahu... And Arnav is... Well, Arnav beta...tu toh gaya kaam se! ๐Ÿ˜† I felt so sorry for him man, his evil mother (urf Poojali) is going to make him choose ๐Ÿ˜ญ I say Arnav and Khushi, ditch this pathetic zoo... Run off to Singapore or something ๐Ÿ˜ณ
~Puja~

and I thought it was shyamu I couldn't bear... But I'll gladly watch even thousands of shyamus plotting now.. At least his plans brought arshi closer...
Originally posted by sgdtp_11

anjali is getting on my last nervs annd i cannot bare her anymore

me too ๐Ÿ˜ก
she never said indirectly he shouldnt have married.. she just said that he has changed since his marriage time.. Coz since then he has stopped answering any of her questions and he has started hiding stuffs..  anyways the episode was beautiful
Originally posted by arnavskhushi

tell me about it, every moment arnav and khushi were romancing dripping wt, i was blushing to the core! soo hot!๐Ÿ˜ก
i know the intensity was too sizzling to even look! tauba tauba!๐Ÿ˜†
all i wanna know is - khushi leaving rm - is it on the lines i'll be happy - enough torture from the rm's to her
i dont care about rabbaves any longer go to hell with it, i want khushi to get her peace of mind, im losing mine looking at her
i dont mind if anjali throws more bombs like that i really dont why because its left upto arnav to decide wht he wants to do - become chotte or arnav - khushi will make it easier for him for her own peace of mind which means inturn less torture on her!!

im getting used to mami - payal - akash nonsense i dont really bother about it & lose my head on it

Haven't seen the episode.
Grateful for you"spoiler"
Toh Shantivan was business as usual.
Interfering and insulting relatives๐Ÿ˜ญ
Really Iss Family Ko Kya Naam Doon๐Ÿ˜ก
I am strongly having a feeling CVs themselves don't want the show to go on for long. Otherwise they wouldn't have dug their own grave inspite of being aware of what viewers want... Atleast after last week's TRP they should have got a reality check of what people want and what they DON'T.