Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
If I dint have to worry about mods telling me I am bashing

I would say this

Poojali - hate you. Go find your husband and live in your own damn house.

But since I cannot say it - I wont !!!!!
shagun_sarun thumbnail
seriously, anjali has lost it n so did all the other raizaada family...arghhh...i am feeling so bad for our poor arhi!😭
waterunder11 thumbnail
Okay i got so confused i had to see the anjali arnav scene. She said since you got married, since you stop answering my questions things changed. She was referring to him not telling her why he got married so abruptly. Maybeee the contract marriage truth will be out soon! The main drama will be when shyam comes back. Right now anjali trusts her brother and shes just by his lack of attention on her.

Like some ppl said again arnav might be reminded why he married khushi...to protect his di. He might go and lash out on khushi again.
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divkashfull

bechara arnav has become sandwitch between wife and sister

and akash has become sandwitch between wife and mother

Lol at some point mamaji was sanwiched between his mother and lover...

All the men even if related to raizadas will be stuck between women!
josephadamjonas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: waterunder11

Lol at some point mamaji was sanwiched between his mother and lover...

All the men even if related to raizadas will be stuck between women!

haha i know right!
what an observation! :D
sameerah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do the CV's not show an episode where anjali confronts khushi and everyone else and for once speaks what is on her mind instead of wallowing in self pity. Right now we are seeing snippets and hardly anyone is enjoying it. 

I wish the old poojali comes back doing her aarti's n pooja's!
Cutee999 thumbnail
I was expecting full of arshi episode today but I m disappointed...
josephadamjonas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sameerah

Why do the CV's not show an episode where anjali confronts khushi and everyone else and for once speaks what is on her mind instead of wallowing in self pity. Right now we are seeing snippets and hardly anyone is enjoying it. 

I wish the old poojali comes back doing her aarti's n pooja's!

agreed, but then again we must not forget that this is a daily soap and not a movie :(
Things will move slowly and in a pace that can be annoying at times, so even if the big Anjali-Khushi confrontation happens in a go, it'll lose it's essence of being a daily entertainer...😊

-MKB- thumbnail
god ..does she not get it her brother is MARRIED!!
how can she even expect his full time attention on her !...
when she was married all she used to was "suniye yeh..suniye woh"..
and now when she is alone she needs him..
ok i know that he is her pillar and should support her and all..
but should he not pay any attention to his married life? what about his wife who is going through so much...?who has to endure every abuses hurled at her??...what about her?...she is a bigger victim than poojali!
atelast poojali has the support of RM people full time..
but khushi? well lemme see...there is nani who supports her in front of manorama..but does not cares to explain her innocence...there is payal who supports her..but currently even she cant speak anything and is angrt at her...then there is NK...well half of the time he is not there so lets just leave him! and finally there is ASR...who is his own boss...when ever his mood will be nice he will be with her...otherwise he will leave her alone...and he too hasnt justified anything regarding this matter!
so apparently khushi has NO ONE!!

hate this poojali now! she is getting on my nerves now! why cant she just leave this house for the sake of her husband's esteem...atleast we would not have got any disturbance during arshi scenes! 

and now i am sure arnav will again blame khushi for making him fall for her!...yeah i may sound ridiculous right now! but ASR does not needs a reason to bash khushi!

though i loved the first 8 minutes of episode! they were magical!..the hug, the almost kiss and the rose path...aww so cute! 😍
Edited by shreya0305 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cutee987

I was expecting full of arshi episode today but I m disappointed...

me too,
i thought rain sequence would happen but i dont think now it is ever going to happen