Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali throws the first official BIG bomb! - Page 6

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today i officially hate anjali coz her lines were totally selfish what did she said'you are in love ,you have changed,you don't listen to me now' wow now she is making arnav feel guilty for loving khushi what kind of sister is she,attention seeker i hate her now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silvia1999

khushi and arnav has to leave raizada house...its boring to see anjali again😑

I wish they would leave that zoo together! 
bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: smrite

today i officially hate anjali coz her lines were totally selfish what did she said'you are in love ,you have changed,you don't listen to me now' wow now she is making arnav feel guilty for loving khushi what kind of sister is she,attention seeker i hate her now

yeah, but i don't think he'll ignore or leave khushi now though, he was looking at anjali like she had escaped from an asylum or something!
bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: moelove

The title should have been

Arnav Ki Agni Pariksha!πŸ˜ƒ

ROFL!🀣
Strawberrie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moelove

Yeah same here man, I don't even mind if they (Shyam and Anjali)  get the best jodi awards in the next star parivaar awards! I want him back, like NOW!πŸ˜†

A couple of months back, who would have thought we'd all be hoping to see Shyam back?! πŸ˜†

I'll sponsor an award myself! Just bring him back and get Anjali back into her happy bubble already.
josephadamjonas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arnavskhushi

yeah, but i don't think he'll ignore or leave khushi now though, he was looking at anjali like she had escaped from an asylum or something!

HA! exactly, he looked totally nonplussed by her words!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont know wht to say..wht they want to show????πŸ˜•...ghar ghar ki kahani??..poor gupta sis...Anjhali accused HER BELOVED(?) BRO ..y he is in love..y he gets married..I hv no clues...is it a  intense love story???..or SP saas-bahu show?..πŸ˜•
josephadamjonas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Strawberrie

A couple of months back, who would have thought we'd all be hoping to see Shyam back?! πŸ˜†

I'll sponsor an award myself! Just bring him back and get Anjali back into her happy bubble already.

haha yeah, those days he was a creep, a snake, a pervert, a bane! (he still is, don't get me wrong!)πŸ˜†
but now with his comeback, he'd be no less than a God sent angel, a total boon!πŸ˜†
heidi thumbnail
actually i felt bad for arnav, when anjali came to see arshi's romance..
but wat is with akash..he is crossing limits.
.i loved payal today..he is mummy's boy..
i thot he got some good qualities of his father,but he is determined to prove that he is mommy's boy...naniji was soo sweet,she just took it easy..i think  arnav will ask khusi to go after hearing anjali's blah blah..
looks like that call is from syam..may be he will be back soon..
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That is so sad.The sister is turning out to be a predictable Indian one. The brother-in-law lusting for Khushi was a unique angle.

So this show is not so hatke after all.

Since I cannot express my disgust at the pathetic handicapped sister who uses her handicap to her advantage I can only say that I will be fast-forwarding the sister's scenes.

CVs please understand that even I, a married mother of 2, prefer Mills and Boon romance to the bitterness of conviluted extended Indian family relationships.

Poonam