Anjali throws the first official BIG bomb! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sman

Chill guys..this had to happen.. I replied for some post yesterday saying Anji will blame him for lieing to go to Agra..  but all was worth for that one hug.. now that MU b/w Arnav and Kushi is somewhat cleared, even if she leaves, he won't b in peace without her and family will realize her wirth..
i know and i really hope Arnav realizes that his sister is getting a complex! she needs help, like seriously! :(
Khushi should go and leave Arnav there to REALLY feel guilty!
Originally posted by silvia1999

khushi and arnav has to leave raizada house...its boring to see anjali again😑
ya u rite...
Yeah... Who would have thought falling in love and getting married would be a crime? Only in the Raizada house!

And I'm really hoping that call was from Shyam!
Well true..but what I feel is no matter what he won't be able to let khushi go this time!!! He is already torn yaar!!! Don't kill him anymore peleej πŸ˜­
i was banging my head on the floor sooner i saw that they will again be interrupted...πŸ˜†
Anji proved what i think of her...she misunderstood her brother😈, but yeah she dint fail to understand him..am glad that she had understood that her chote is in love with KHUSHI and he can go to any extent to keep his  wife happy...😊
 anjali...please enough of the drama...think and be positive dear...your pooja ki taali will not be there with u all time!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Strawberrie

Yeah... Who would have thought falling in love and getting married would be a crime? Only in the Raizada house!

And I'm really hoping that call was from Shyam!
Yeah same here man, I don't even mind if they (Shyam and Anjali)  get the best jodi awards in the next star parivaar awards! I want him back, like NOW!πŸ˜†
Im waiting for a written update. I stopped watching right when the family entered the house. I couldnt watch it.
Originally posted by aaksr

actually anjali should leave! it's not even her house!πŸ˜”

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I always used to think why she was still living in her maika, she really needs to get lost
Originally posted by Reksy

Well true..but what I feel is no matter what he won't be able to let khushi go this time!!! He is already torn yaar!!! Don't kill him anymore peleej πŸ˜­

The title should have been

Arnav Ki Agni Pariksha!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mishty_angel

me too 😑
I was so disgust by the epi today ...angili's rona dona all the way ...so its true then ... angili is the main lead of the show and the cv's r cutting khushi's part for her ... bingo πŸ˜•