Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I loved d episode... Did anyone too!!! (Page 7)

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saavan_lover

I hate to say this and people please dont throw tomatoes or eggs at me but I think its time for a much needed separation!Thereyou goI said it! I mean I really think that Arnav needs to set his priorities straight. I used to feel sorry for Anjali cause she was going through so much but now I feel like she wants the whole world to revolve around her! Wasnt she the one who wanted her Chotte to fall in LOVE? and now instead of being happy for her brother she's complaining that he has changed??? OF COURSE he's changed WOMAN! Come on and what about you? havent you changed? She hasnt even asked her brother about his bloody kidnapping yet cause she's too busy missing her two-timing husband! I think its time she wakes up from this fairy tale world of hers! In real life people deal with their problems! They dont sit around and cryor get unhappy cause someone else is getting loved! I think its time the CVs work around this track in a CREATIVE way and not the same Ekta kapoor way! Confused

Ugh sorry for the rant! But I just had to get it out! Its just really getting to much now Unhappy

Don't worry dear... Everything will be sorted out soon

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by srijaaa127

Originally posted by srijaaa127

i absolutely loved it...Has all needed for an episode...
i guess i will be away from the forum today and u know yWink
Anji will obviously feel like that na...poor girl give her some tym... Is it that easy to come out the fact that her jaan se pyaara husband cheated her n got thrown out by her loving brother ??
wow some ppl shud just leave her alone

Agree with u.. We should leave abt her... But khushi and payal should leave yaar

khushi atleast is having a reason ( being black mailed by ASR ) and atleast she has some lovey dovey moments and nani always is by her sideWink.. just kidding... par payal has a much more miserable life... bombarded by akaash , mamiAngry poor girl... initially i understood akaash;s anger par even if he is angry atleast respect ur wife in front of others... fights tho do when u r alone...Confused

edit : remember when arnav was angry with khushi even then in off he asked others to call her mam..atleast he tries to give her respect in front of others

Soo true yaar... How can akash be like this!!!

hey check this out

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3105610#61356521

time pass postLOL

Nice post Jenny... Thanks for the link Smile
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
What I liked was that Anji openly told arnav that he is wrong. instead of lashing out on KHushi... LOL

Other than that P, A, Mami crap.. I have had enough of it now.. CVs .. pls cut it !!!
Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I loved it! Yes I did! 

Go to top