Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I loved d episode... Did anyone too!!! (Page 6)

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshig8

I think 6 months marriage contract matter bahar Aaneka Samay aagaya, is liye pura drama, but again missed their kiss n hug , koi flowers public place main kyon karta hai yaar, they have their own pool side haina, Anjali ko aagAngry lag gayi,CryHum ko dhakka lag gayi

Yes it's time for the contract marriage truth to come out

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i loved only first half arhi scene 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srijaaa127

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
mee too luvd it...n agree wid u abt their leaving RM...

srijaaa127

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srijaaa127

Originally posted by anitamalik

It's a well balanced episode. After the comedy, the drama in the story was much needed, so I'm glad it's back. it gives me hope of Khushi leaving RM and Arnav seeking repentance in the real form!

So true... I can't watch khushi like this anymore... Cry

Agree with you fully ! Didn expect anything and loved it after the comedy and romance Part the drama was well needed so glad story is mOving very nicely well when I started to watch the show ages ago I knew there is a reason why they are showing why Anjali means the world to ASR The only person he used to care and that has always been constant in the show and if khushi didn't tell Anjali about her engagement there must be a reason but if Anjali doesn't get broken into pieces then it wud be weird coz she used to get hurt at little things with ASR so this wud be very big and to top it all she hasnt even once disrespected khushi calls her khushiji but she is upset at Asr for not paying attention to her not caring the way he used to.. She does t know why ASR Is doing all these can't wait to see how the Cvs unfold the fact that ASR Married khushi forcefully for Anjali coz he found out Shyam's truth !!!! Loving every but of the roller coaster ride :) this was needed to give khushi and payal to leave coz it's NOT THEIR FAULT !!!!! Akash- no comments i want both to leave tommorow and then want the full Raizada fam to regret and repent :)

Edited by Beautiful10 - 20 July 2012 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharaasrijaaa127

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful10

Originally posted by anitamalik

It's a well balanced episode. After the comedy, the drama in the story was much needed, so I'm glad it's back. it gives me hope of Khushi leaving RM and Arnav seeking repentance in the real form!

So true... I can't watch khushi like this anymore... Cry

Didn expect anything and loved it after the comedy and romance Part the drama was well needed so glad story is mOving very nicely well when I started to watch the show ages ago I knew there is a reason why they are showing why Anjali means the world to ASR The only person he used to care and that has always been constant in the show and if khushi didn't tell Anjali about her engagement there must be a reason but if Anjali doesn't get broken into pieces then it wud be weird coz she used to get hurt at little things with ASR so this wud be very big and to top it all she hasnt even once disrespected khushi calls her khushiji but she is upset at Asr for not paying attention to her not caring the way he used to.. She does t know why ASR Is doing all these can't wait to see how the Cvs unfold the fact that ASR Married khushi forcefully for Anjali coz he found out Shyam's truth !!!! Loving every but of the roller coaster ride :)

Very very well said ... Am just waiting for next week
saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

I hate to say this and people please dont throw tomatoes or eggs at me but I think its time for a much needed separation! There you go I said it! I mean I really think that Arnav needs to set his priorities straight. I used to feel sorry for Anjali cause she was going through so much but now I feel like she wants the whole world to revolve around her! Wasnt she the one who wanted her Chotte to fall in LOVE? and now instead of being happy for her brother she's complaining that he has changed??? OF COURSE he's changed WOMAN! Come on and what about you? havent you changed? She hasnt even asked her brother about his bloody kidnapping yet cause she's too busy missing her two-timing husband! I think its time she wakes up from this fairy tale world of hers! In real life people deal with their problems! They dont sit around and cry or get unhappy cause someone else is getting loved! I think its time the CVs work around this track in a CREATIVE way and not the same Ekta kapoor way! Confused

Ugh sorry for the rant! But I just had to get it out! Its just really getting to much now Unhappy

srijaaa127

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Dont think Anjali wants the world to revolve around her she is pregnant her love of life has been thrown out by Arnav..without any proof this poor woman's world is shattered and to top it all her brother is indifferent to her at this crucial stage of her life when Anjali used to mean the world to ASR even if something little happened the only person he used to care and that has always been constant in the show but if Anjali doesn't get broken into pieces then it wud be weird coz she used to get hurt at little things with ASR so this wud be very big and to top it all she hasnt misunderstton/disrespected khushi calls her khushiji but she is upset at Asr for not paying attention to her not caring the way he used to.. She does t know why ASR Is doing all these can't wait to see how the Cvs unfold the fact that ASR Married khushi forcefully for Anjali coz he found out Shyam's truth !!!! Ps I don't think any1 shud question her love for Arnav even though she blindly loved Shyam same way no 1 shud question Arnav's love for Anjali either

Edited by Beautiful10 - 20 July 2012 at 10:14am
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by JennyAvni

i absolutely loved it...Has all needed for an episode...
i guess i will be away from the forum today and u know yWink
Anji will obviously feel like that na...poor girl give her some tym... Is it that easy to come out the fact that her jaan se pyaara husband cheated her n got thrown out by her loving brother ??
wow some ppl shud just leave her alone

Agree with u.. We should leave abt her... But khushi and payal should leave yaar

khushi atleast is having a reason ( being black mailed by ASR ) and atleast she has some lovey dovey moments and nani always is by her sideWink.. just kidding... par payal has a much more miserable life... bombarded by akaash , mamiAngry poor girl... initially i understood akaash;s anger par even if he is angry atleast respect ur wife in front of others... fights tho do when u r alone...Confused

edit : remember when arnav was angry with khushi even then in off he asked others to call her mam..atleast he tries to give her respect in front of others

Soo true yaar... How can akash be like this!!!

hey check this out

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3105610#61356521

time pass postLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top