Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: saavan_lover

I hate to say this and people please dont throw tomatoes or eggs at me but I think its time for a much needed separation!Thereyou goI said it! I mean I really think that Arnav needs to set his priorities straight. I used to feel sorry for Anjali cause she was going through so much but now I feel like she wants the whole world to revolve around her! Wasnt she the one who wanted her Chotte to fall in LOVE? and now instead of being happy for her brother she's complaining that he has changed??? OF COURSE he's changed WOMAN! Come on and what about you? havent you changed? She hasnt even asked her brother about his bloody kidnapping yet cause she's too busy missing her two-timing husband! I think its time she wakes up from this fairy tale world of hers! In real life people deal with their problems! They dont sit around and cryor get unhappy cause someone else is getting loved! I think its time the CVs work around this track in a CREATIVE way and not the same Ekta kapoor way! πŸ˜•

Ugh sorry for the rant! But I just had to get it out! Its just really getting to much now πŸ˜”

Don't worry dear... Everything will be sorted out soon
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

hey check this out

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3105610#61356521

time pass postπŸ˜†

Nice post Jenny... Thanks for the link 😊
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What I liked was that Anji openly told arnav that he is wrong. instead of lashing out on KHushi... πŸ˜†

Other than that P, A, Mami crap.. I have had enough of it now.. CVs .. pls cut it !!!