Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wow, really? Wow (Page 2)

KkkkkingKhan Goldie
KkkkkingKhan
KkkkkingKhan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

Agree.Feel like throwing somethhing at the TV !!

What's GH's obsession with a jelousy track ? He even brought in Babli to throw some of that in !!

Don't like it one bit. They're taking the focus off ARshi and using them as props - almost. Puppets to dance around this Didi track AngryAngry  Everything ends with Didi !!! This is truly getting on my already frayed nerves.

It has already got on my last nerves. I debated heavily to even watch todays episode but yesterdays cliff hanger left me curious to see how it would turn out. The first 3-5 minutes ensured my reasoning to watch the show was a good choice...my choice to watch the remaining episode was a BIG mistake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IWishICould

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
See full week, from monday to thrusday and even today's first part was good. I dont think it will effect this weeks TRP. Now many gone miss monday's episode. CV's atleast could have shown precap, else badly need promo with some positive sign
KkkkkingKhan Goldie
KkkkkingKhan
KkkkkingKhan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika45

See full week, from monday to thrusday and even today's first part was good. I dont think it will effect this weeks TRP. Now many gone miss monday's episode. CV's atleast could have shown precap, else badly need promo with some positive sign

They dont need to, because itll be an anjalicious week...again.

Siri22

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
THey know what they're golden ticket is which is why they showed us our jodi hugging at the beginning of the episode to reel in the viewers and then came the didi drama Dead
arhi_78 Goldie
arhi_78
arhi_78

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Im so dissappointed with the way story is shaping up. They could have scripted in other way the shyam revelation truth track giving Anjali more scope. Hatred towards her Husband than Hatred toward Kushi. we would have accepted with open arms.

On one side they show Anjali's hatred on Kushi increasing day by day and wants us to show sympathy to Anjali, How on earth the CV's expect viewers to show sympathy to Anjali when she hates Kushi ( our most loved character and for who we tune in everday to watch)

I cant handle this much negativity on Kushi in the Show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najKkkkkingKhan

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Agreed ... Agreed.. Agreed.. Hated the episode like anything Angry except FIRST 8 minutes. Embarrassed

KkkkkingKhan

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

i know i am inviting bashing but todays epi i feel like i am watching incest love story...esp the last scene...come on i know anjali is suffering but thats too far...jealous of her own broDead
i never thought i will say tht ever but yes...i felt the same manner...Angali jealous of her own bro and bhabi romance? What the?Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhan_SenbonZakura_

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I wasn't happy with the last half of the episode either, but what we need to remember is that there are more characters than just Arnav & Khushi in this story. Anjali is an important character right now. We'll probably get loads of ArHi romance soon, with the rain sequence, but I think what they're trying to get us geared up for is separation. That, even though Khushi accepts Arnav as her husband, she will leave him when the contract ends due to the friction between him and Anjali. We'll then probably get remarriage.

Sarun_4ever

Go to top