Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sahashrabdidash

ek baat bolni hai...can u both send me a buddy request...actually IF is allowing to send buddy requests so...

I want to be frnds wid u both di's

you are already added😉
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chaichil

so chatter boxes can u jst tell me yeh at and  tip tip bharsa paani mein kya connection hein?????????

actually u know asia na...she opened dis AT wen da track was being plyed of rain romance n many tyms da song was sung by mannu n rathie so she named dis tip tip barsha pani
Lianaa thumbnail

actually u know asia na...she opened dis AT wen da track was being plyed of rain romance n many tyms da song was sung by mannu n rathie so she named dis tip tip barsha pani

yappp..😛
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Yuvreen..the only word that comes to my mind when I have this couple in front of me is..Eternal...yes they celebrate Eternal love...Love that is vast as the galaxy..vast as the universe..!! words fall short when we describe their unique love story..!! Their names go so well with each other than no one can ever imagine them apart..!! They are made for each other and will always be there for each other..!! The most important factor tat makes their love special is the innocence in it..!! Love Yuvreen forever..!! 
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaichil

lo kar diya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so frndship ki shuruwath with sumthng sweet

chocolate do???????????????????

ye lijiye aapka chocolate...lo wrapper bhi khl i maine u now enjoy it!!
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

Yuvreen..the only word that comes to my mind when I have this couple in front of me is..Eternal...yes they celebrate Eternal love...Love that is vast as the galaxy..vast as the universe..!! words fall short when we describe their unique love story..!! Their names go so well with each other than no one can ever imagine them apart..!! They are made for each other and will always be there for each other..!! The most important factor tat makes their love special is the innocence in it..!! Love Yuvreen forever..!! 

thank you teddy😃 how are you dear?
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazomel

you are already added😉

ohh sorry...bahut forgetful ladki hun main😆
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazomel

thank you teddy😃 how are you dear?

wow kya naam paye hain aap...teddy...so cute
well gud description😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
I am fine...actually I have to leave now...and ya I hope you are not angry with me for this early departure but then I am sure you guys will comment on it enough to make it thorugh...also I will comment on this as soon as I wake tomorrow morning...its okay na?? 
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

wow kya naam paye hain aap...teddy...so cute
well gud description😃

yes...cute na? bilkul mere jaise...😆 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜›