Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav and Khushi leave RM now (Page 8)

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 886

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by psychopinks

yep defo agree with you! This is the only solution - they just need to leave! 

Anjali, I'm sorry I felt slightly bad when Daljeet was talking about her character in her interview but urgh, seeing Anjali take her anger out on Arnav just really annoys me. If she really can't deal with the situation maturely why doesn't she go look for her scumbag of a husband instead of go to the hospital and try to kill her unborn child. She says Arnavs changed but hasn't she? She doesn't seem to care that everything she's doing is hurting him, she doesn't seem to realise how emotionally conflicted he is because of her. She's saying that he's fell in love almost accusingly, so he isn't allowed to fall in love? He's tormented the woman that he loves time and time again because of her and I just get the feeling that she wants him to continue. She's just dumb! She needs to get a brain or just get out. Or maybe Arnav should pay some money to get her shown to a psychiatrist because well clearly she needs one right now. 

You are right when you say she wants him to turn back into ASR. Because she knows Arnav won't follow her every little command and just look after her constantly. It's as if she can't stand the fact that he can't devote his whole life for her. 

I really can't find sympathy for her, no matter how depressed or broken she may be. She had so many clues in front of her and she chose to ignore them over her blind love for her good for nothing husband and now wants to blame Khushi for everything. 
And that mamiji is the other one - she's the reason for causing this problem with Arshi again as well!

Either Arshi need to leave or Arnav needs to kick the rest of them out!


Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateManmarziyanTeri

arnav101 IF-Dazzler
arnav101
arnav101

Joined: 11 April 2012
Posts: 3039

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya33

Clap
Originally posted by psychopinks

yep defo agree with you! This is the only solution - they just need to leave! 

Anjali, I'm sorry I felt slightly bad when Daljeet was talking about her character in her interview but urgh, seeing Anjali take her anger out on Arnav just really annoys me. If she really can't deal with the situation maturely why doesn't she go look for her scumbag of a husband instead of go to the hospital and try to kill her unborn child. She says Arnavs changed but hasn't she? She doesn't seem to care that everything she's doing is hurting him, she doesn't seem to realise how emotionally conflicted he is because of her. She's saying that he's fell in love almost accusingly, so he isn't allowed to fall in love? He's tormented the woman that he loves time and time again because of her and I just get the feeling that she wants him to continue. She's just dumb! She needs to get a brain or just get out. Or maybe Arnav should pay some money to get her shown to a psychiatrist because well clearly she needs one right now. 

You are right when you say she wants him to turn back into ASR. Because she knows Arnav won't follow her every little command and just look after her constantly. It's as if she can't stand the fact that he can't devote his whole life for her. 

I really can't find sympathy for her, no matter how depressed or broken she may be. She had so many clues in front of her and she chose to ignore them over her blind love for her good for nothing husband and now wants to blame Khushi for everything. 
And that mamiji is the other one - she's the reason for causing this problem with Arshi again as well!

Either Arshi need to leave or Arnav needs to kick the rest of them out!


Clap


Arnav wont kick out the other so called rayjadas as he Has a great HEART not like thos family of his. So leave with ur wife Arnav 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

arnav101 IF-Dazzler
arnav101
arnav101

Joined: 11 April 2012
Posts: 3039

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arni321

Originally posted by anu1977

One more thing somehow I want Anji to come to know that all the accidents and everything happened with her is b'use of her dear husband..and he tried to kill her..fir ayega Maza...


ya, nice thinking yaar, and Want ASR to know it as well. Then this time he will beat him up a bit more.
And if this shock is enough to make anji mad and is on her way to mental then  Party  Party  Party


Anjali is already in a mental hospital called RM bt Our Arshi is also stuck there Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 16581

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
about leaving i am not saying anything right now..coz i dont think this RM damn people leave them alone..Angry.i'll say something after yesterday's episode... 

let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry


__________________

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

arnav101 IF-Dazzler
arnav101
arnav101

Joined: 11 April 2012
Posts: 3039

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

about leaving i am not saying anything right now..coz i dont think this RM damn people leave them alone..Angry.i'll say something after yesterday's episode... 

let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry


__________________


I m totally with ARNAV today, and i know what he is going through. This Anjali was sucking Arnavs life up until khushi came in. So, she cant handle it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateASADsweetZOYA

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 22973

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
He wont leave Poojali! She is his Numer 1 priority! Khushi is still a distant second!
 
 
Poojali KNOWS that, and using it against him! She is a despicable women! SO selfish! Cant see anyone happy, coz SHE is not happy! ASR sacrificed his OWN happiness to save her marriage and THIS is how she repays him!
 
 
Anyway... Khushi SHOULD leave, coz she dosent have to tolerate this crap from a pampered and over-induged bimbo like Poojali!Angry Poojali needs a REALITY check and FAST! She wont know till Snake KILLS her and now if he succeeds I wont be dissapointed!


Edited by MrDarcyfan - 21 July 2012 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatekitty25

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 8946

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i dont think anjali is ready to let arnav leave her side..

gosh!  sometimes i wonder if they were married in their previous lives...
sorry to think this way... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatekitty25

arnav101 IF-Dazzler
arnav101
arnav101

Joined: 11 April 2012
Posts: 3039

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

He wont leave Poojali! She is his Numer 1 priority! Khushi is still a distant second!
 
 
Poojali KNOWS that, and using it against him! She is a despicable women! SO selfish! Cant see anyone happy, coz SHE is not happy! ASR sacrificed his OWN happiness to save her marriage and THIS is how she repays him!
 
 
Anyway... Khushi SHOULD leave, coz she dosent have to tolerate this crap from a pampered and over-induged bimbo like Poojali!Angry Poojali needs a REALITY check and FAST! She wont know till Snake KILLS her and now if he succeeds I wont be dissapointed!


I dont want Arnav to be all alone like he has always been, from now what ever they do they have to do it like being 2 boday 1 sole type. Only then We will love the Show again 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shyam gets torture by Arnav-Arnav kidnaps him!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 49   Views: 39217

Khilonaa 49 39217 03 November 2013 at 10:04am by imama13
'Khushi, Khushi, Khushi' - Arnav

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: minuu   Replies: 49   Views: 45181

minuu 49 45181 17 May 2013 at 10:41am by .Brooke.
Naina's VM Gallery / Aas Paas Khuda *New*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Enigma.   Replies: 133   Views: 36404

Enigma. 133 36404 15 September 2012 at 1:24pm by Maha149
Arnav and Khushi marry on La-arnav engagement

2 3 4

Author: butterfly04   Replies: 30   Views: 23113

butterfly04 30 23113 16 August 2012 at 9:46pm by mindit1234
arnav arnav n arnav

2

Author: bidyabati   Replies: 14   Views: 11317

bidyabati 14 11317 23 May 2012 at 1:47am by Arushee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index