Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: psychopinks

yep defo agree with you! This is the only solution - they just need to leave! 

Anjali, I'm sorry I felt slightly bad when Daljeet was talking about her character in her interview but urgh, seeing Anjali take her anger out on Arnav just really annoys me. If she really can't deal with the situation maturely why doesn't she go look for her scumbag of a husband instead of go to the hospital and try to kill her unborn child. She says Arnavs changed but hasn't she? She doesn't seem to care that everything she's doing is hurting him, she doesn't seem to realise how emotionally conflicted he is because of her. She's saying that he's fell in love almost accusingly, so he isn't allowed to fall in love? He's tormented the woman that he loves time and time again because of her and I just get the feeling that she wants him to continue. She's just dumb! She needs to get a brain or just get out. Or maybe Arnav should pay some money to get her shown to a psychiatrist because well clearly she needs one right now. 

You are right when you say she wants him to turn back into ASR. Because she knows Arnav won't follow her every little command and just look after her constantly. It's as if she can't stand the fact that he can't devote his whole life for her. 

I really can't find sympathy for her, no matter how depressed or broken she may be. She had so many clues in front of her and she chose to ignore them over her blind love for her good for nothing husband and now wants to blame Khushi for everything. 
And that mamiji is the other one - she's the reason for causing this problem with Arshi again as well!

Either Arshi need to leave or Arnav needs to kick the rest of them out!

BANG ON U said everything my Heart is saying R8 now in details 
arnav101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priasweet

exactly agree with u but i always support arnav
whenever he is mad at khushi or others i always think its his nature because to keep his family and so called selfish di happy and provide them their needs he kept his emotions and happiness and feeling within him and turned into ASR. but khushi changed him into arnav and he became so lovely and always smiling boy soon due to that shyam everything crashed and now when he is again becoming arnav everyone are giving pain to him. i even think khushi is doing the same. she thinks of her sister and anjali why can't she accept arnav's love and lead her life also. she tried to unite payash but she isn't thinking to live her life with arnav. poor boy. she should love him and support him and always be by his side. she should stop thinking of others and live her life.
all raizada think only about their anjali but what about arnav he has been kidnapped did anyone speak about it after that incident. no they care only for anjali. poor boy always he is being support of others but no one is there to support him. his di is only to emotionally blackmail him.
he should leave RM and stay in separate house with his love in peace. no disturbance.

Really, The Guy is providing food for all of u and u cant even think of His happiness at all.
I m really not MAD at Arnav for anything. This Guys has gone through Hell
arnav101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acnipkknd

ya ...poor arnav...will  anjlai  again turn arnav to asr..? ๐Ÿ˜กwhat the...?๐Ÿ˜ก

I really dont know if we will se ASR bt ya I would love Arnav to become ASR and blow away his Mad Family and Give Khushi her deserved Respect as the MALKIN OF RM( Owner of RM)
justinb765 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arnav has been used like a puppet by the Rayjadas, they use him to make money and He has to sacrifice his life. Why? Cuz only Anjali can be the only member ASR can be loving towards.

Arnav can not have a life, He is not Human, He cant have Human feelings, Anjali wants to Keep him a saitan for the world and Her Bodyguard  
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely feel so sorry for ASR,WHY THEY HAVE NOT SHOWN ANYONE EVEN ONCE THINK ABOUT HIM.HE WAS KIDNAPPED ACC.TO STORY LINE,THEN WHERE IS NO IOTA OFCONCERN FOR HIM,EVERY ONE IS ONLY BOTHERED THAT SHYAM'S TRUTH HAS BEEN EXPOSED.DID THEY WANT TO B CHEATED FOR ETERNITY .HAVE THE CV'S FORGOTTEN THAT ASR WAS SHOWN KIDNAPPED WITH HIS LIFE ENDANGERED.HOW CAN THEY SHOW ANJALI DOUBTING ASR,RIGHT FROM THE START OF SERIAL THEY SHOWN ASR LIVING HIS LIFE & DOING EVERYTHING ONLY FOR HER.
ASR IS A LONELY MAN & HOPE KUSHI STANDS ROCK LIKE FOR HIM ALWAYS.
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arnav101

ya i knw. mrs jha is fully on with her posesiueness 4 her chote n screwing up her chote n mr jha want7 to screw khushi, aur woh helo hi bye bye ki to khair nahi aj kal pati sadi aur koon bhari tang kehte kehte fursat nahi milti aur o akash nahi makash hai gosh

arnav101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: justinb765

Arnav has been used like a puppet by the Rayjadas, they use him to make money and He has to sacrifice his life. Why? Cuz only Anjali can be the only member ASR can be loving towards.

Arnav can not have a life, He is not Human, He cant have Human feelings, Anjali wants to Keep him a saitan for the world and Her Bodyguard  

YES, i m just seeing hoe miserable Arnavs life is bcz of His so called family  
anu1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think khushi and Payal should leave RM and beforeleaving Payal  should give a very firm lecture to Akashi and just leave without listening his side then only he will understand the pain two sisters are going throng ..and let them handle Anjali and then they will feel asr is upset without khushi that time Anji will feel the worst..right now all the family members and being selfish only b'use of Anjali...she is the most selfish one..and let them know that.

arni321 thumbnail
Yes, ARNAV should buy a new Home with good security and Auto Locked doors which is very necessary.

then I wont have to tolerate this shit, and can enjoy Arshi kiss with no miss ๐Ÿ˜‰
anu1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
One more thing somehow I want Anji to come to know that all the accidents and everything happened with her is b'use of her dear husband..and he tried to kill her..fir ayega Maza...