Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: asumasan

What a nuisance !!! The raizada family needs to Get a life  !  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

as those people  ever had a life. They r vampires leaching on Arnavs Blood
Edited by arnav101 - 11 years ago
Aparamegha thumbnail
Never ever felt this sorry for Arnav..he looked like a lost child...I do understand Anjali 's pain but ajj to "had kar di usne"...
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My heart goes with ASR...why this man is not allowed to enjoy a single moment ...now di is on blackmail and wife is on sacrifice ...both r not thinking of him ...khushi stop thinking of di and others ..hold on to ur hus ...support him  ...as per his mothers letter return ur love at the moment he most wanted ..u loved angerwala ASR ...na...
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav was ASR becoz his so called lovely Di wanted him to be...now i get this point...and Khusi's love changed him...Now Anjali can't tolerate this anymore... ðŸ˜¡
arnav101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apara_loves_IPK

Never ever felt this sorry for Arnav..he looked like a lost child...I do understand Anjali 's pain but ajj to "had kar di usne"...

I really cant even think of being on ARNAVS shoes. This MAN has gone through HELL

I always got angry when He got Mad at KSG, Bt now Sorry Man, u were so much in pain
arnav101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopikaaji

My heart goes with ASR...why this man is not allowed to enjoy a single moment ...now di is on blackmail and wife is on sacrifice ...both r not thinking of him ...khushi stop thinking of di and others ..hold on to ur hus ...support him  ...as per his mothers letter return ur love at the moment he most wanted ..u loved angerwala ASR ...na...

Yes Khushi belongs to Arnav only and Arnav belong to Khusi only. 
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its heights of selfishnesr frm anjali, when she lived for her shamji n njoyed the bliss of marital life her chote also shd is wat she has to think. if she has atleast a pinch of maturity she wil thnk frm arnav side.
bluemarble thumbnail
Arnav,please pack your things and bring khusi with you you can stay in a hotel or better yet go back to gupta house where no one will question your being so sweet to your wife...take payal with you too...

I feel like keeping manorama and anjali inside an oven!!! 😡
arnav101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

its heights of selfishnesr frm anjali, when she lived for her shamji n njoyed the bliss of marital life her chote also shd is wat she has to think. if she has atleast a pinch of maturity she wil thnk frm arnav side.

what can u expect from Mrs.Jha, Cant believe how can she even say that
arnav101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemarble

Arnav,please pack your things and bring khusi with you you can stay in a hotel or better yet go back to gupta house where no one will question your being so sweet to your wife...take payal with you too...

I feel like keeping manorama and anjali inside an oven!!! 😡

they Dont deserve the High tec OVEN, those those ðŸ¤¬Edited by arnav101 - 11 years ago